Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba (3888 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
The lies has been exposed,no more coment from Muslim folks.

You are correct.

From their own Scripture and hadiths, we have proved to them that islam is FALSE. Let's pray their spiritual eyes will be opened.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by true2god: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
truthman2012:

You are correct.

From their own Scripture and hadiths, we have proved to them that islam is FALSE. Let's pray their spiritual eyes will be opened.
An average muslim would rather accept falsehood than reject Islam.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
true2god:
An average muslim would rather accept falsehood than reject Islam.

I pity them o!
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by tartar9(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
true2god:
Do u knw the population of hindus, of bhudist? Both combined are more than Islam. So cut the crap, 1.5billion muslims are living in delusions and ignorance.

Present statistics shows that, among all major religions, muslims are the least educated and civilized and over 90% do not know the contents of the quran, hadiths or the sunnah of the prophet. If 80% of global muslims (mostly non arabs) come to know the real contents of the quran and the hadith, they will abandon Islam.
shut your mouth!,where did you get your 90% and 80% from.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by tartar9(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
yes,no messengers or book was sent to the arabs before.where is the contradiction?
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:
yes,no messengers or book was sent to the arabs before.where is the contradiction?

Who is talking about contradiction here? You agreed that no messanger, no scripture was sent to the arabs before Muhammad, that means Abraham and Ishmael (as messengers) were not in Mecca to build Kaaba. The arabian idolaters must have built it.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by tartar9(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Who is talking about contradiction here? You agreed that no messanger, no scripture was sent to the arabs before Muhammad, that means Abraham and Ishmael (as messengers) were not in Mecca to build Kaaba. The arabian idolaters must have built it.
the Holy Quran clearly states theat kaaba was built by abraham and ishmael.were the arabs not descended from ishmael,those who lived with him then followed their fathers religion Islam,why then is a messenger needed? or you are trying to say Allah sent Abraham and Ishmael as messengers to the arabs :-/
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:
the Holy Quran clearly states theat kaaba was built by abraham and ishmael.were the arabs not descended from ishmael,those who lived with him then followed their fathers religion Islam,why then is a messenger needed? or you are trying to say Allah sent Abraham and Ishmael as messengers to the arabs :-/

Were Abraham and Ishmael prophets (messengers)? Yes or No?

If they were messengers, it shows they were never in Mecca as no messenger was there before Muhammad.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Where is rilwayne and tartar make I finsih muhammed?
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by tartar9(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Were Abraham and Ishmael prophets (messengers)? Yes or No?

If they were messengers, it shows they were never in Mecca as no messenger was there before Muhammad.
what da hell are you saying,mecca was first inhabited by Hagar and Ishmael(father of arabs) so which people was he sent to?
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS(m): 2:47pm
Dmail or wadever ya cal yaself, dat same useless koram said, kill an unbeliever ya will ve 72 virgins to yaself, dat same koran allowed muhammed(disaster be upon him) to lash aishat at d age of 9, dat same koran allowed muhammed to marry more dan one wife and sleep wif slaves. Dat same koran allow muhammed to beat hos wife. Den wad makes dat usless book credible? Remember ISIL caught children and dey were pricing dem saying d grls re slaves and dey are following d ways of d prophet. Wad a book called d koran, if I were to be ya, ma bro I will never be proud of islam. Imagine boko haram kidnapping ya younger sistas and cousins and nieces and raping dem and still saying Allah asked dem to, bro d question I will ask dem who d Bleep is Allah and his useless Dam muhammed? Wise up bro and face reality, president sis of egytp on jan 1st said dat d koran nids to be edited by removing radical elements, a true muslim saying d truth, he went further to say islam is d problem of dis world, and also its not possible for 1.5 billion people to defeat d rest of d world. Ma bro wise up!
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:
what da hell are you saying,mecca was first inhabited by Hagar and Ishmael(father of arabs) so which people was he sent to?
Dmail or wadever ya cal yaself, dat same useless koram said, kill an unbeliever ya will ve 72 virgins to yaself, dat same koran allowed muhammed(disaster be upon him) to lash aishat at d age of 9, dat same koran allowed muhammed to marry more dan one wife and sleep wif slaves. Dat same koran allow muhammed to beat hos wife. Den wad makes dat usless book credible? Remember ISIL caught children and dey were pricing dem saying d grls re slaves and dey are following d ways of d prophet. Wad a book called d koran, if I were to be ya, ma bro I will never be proud of islam. Imagine boko haram kidnapping ya younger sistas and cousins and nieces and raping dem and still saying Allah asked dem to, bro d question I will ask dem who d Bleep is Allah and his useless Dam muhammed? Wise up bro and face reality, president sis of egytp on jan 1st said dat d koran nids to be edited by removing radical elements, a true muslim saying d truth, he went further to say islam is d problem of dis world, and also its not possible for 1.5 billion people to defeat d rest of d world. Ma bro wise up!
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by tartar9(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
angry kid! you shouldnt expect any debate from me or any other muslims since your comments about Islam is to insult.perish in your rage!
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:
angry kid! you shouldnt expect any debate from me or any other muslims since your comments about Islam is to insult.perish in your rage!
only trying to save ya ass bro!
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:

