Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Bba Purpose And Aim... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bba Purpose And Aim... (692 Views)

BBA 2013 The Chase: Zimbabwe Things! The Infamous Big Brother Africa Pokello Sex / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Matrix Reloaded - A Lesson In Purpose And Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bba Purpose And Aim... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2013
I have been asking myself what aim and purpose this television programm is about, and i cant seem to find any answers, but then it is so clear that this programme promotes all kinds of IMMORALITY which is rapidlly leading to societal decadence...I thought to myself the funds used in funding this programme could be channel into more productive ventures like creating more jobs,charity,providing social amenities to locals...etc.

BE CAREFULL OF WHAT INFORMATION YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO RECIEVE....COS INFORMATION MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE.
Re: Bba Purpose And Aim... by slymm(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Entertainment. You understand it does not just appear on ur screen? You have to subscribe to it right? So if you do not want to watch it, fine. Do not bother your pretty head trying to decipher the purpose and aim. Perhaps you have too much time on your hands no?
Re: Bba Purpose And Aim... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=slymm]Entertainment. You understand it does not just appear on ur screen? You have to subscribe to it right? So if you do not want to watch it, fine. Do not bother your pretty head trying to decipher the purpose and aim. Perhaps you have too much time on your hands no?[/qu
Re: Bba Purpose And Aim... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2013
SO WHAT AM I TO THINK OF THIS

Entertainment. You understand it does not just appear on ur screen? You have to subscribe to it right? So if you do not want to watch it, fine. Do not bother your pretty head trying to decipher the purpose and aim. Perhaps you have too much time on your hands no?[/quote]
Re: Bba Purpose And Aim... by ijebabe: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2013

(1)

Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best / Idris Elba To Star In An Adaptation Of Uzo Iweala's Beast Of No Nation / Fans Of Animation And Catoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.