Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! (983 Views)

Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by dtruth3(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Since the inception of the 2015 presidential campain, the presidency has unleashed all the propaganda and media forces against Buharis personality!
You would recall previousely, the opposition has been on the offensive, casting negative aspersions and insulting the personality of Gej at every given opportunity without recourse!
As far as they were concern then, it was a normal thing, and it was a fair game.

Note: this is the same GEJ that has been insulted, and called different names by the opposition. Some called him "kindergatin", while some called him clueless. some went as far as calling him derogatory names such as "Otuke fisherman" while some called his wife "shepopotamus".

Infact, words are not enough to describe
the level at which GEJ our President, and commander inchief of the armed forces has been insulted.
Indid, he was, and still the most insulted president Nigeria has ever produced. Yet, he never responded.

Now here is the repercussion, the aids of mr President has choosen and decided to pay them(opposition) back in their own coin, and interestingly, they consider this period the appropraite time to take their pound of flesh.

And guess what? though not surprising, some attention seeking, partisan, religious, naive, and shallow minded opinion mongers has started calling for restrain on the part of the prsidency. moreso, they say this while hiding under the unbrella of issue BASED campain.

Now these are my questions.....
1. where were these elements when the opposition was on the offensive?
2. who among these elements came out publicly to condem the opposition?
3. what issue could be more BASED, than the character and personality of these people who wants to be our leader, their profiles, history and records (what they have done in the past?)
As far as i am concern, Buharis personality is an issue, his health is an issue, his academic qualification is an issue, everything about Buhari is, and should be an issue. just like GEJ is, and had always been asap!

Disagree with me, and continue to live in a fools paradise!

And yes, i am a TANIOD, i am a pro-jonathan, i am PDP sympathizer, i am anything you call me. But, i am not as daft and erroneously blind like you are!

Finally, quote me out of contest and DIE by CANCER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigeria is a country of dashed dreams. Buhari, a serial failure and chronic failures supporting him. A man whose by any spark of imagination will be worse than any president gblobally and those thinking their lots will change are in for a bad ride. The man sound empty and from all indication has nothing tangible to offer Nigerians. Its very clear he can never rule a united Nigeria . Awaiting touts as usaual!

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by dtruth3(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
JudismphD:
Nigeria is a country of dashed dreams. Buhari, a serial failure and chronic failures supporting him. A man whose by any spark of imagination will be worse than any president gblobally and those thinking their lots will change are in for a bad ride. The man sound empty and from all indication has nothing tangible to offer Nigerians. Its very clear he can never rule a united Nigeria . Awaiting touts as usaual!
endorsed and surported, but unfortunately, some are very blind to see that!

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by nairalife2013(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Just leave them. Thier eyes go clear com feb 14

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by frankyychiji(f): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Failbuhari has challenged a 50yr old newspaper reporter to a game of football ! He swore the reporter would be the first to bow out from the pitch due to fatigue before the end. Yaradua of blessed memory challenged Nigerians who confronted him over his health to a game of squash, yaradua never played that game! sad

....Tinubu is only using the man with an imaginary 12m votes in 2011 to achieve his selfish interest!

I choose life!
Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by etimek: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
I AM SO SUPRISED AT THE EXTENT AT WHICH PDP CAN GO TO TRY TO SCANSALIZE BUHARI. BUT FOE SURU BUHARI WILL DEFEAT THE INFIDDEL EBOLA MONKEY JONATHAN.
FAYOSE HAS JUST CAMPAIGNED IN FAVOUR OF BUHARI. FAYOSE SAYS THAT NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT FEAR TO VOTE FOR BUHARI BECAUSE BUHARI WILL ALSO DIE IN OFFICE LIKE ABACHA, YAR ADUA, MURTALA MOHAMMED ETC.
MY QUESTION TO FAYOSE.
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
CAN YOU PREDICT THE NEXT MINUTE?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by Mc4larin: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
That's d language they understand
Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by dtruth3(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
etimek:
I AM SO SUPRISED AT THE EXTENT AT WHICH PDP CAN GO TO TRY TO SCANSALIZE BUHARI. BUT FOE SURU BUHARI WILL DEFEAT THE INFIDDEL EBOLA MONKEY JONATHAN.
FAYOSE HAS JUST CAMPAIGNED IN FAVOUR OF BUHARI. FAYOSE SAYS THAT NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT FEAR TO VOTE FOR BUHARI BECAUSE BUHARI WILL ALSO DIE IN OFFICE LIKE ABACHA, YAR ADUA, MURTALA MOHAMMED ETC.
MY QUESTION TO FAYOSE.
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
So you mean GEJ is an infidel?
Yet he is your president!