So, Ishmael was only arabs' father, he wasn't sent to his children as their prophet. No wonder islam does not have history of any muslim after him but idolaters. No muslim survived him.

If Ishmael was a prophet but not sent to his children, to whom was he a prophet?

No prophet was in Mecca to establish islam, Kaaba was built by idolaters.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by tartar9(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
truthman2012:

So, Ishmael was only arab's father, he wasn't sent to his children as their prophet. No wonder islam does not have history of any muslim after him but idolaters.

If Ishmael was a prophet and not sent to his children, to whom was he a prophet?
messengers are sent to a nation who are astray like i said before the arabs followed their fathers religion Islam before resorting to idolatory.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by denigma2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
My prayer is that may Allah grant understanding of Islam to those who sincerely desire to know. I feel that one of those may benefit from my clarifications
As for those that question just to make mockery of The Path to Success, then Allah alone is the All knowing and He is just
1) Meccans are not the only Arabs
2) There was no one living in Mecca before the arrival of Hajar ( Ismail's mum) & Ismail. The Zamzam fountain which Allah miraculously provided to quench Ismail's thirst was what brought people to Mecca as the place was formerly a dry desert unsuitable for human habitation
3) Prophets are sent to specific people/ nations. Abraham & Ismail were not sent to the people of Mecca
4) The people of Mecca had received no prophetic guidance before the time of Prophet Muhammed ( Upon whom be Peace)
5) Prophet Muhammed performed miracles and prophesies many of which have come/ are coming to past. ( a google search on this will suffice)
6) Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was the only Messanger sent to the whole word

I hope this suffices

I am willing to clarify any further reasonable observation if I can

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:
messengers are sent to a nation who are astray like i said before the arabs followed their fathers religion Islam before resorting to idolatory.

Why was kaaba venerated by only Ishmael and not Isaac and other children of Abraham?

Why did the earlier scriptures not talk about kaaba before Muhammad came with islam?

Who were muslims after Ishmael in Mecca (with proof)?

At what time of islam in mecca did ALL the people turn to idol without a single muslim left?

I put it to you that never a time was Abraham or Ishmael in mecca to build kaaba or establish islam.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by true2god: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
tartar9:
shut your mouth!,where did you get your 90% and 80% from.
80% of muslims world wide are non arabs and 99% of them (non arab muslims) do not understand arabic (the language of islam). So it is easy for the arabs to mask the evil verses (quran 5:51, 9:5, 9:29-30, 2:61, 4:44 etc) of the quran while misquoting quran 5:32-33 to deceive the unsuspecting 'infidels' like me. I must not even go into evils in the hadith, they are too much, what muslim apologist like you call 'weak' hadith.

