Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Matrix Reloaded - A Lesson In Purpose And Destiny - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Matrix Reloaded - A Lesson In Purpose And Destiny (786 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Download & Watch Adambano Reloaded Trailer / Bba Purpose And Aim... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matrix Reloaded - A Lesson In Purpose And Destiny by stnonymus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
I really love movies especially the Matrix trilogy.Its amazing what a movie can teach you beyond just shooting guns and blowing up things.Some lessons you learn from movies can really make a positive change in your life.

I recently watched the movie, Matrix Reloaded and it made an invaluable impression on me.It thought me a great lesson about discovering ones purpose and destiny.Amazing!

There was this scene where the "keymaker" was being questioned by Neyo, Morpheus and Trinity.They were asking him for information on how to break into a high security building.So he gave them some privileged, in depth strategy on how to successfully break into the building without being spotted. And so they asked afterward, "how do you know all these things?". To which he repied, "it is my purpose to know".

Wow! That answer blew me away.I finally discovered the clues that life had given me to discover my destiny,

[Go over to my blog to complete this article: http://www.freewebs.com/readexcerpts/myblog.htm?blogentryid=4413875
Re: Matrix Reloaded - A Lesson In Purpose And Destiny by candylips(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2008
are u kidding me. Matrix reloaded is like 6 yrs old man. pretty old film . Will u taken the blue or the red pill ?

(1) (Reply)

Sony Launches Slimmest Ever Tv / Rsa Rejects Jennifer Hudson For Movie Role / Tv Presenters Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.