Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Love My Sister In Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Sister In Law (13071 Views)

My Mother-in-law Hates Because I Refuse To Call My Sister-in-law "Aunty" / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2008
I am in a bit of a situation. Basically, I am crazy in love with my sister in law(my brother's wife). I do not know if she realises it. I feel so guilty beccause I love my brother and I am betraying him but I can't help how I feel about this angel. They have been married almost 5 yrs now. I was instantly attracted to her when I met her. She is such a nice, perfect and beautiful girl and it's killing me inside. I spend most of my time imagining making love to her. I would love to tell her how I feel but I don't know what her reaction might be. My brother is seeing another woman behind her back and I feel so sorry for my sister in law. It makes me upset that my brother is taking her for granted because she deserves better and more love. I just want to tell her I love her so much but she's my brother's wife and I can't do that to him. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Sister In Law by eminemkayc: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2008
What a frolicsome tale by noon-light!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by dollyn(f): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2008
Stop
dont dare
dont play with fire
dont do what u wl live 2 regret
dont lust after ur brothers wife
dont betray ur brothers love
dont be betrayed by ur emotions
do pray 4 4giveness 4 wt u ve done so far
The consequences wl be grave
TO BE FORE WARNED IS TO BE FORE ARMED
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by MissyB1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2008
This is a no-brainer, friend. You got to stick with your team,
and your bro is your team. You may not appreciate his marriage,
like how he interacts with his wife but bear in mind . . . It's not up to you to
save her.She may not always be your sister-in-law,
but your brother will be your brother forever. Use your head!!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by KarmaMod(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2008
Whole family is screwed up

Ony thing you should do is tell her that her husband is cheating on her

That's all.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2008
I am very ashamed of myself but I cannot help the way I feel and I need to get it off my chest. I have come close to telling her a few times. I have to tell her eventually because it is ruling my whole life right now.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by MissyB1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2008
kunze80:

I am very ashamed of myself but I cannot help the way I feel and I need to get it off my chest. I have come close to telling her a few times. [b]I have to tell her eventually [/b]because it is ruling my whole life right now.
Don't make a fool of yourself!!
Be wise and adhere to advice!!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by busybein: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Whole family is screwed up

Ony thing you should do is tell her that her husband is cheating on her

That's all.

dont think its d best either

kunze80:

I am very ashamed of myself but I cannot help the way I feel and I need to get it off my chest. I have come close to telling her a few times. I have to tell her eventually because it is ruling my whole life right now.

mumu,u better keep ur mouth shut,tell her and watch her call a family meeting becos of u,and if dat happens,i wonder wat face u will use in facing ur brother and d whole family again

u better think like a human being and stop thinking like a cow

1 Like

Re: I Love My Sister In Law by KarmaMod(f): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2008
might not be best but It'd be cool if the brother got in trouble grin
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by busybein: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

might not be best but It'd be cool if the brother got in trouble  grin

madam trouble maker grin grin grin

but i don't really blive in this brother inlaw stuff,this poster is ready to post anything here for us to encourage him to go after his sister inlaw,or make his brother look bad here,na today undecided ,even if d brother is cheating on his wife,hes not d first and will never be d last, grin he also said d woman deserves smone better,i hope hes not thinking he is d better person here,because d last thing a woman will do is fall for a retarded and stupid brother inlaw
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2008
I am sorry if I am offending people by being too honest but I wish I didnt feel this way. When it comes down to it, I am 28yrs old and I cannot see my self getting married unless it's her and that ain't going to happen unfortunately. No other woman can get a look in. I am not going to pretend to love someone else. I am in love with someone like alot of people, it just happens to be my brother's wife. I love my brother but to be honest I love her alot more and if this all came out i know my family would disown me but she is worth it.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by chukwudi06(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2008
My friend, that your brother is having extra marital activity is inmaterial & never your business. why not go and marry your own wife and stop bothering yourself.
Remember anything that goes up must surely comes down, a word is enough for the wise
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by JJYOU: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2008
you ought to be ashamed of yourself.  why not go for counselling or deliverance before you destroy some young lady life with your foolish lust. in this whole world the only person your ugly mind and eyes are looking is your brothers wife.  God help you
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by KarmaMod(f): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
Tell her about his affair jare

