Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram (695 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by charlesamos123: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
The Nigerian Army have been trying to trace the way about of Boko Haram members yet it's been reported that some Chibok girls escaped from the Boko Haram members,how did they find there way home,without them noticing? something is definitely wrong somewhere. And I think this whole thing is just political, just like what the president of the United States said that 'that it might be because of the election'.
Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by charlesamos123: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is the basic truth just to sabotage the Government of Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Man if gej is deceiving u u better don't deceive urself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by crownprince102: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
charlesamos123:
The Nigerian Army have been trying to trace the way about of Boko Haram members yet it's been reported that some Chibok girls escaped from the Boko Haram members,how did they find there way home,without them noticing? something is definitely wrong somewhere. And I think this whole thing is just political, just like what the president of the United States said that 'that it might be because of the election'.
Is that all you want to say? Are those your only proofs?....... Chai, you sick no be small

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by themilanway(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
charlesamos123:

Stop sleeping on the bicycle.You can do better than this!

Embrace change!

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by babadee1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
When you read the crap some people post at times you have to wonder how they got internet access.
Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by charlesamos123: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
@b1327 I am an educated fellow, so i know what i am saying, Mr President has done a lot in this country, the railway system is back, the Agricultural sector is reformed, in teams of infrastructure construction is going on speedily,as well as the power sector. Do you want to vote in Buhari who will come and stop all this projects and start up his own ideas taking Nigeria 10 years backwards. Make the right choice now and vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by charlesamos123: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
@themilanway am not sleeping on a bicycle am telling reality, what change do the so called defectors from PDP tp APC wanna give us, To change what they have damaged already. when PDP don't give them return tickets then they look for change in another party obviously APPC. Tell your self the truth and act wisely, has Buhari done anything towards the Boko Haram islamist group on his own as an ex military personnel, they even delegated him to speak on their behalf, why him, it is glaring that Boko Haram was inducted to crate problems for the current Government.
Re: Buhari Is Part Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
charlesamos123:
@b1327 I am an educated fellow, so i know what i am saying, Mr President has done a lot in this country, the railway system is back, the Agricultural sector is reformed, in teams of infrastructure construction is going on speedily,as well as the power sector. Do you want to vote in Buhari who will come and stop all this projects and start up his own ideas taking Nigeria 10 years backwards. Make the right choice now and vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
man don't let us argue cos we all knw that 90% of nigerians are ready to vote him out(vote buhari in "feb14"wink. pple are showing that hatred to gej face(gej most go come febuhari14)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted. / (Tweet) Obasanjo Blast Celebrities Supporting GEJ / Forgive Jonathan And Vote For Him – Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.