If 80% of muslims understand the contents of the quran and the hadith, they will quit the evil cult.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
denigma2:
My prayer is that may Allah grant understanding of Islam to those who sincerely desire to know. I feel that one of those may benefit from my clarifications
As for those that question just to make mockery of The Path to Success, then Allah alone is the All knowing and He is just
2) There was no one living in Mecca before the arrival of Hajar ( Ismail's mum) & Ismail. The Zamzam fountain which Allah miraculously provided to quench Ismail's thirst was what brought people to Mecca as the place was formerly a dry desert unsuitable for human habitation
3) Prophets are sent to specific people/ nations. Abraham & Ismail were not sent to the people of Mecca
4) The people of Mecca had received no prophetic guidance before the time of Prophet Muhammed ( Upon whom be Peace)
5) Prophet Muhammed performed miracles and prophesies many of which have come/ are coming to past. ( a google search on this will suffice)

I hope this suffices

Peace

Muhammad performed no miracles! The quran is clear on this.He was not sent by the true God.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by true2god: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
denigma2:

I hope this suffices

Peace
Which miracle did mohammed perform? Mention 1 as contained in the quran.

Where did you get your history\fact that Ishmael ever set his foot in the arabia? Please provide a secular source to back up ur assertion.

Aside from the quran, how do you proove that mohammed was a prophet? What prophecy did he give, mention only 1 and back it up with your quran.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by muba4huss(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2015
I pray it won't be late before you understand...
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by muba4huss(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
true2god:
Do u knw the population of hindus, of bhudist? Both combined are more than Islam. So cut the crap, 1.5billion muslims are living in delusions and ignorance.

Present statistics shows that, among all major religions, muslims are the least educated and civilized and over 90% do not know the contents of the quran, hadiths or the sunnah of the prophet. If 80% of global muslims (mostly non arabs) come to know the real contents of the quran and the hadith, they will abandon Islam.
Muslim population has been ever increasing
through birth rate as well as high rate of
conversions. Islam is fastest growing religion and
consequently this religion has become now the
largest followers on this planet. At this moment
Muslim population stands at 2.08 billion which is
far greater than currently estimated 1.6 to 1.7
billion whereas Christian Population is 2.01 billion
[ religiouspopulation.com ]. According to some
sources Muslim populations in India, China,
Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia and in some other
countries are displayed less than the actual
population they have. In many parts like Europe
[ Cambridge University ], North America[ CNN],
Christian's are getting away from their religious
belief, On the contrary among the Muslim
Population the faith to their religion is ever
increasing [CNN ]. Consequently the present so
called higher no of Christian population as stated
in different sources, practically do not have any
significance. It is expected that if present rate of
increase of Muslim population continues that by
2030 One out of Three person will be Muslim. .
All data taken from Authentic Sources
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by bimp08: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Av noticd on d christain relìgious section dat most of what u talk abt is ridiculn islam muslims n their prophet.
Its lyk u spend ur whole lyf on it while on the muslim section muslims dnt even waste their time doing such things.i think wat i perceive abt u guys is fear and mediocre kiss
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by bimp08: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2015
But am going to tel u smfin 2day if u feel u muslims are misguided dis ìs nt d way to bring them to the rìght path m knw for sure dat smthings av been destined by our creatop which u cnt jvsj change.so i leave u with dis quote to attract pple to ur religion wif good manners n kindness lyk it is stated in the quran. Av a nyc day
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
bimp08:
Av noticd on d christain relìgious section dat most of what u talk abt is ridiculn islam muslims n their prophet.
Its lyk u spend ur whole lyf on it while on the muslim section muslims dnt even waste their time doing such things.i think wat i perceive abt u guys is fear and mediocre kiss

Nothing to talk against Christianity. No skeleton.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Sadaqatul-fitr / Lets Learn About The Life Of Abu Bakr As-siddiq(r.a) - Briefly. / Spiritual Virtues Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.