Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (59707 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by harry509: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kylekent59:

If GEJ candidates see u tomorrow and shot u to death.
Plz who is to blame? Dis is hw pple sign dir death warrant
pls can yu xplain hw did he sign his death warrant. U c dis Rr problm we av in dis country, we don't kw anytin wen it cum's 2 TRUTH. D dude is ryte.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by horlus(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 good solid years and he couldn't influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not even get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.
He didn't even have a say on whom his successor would be. After 8 good solid years of being a governor and he is still dancing shoki for tinubu.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

wait till after may 29th for the answer to your question. Fashola isn't stupid or as daft as you think he is. If he had plans to be a senator I'm sure he will have grabbed a ticket the best thing is to wait and see how things unfold.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by ooshinibos: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
no try am o,na me get dat post o,Fashola will be minister of justice
ok , we go consider u o ...
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Ajibel(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
BRF my goffnor grin
Love this man!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
ooshinibos:

ok , we go consider u o ...
ok now,broooooom
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
I'll have make a sacrifice to the Gods if he's the one contesting for president!!!

best apc candidate........ flag bearer
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by fasbat(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 good solid years and he couldn't influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not even get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.
He didn't even have a say on whom his successor would be. After 8 good solid years of being a governor and he is still dancing shoki for tinubu.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.
don't worry ur nerves, Fashola is going to Abuja for another Top job from GMB, take dt to d bank

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by RothmasPop: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

Stay there and be jonzing,didn't u see Fashola's picture among the people that would be in FG when buhari enters?!
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Fawklicant: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Are you planning to rig the election? That's the only way out for PDP now.

Like APC is rigging already by not allowing PDP media access in all its strongholds? Is that fairplay by any means? APC is laughing now, but hey PDP will laugh last.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Fawklicant: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
RothmasPop:
Stay there and be jonzing,didn't u see Fashola's picture among the people that would be in FG when buhari enters?!

And when buhari fails again and cries next month, what will fash do?

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Ilemona93(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
They will dance shoki for oga Gej
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

You political naivety needs not be underlined! BRF never want a senatorial seat! Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by bosun11(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by vision2050: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kylekent59:

If GEJ candidates see u tomorrow and shot u to death.
Plz who is to blame? Dis is hw pple sign dir death warrant
dem go shot you and your family to death. omo oro ton fi eti awon obi e gboro.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by opyscol(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

Mumu so he should become a king for governing 4 8years! Is Lagos state is fathers farm?? He has used his own time and he's just supporting the next person the way he was supported and ur here killing urself gradually! Pls go and SIP po...i..son

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Kylekent59: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
vision2050:
dem go shot you and your family to death. omo oro ton fi eti awon obi e gboro.
you are an illiterate,common english u cn't speak. Apc material is what u are
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by vision2050: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kylekent59:

shey bi you don understand Mi? leave the rest for your grave.
You wee sabi English you can't compose good sentence. a wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by ayokellany: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

Not everyone of good virtue in Yorubaland would die like you to have an elective post.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by ayokellany: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Not everyone of good virtue in Yorubaland would die like you to have an elective post
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by adisa204(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Dancing to their failure grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
That broom he s holding come febuhari14,he s so going to sweep all u haturs away
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by odunkha(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
justi4jesu:
Why is he happy? Who has the answer to my question? cheesy
because he knws that ambode will cover his yansh noni..
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by sokera: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

because he is not a do or die politician like Ur clueless president jona. Fashola is very happy because of his achievement and mark my word, Fashola is gonna be a minister soon.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by femikay149(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

That is the problem in this country ...Is there no life after politics...

Unlike other politcians that ve no other occupation to fall back on fashola is an accomplished lawyer he has always said he was going back to his law firm..he said it months ago again on adesuwa show

please why spread lies fashola didnt contest for any senatorial seat neither did he ve any ambition

unlike most governors that ve finished their second term he opted to return back to his law firm .

if only politicians can ve this mentality unlike the desire of must politicians to rule forever and die there which you used to insult fashola

smh for your reasoning ,cos how we will ve change when people think like this

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Chars1289: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

SMH!! Why re u painting the whole scenario as if iys a do or die affair?
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Reference(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
omonnakoda:

I do not think that we can make any sensible deductions from comparative oil prices. Low prices are not necessarily a good or a bad thing. It depends on the prevailing circumstances in each country as well as government strategies. Nigeria's situation is very different from most OPEC countries we have a very high population. An interesting figure would be how many barrels of oil do we produce per person in Nigeria it is about 5 while in Saudi Arabia it is 125 barrels each year(5 barrels at today's prices is under $250 YEARLY) often we exaggerate in our minds how important oil is to the average Nigerian
Nigeria is NOT 5th . We are Not even in the TOP TEN. I do not see why the government should subsidize petrol or give it away for free. In some countries they even tax the product a lot more than cost e.g in the UK and most of the EU . and so that is a great source of revenue for the government.
This is a strategic choice which obviously will vary from place to place but I do not see what this has to do with mediocrity one way or another

Don't mind them. Silly people. They will not pay for anything. They want everthing cheap, free food so that they have enough to breed like grass-cutter. Rubbish, irresponsible mentality that has ruined is permanently. Culture of entitlement. Don't go and work to build your country. Continue to look for hand-outs and slave yourselves to government.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by nawtikid(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
lurther:

shut up joh! Did Fashola ever mention 2 u dat he has plans of contesting 4 a post in d 2015 elections
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by wallex1983(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2015
lurther:

Everything isn't all about recycling and perhaps tasting all elective offices. That's one of the lessons Fashola iڪ teaching you. But let me correct a notion. If APC wins, Fashola will NEVER lobby for appointment. He would choose from options.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. What then is safe under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !! Enough is enough! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! Changiiiiiii! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! FeBuhari is the month. Buharism is the spirit. Sai Buhari! Diaritz god. Dazzol

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by fesnge(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2015
harry509:
Rr yu sure yu Rr normal? undecided

You're not not normal, sucker.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by fesnge(m): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2015
harry509:
Rr yu sure yu Rr normal? undecided

Fvck you...azz hole. mother fvcking ofenmanu like you...
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Kylekent59:

I'm not concerned with this and you won't like to involve me,but check you initial post. what you wrote was "...see you TOMORROW and SHOT you dead"...bro,you make me smile.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by NEROSKY(m): 1:51am On Jan 20, 2015
omonnakoda:

I do not think that we can make any sensible deductions from comparative oil prices. Low prices are not necessarily a good or a bad thing. It depends on the prevailing circumstances in each country as well as government strategies. Nigeria's situation is very different from most OPEC countries we have a very high population. An interesting figure would be how many barrels of oil do we produce per person in Nigeria it is about 5 while in Saudi Arabia it is 125 barrels each year(5 barrels at today's prices is under $250 YEARLY) often we exaggerate in our minds how important oil is to the average Nigerian
Nigeria is NOT 5th . We are Not even in the TOP TEN. I do not see why the government should subsidize petrol or give it away for free. In some countries they even tax the product a lot more than cost e.g in the UK and most of the EU . and so that is a great source of revenue for the government.
This is a strategic choice which obviously will vary from place to place but I do not see what this has to do with mediocrity one way or another

Oga shut ur Fuckin mouth up... Mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Soldier & Girlfriend Who Supply Ammunition, Uniform To Bandits Caught In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.