You must be worst than an infidel, if an infidel could be your president!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by Eziachi: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
frankyychiji:
Failbuhari has challenged a 50yr old newspaper reporter to a game of football ! He swore the reporter would be the first to bow out from the pitch due to fatigue before the end. Yaradua of blessed memory challenged Nigerians who confronted him over his health to a game of squash, yaradua never played that game! sad

....Tinubu is only using the man with an imaginary 12m votes in 2011 to achieve his selfish interest!

I choose life!
You just sad down comfortably and typed this and felt comfortable?

Am sure you know nothing about Jonathan or Buhari except for two people you see on TV. They don't care whether you are alive or dead, whether you eat tonight or starve, whether you are housed or homeless.
But here you are pissing yourself over other people's lucrative careers.
You sad down wishing another person ill health and death as if yours was carved in stone and guaranteed.
Every day babies, teenagers, young and old dies from various reasons. Health and death does not go by age or health alphabetical orders. It is not who sick the most or aged the most that dies the most.
In few weeks time, this election will be over and irrespective of who win, it's most unlikely that the outcome will change your personal fortune, unless you are part of the Nigeria 1%.

And if you are not but had this zeal of hate for a fellow human being you never met, then that will be a big shame and a pity.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by frankyychiji(f): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eziachi:
You just sad down comfortably and typed this and felt comfortable?

Am sure you know nothing about Jonathan or Buhari except for two people you see on TV. They don't care whether you are alive or dead, whether you eat tonight or starve, whether you are housed or homeless.
But here you are pissing yourself over other people's lucrative careers.
You sad down wishing another person ill health and death as if yours was carved in stone and guaranteed.
Every day babies, teenagers, young and old dies from various reasons. Health and death does not go by age or health alphabetical orders. It is not who sick the most or aged the most that dies the most.
In few weeks time, this election will be over and irrespective of who win, it's most unlikely that the outcome will change your personal fortune, unless you are part of the Nigeria 1%.

And if you are not but had this zeal of hate for a fellow human being you never met, then that will be a big shame and a pity.
Pa Eziachi as you are popularly called here, I feel your pains and I empathize with you. The fact remains that I am a stake holder in the Nigeria project. I am very particular about who becomes my president in 2015. That person above everything else must be someone of good health and a sound mind! Buhari has none of these. I am worried cos you are just knowing today that Buhari neither knows you nor cares whether you are homeless or otherwise considering the level of energy you put in on NL trying to sell your dummy candidate to us. You sounded very dejected from your tone cos the truth which you so much wanted to avoid is now staring you in the face and there is no where to hide your shame. I must confess that I am very happy with what your hate and disdain for Gej has turned you into. I don't wish Gmb death cos the power of life and death is not in my hands. I have only confronted your worst nightmare and laid it bare for all to see. Pls deal with it sir.

...I choose life.
Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by frankyychiji(f): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
etimek:
MY QUESTION TO FAYOSE.
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Even my two year old son would write a better grammar than this trash you have written. Like I told one of your village chiefs earlier on, I am happy with what your hate for #Gejmyval has done to you. Yabaleft to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Presidency Fights Dirty! by dtruth3(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2015
etimek:
MY QUESTION TO FAYOSE.
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Your grammer represents that of a quota system!

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is A Dropout, He Did Not Complete His PHD Course – Obasanjo. / Past Nigerians Heads Of State(leaders)and Secondary Schoools Attended / APC Gubernatorial Campaign Badagry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.