Make sure to provide evidence cool
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2008
Its not lust It is LOVE. I don't think I can tell her about his affair. it is not my place to tell her that.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by MrCrackles(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
POSTER

Isnt your case baffling and sad
? undecided
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
If you knew this girl you'd understand. She is a one in a million. I
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by MissyB1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
kunze80:

Its not lust It is LOVE. I don't think I can tell her about his affair. it is not my place to tell her that.
kunze80:

If you knew this girl you'd understand. She is a one in a million. I
You are so annoying . . . . . angry angry angry
Whatcha waiting for?? Go ahead tell her . . . .
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2008
The whole family is celebrating christmas day together. I think I will get some private time with her and tell her everything. If she rejects me I will die, if the feeling is mutual, i'm sorry i will have to be with her discreetly, its better than not having her at all.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by dollyn(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
@poster.i cant believe u can be this dumb at ur age?stop chasing wt is not yours and get urself ur own wife.someone u can call ur own.u dont even know what u are getting urself into.what if the lady in question doesnt feel a thing 4 u after u tell her?dont u know this can spoil the relationship between u and ur brother?and distabilise ur family.u better behave like a matrured person.ure a very selfish and inconsiderate person.kai.what somebody wl not hear in nairaland.
Im very sure we wl jst see a post one day wt d title,PLEASE HELP I AM IN LOVE WITH MY MOTHER

1 Like

Re: I Love My Sister In Law by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 22, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, poster, comot your eyes from there o. . . . "Mercy said No, am not going to let you go (there). . . . dnt go there o
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by reality4us(m): 4:19am On Dec 22, 2008
Mr Poster, go ahead with your plans and enjoy the consequences.

BIG FOOL
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by Godalone(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2008
@poster,
You are a mad man.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by sparta(f): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2008
You need serious deliverance, Believe me some things taste good initially but will leave a bitter taste at the end.    sad  sad

Run for your dear live. !!!!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by temi4rea(f): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
@poster

U really chop liver o!

ubrother wife!

awoh!

Sima were u dey wey this kind thing dey happen oh!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by chisomquee: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
strange things are happening,May God help us and deliver us from every evil plans against us.
@poster, i think you need deliverance.
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by kunze80(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am not evil I am just in love with the wrong woman!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by touchmeder: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
kunze80:

The whole family is celebrating christmas day together. I think I will get some private time with her and tell her everything. If she rejects me I will die, if the feeling is mutual, i'm sorry i will have to be with her discreetly, its better than not having her at all.

you sound most stupid. i pity you with the way u think i honestly doubt if u can handle any relationship for now sef. you need to get over yourself. u wan tell d wife abi? wetin concern u, u want to do it for ur selfish reasons. i hope youre not staying in the house with the family if u are first things first MOVE OUT. next speak with ur pastor that na if u get liver sef.
so shameful grin
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by busybein: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
kunze80:

I am not evil I am just in love with the wrong woman!

oh,so u know its d wrong woman and u still want her,thank God u used "wrong"

now take dat disease of a feeling off u and stop thinking like a crazy dog angry
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by meexteriox(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2008
@poster
Get off the bus of lust immediately. Don't go there, pls, don't go there.
Don't even imagine it, the consequences are unforgivable.
You are simply lusting after her, and you dare keep a straight face and
claim love for your OWN BROTHER'S WIFE? Wake up from your disastous
daydream, and get a life for yourself.
Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by Giayong(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2008
I know little about the Nigerian family ideas until I read this article and the replies.The family ideas between China and Nigeria is almost the same, I think.

So,as the attitudes of most of the replies above, I disagree you, kunze80,to tell your brother's affairs to your sister in law. Please imagine one day your brother is tired with the girl he is seeking now and be interested in your sister in law again.Life is so long,everything is possible!

Missy B said that you sister in law now may not be your sister in law later,but your brother is your brother forever,so,you should keep in your team and don't do something immoral!

Your are not a evil person,so,please do something that's not an evil person does!
Re: I Love My Sister In Law by Giayong(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2008
I know who has fallen in love somebody is hard to free himself, because I have the same experience before,so I will not say any unpolite words to you,kunze80.But our tolerance doesn't means that we indulge you to do something you want to do,moral or immoral.

I suggest you doing something to divert your attention and not to lust after your sister in law.

Good luck to you, man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Financial Insincerity / Work Advice Needed For My Parent. / How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.