Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Have I Done Wrong To You People? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have I Done Wrong To You People? (6440 Views)

Embarrassments From Small Nation's: What Has Nigerians Done Wrong? / Do You People Have A Future / Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Is there any law I am breaking here
Have I done anything which makes me look fake
Is it a crime I uploaded my picture on my profile
Is registering an account on nairaland a bad thing cry
Then why do you people keep bothering me? I am rubey and no one else so what is the problem with you people

Because I didn't reply your countless messages does that mean I am fake?

Please I have a very fragile heart, I easily get hurt that is why I avoid e-fights. I don't want to regret being a member of this forum. Let me just stay here and have fun I don't want any boy stalking me! angry

Please you all on my neck should just leave me alone!!! cry
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
laykorn:

Okay. Mynd lied. My own nko?
Abi I no send too undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Why are you spoiling my market? I wee slap you oooo

2 Likes

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by theorbiters: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Then why do you people keep bothering me? I am rubey and no one else so what is the problem with you people

Please I have a very fragile heart, I easily get hurt that is why I avoid e-fights. I don't want to regret being a member of this forum. Let me just stay here and have fun I don't want any boy stalking me! angry

Honestly, I feel for you, but the truth is you can't stop it from happening. My advice, don't take everything you see here personally. Just laugh over it, nobody has anything on you.

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

What is the lie?

25messages from you alone undecided
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
gracile:
c'mon gal is that why ur crying!
you're beautiful nd shud be used to all that by now... nd Hey! it isn't a crime to be beautiful
maybe u shud just ignore some peeps nd their opinions bout u nd enjoy ur stay in nairaland, u don't owe anybody an explanation k cheesy

Thanks love kiss
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

25messages from you alone undecided
I am desperate na.

Check your mail
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by capip120(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Woah! It feels good to finally be in here. After
being a frequent visitor for 2months now. Hope to
have fun and maybe make new friends
Hello everyone!

Now that was what you told people you came to do in your first thread when you registered as a member. Now, why are you complaining and craying foul? you received pm you reply the ones you feel okay with and move the rest wherever you want and stop being oblivious of what made you to register or better still deregister your account! I can still help you with that if you want...
www.nairaland.com/2093392/hello-nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by theorbiters: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

I am desperate na.

Check your mail

Haaa, bros, I dey hail you oo!!!
25msgs!!!! Haba, no be job application na

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

I am desperate na.

Check your mail

Ok maybe I'll just give you my number then tongue
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
What do u me. Have you not broken the law? Nairaland 1913 constitution LBB (Law of Beauty & Beautifulness) section 82 subsection 2 states that if u know u are beautiful u should not paint ur lips because if u do it can cause commotion in our e-country. subsection 3 further states that but if u have painted ur lips in ur pic before u join Nairaland (our e-country) then you have risked being stalked by our undercovers & they storm u...SO, DONT BLAME THEM FOR UR RESPONSIBILITY

3 Likes

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
mynairatime:
What do u me. Have you not broken the law? Nairaland 1913 constitution LBB (Law of Beauty & Beautifulness) section 82 subsection 2 states that if u know u are beautiful u should not paint ur lips because if u do it can cause commotion in our e-country. subsection 3 further states that but if u have painted ur lips in ur pic before u join Nairaland (our e-country) then you have risked being stalk by our undercovers & they storm u...SO, DONT BLAME THEM FOR UR RESPONSIBILITY

Lmao! cheesy thanks for making me laugh
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Cool.

Send it
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
theorbiters:

Haaa, bros, I dey hail you oo!!!
25msgs!!!! Haba, no be job application na
Mind your business

6 Likes

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welcome to our e-country. A country of no respect. Even, if i will die tomorrow, i will say my mind today. Anytime u are coming in our e-country keep whoever u are to your real life. YOU ARE WELCOME F OR M IF I MAY ASK?
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Cool.

Send it

0*0*39*467* do the math, my number is defiantly in there cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

And via PM?
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

I like it when someone knows what he wants & goes for it. Good! May u no gri jare.
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

And via PM?
Go for ur wish.
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by bayulll01(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

and what's that suppose to mean,who are the creetins stalking u,u are dam ugly and ur assss,if u know u can meet up with social forum better deactivate ur account,I av a fragile hearth who u wan use that one deceive,u wey be say ur hearth strong like stone,and can banngg four guys at ago

8 Likes

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Chris95(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Damn! Gurl ur too fine...who gave u d permission to b dt fine??! I shuld arrest U angry
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Follow what these girls just said @creamish & @gracile and you will be fine...One more thing u cant keep ants away from sugar or worms from a decomposing matter,so it is with keeping away guys from a beautiful lady...so that shouldn't be a bother to u cos if u keep hitting on that, am afraid it would actually seem as if u are craving for attention & being in that category of girls here wouldn't do u any good smiley

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by AfricanApple(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
I been think say na one serious matter sef. all these Nairaland monikers don dey fear me, plenty of them na robot

madam, why the tears na? people no dey toast you before? them never stalk you before? why the announcement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lunatic! Useless post! You should be happy ppl are sending you PM! I know your type, you one of those unsocial ppl you find on social networks! These are reason I don't give a F...uck abt nigerian Girls!! @Op okay what exactly do you what us to do now?
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by JoshuaKay(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Baddestguyp:
and did you have to open a thread for this attention seeker undecided angry
Do not quote me as a woman wrapper for dis comment plsss angry
I don't seriously think she opened this thread just for d sake of seeking attention, I mean she's pretty quit alright n she's probably getting more than enough attention already.
My point here is that NL is not like fb where u can just share what's on ur mind for d public to see n comment, if u want to share what's on ur mind on NL, u've gotta create a thread for it n I think that's all to it.
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Eladua(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
What is even d assurance she is d one there? Change it to another pic of you closing one eye like korede bello, then we believe its you grin
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by andyanders: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

My dear sister, this is just a forum where you express yourself and if you find anyone stalking you or not giving you that piece of mind, just dont respond them and go on and read the things you love and allow those people be. There is nothing you can do to stop people stalking you than to avoid responding to any of their mails as you owe them nothing.You have the right of expression and should not allow any negative mail affect your life.Goodluck and just keep reading those posts that you love and ignore those that you do not.
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by zeepatoprick(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
There is no need to flip out.. U are simply over reacting to a typical normalcy.. The idea is to connect wit piple..in forums there are always diff personalities.. So d matured tin to do is accept d ones u want and reject dose u don't.. Its simply ridiculous opening a thread for this.
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by stanisbaratheon: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

and there it is, the most absurd thread i've ever seen on nairaland.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by stanisbaratheon: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
tongue
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by ugonna1054(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2015
U're pretty!
Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Lincolnburrows(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Considering this gal is really an attention seeker, considering that the pix on her profile is beautiful, considering the fact that she has refused to change that pix to the one requested by somebody(snap with one of your eyes closed), and many more considerings, I have every reason to believe that this gal is just a guy man like me.

Pls stop using people's picture on online forum like this. Especially when the person is not aware. It sooooo wrong and you should have conscience. Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have I Done Wrong To You People? by Ranchhoddas: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

and there it is, the most absurd thread i've ever seen on nairaland.com
I dey tell you.I dey feel your username.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? / FREEMASON: What Is It And Who Are They? / 16 Year Old Actress Regina Daniels Posts Bedroom Photos With ‘boyfriend’, Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.