Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? (802 Views)

Guys, Be Truthful: Will You Look Or Not? / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. / This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can still remember vividly, that day I stole my Mama's money just to impress a girl.
The actual amount was #6,500 which I spent on my crush that time.

When my mum discover the money was gone, she asked me but I denied seeing or taking any money. Till this day, nobody knew I took the money.

Eventually, the girl I spent the money on dump me for another guycry.

Now to you guys, how much have u ever borrowed from your parents? (cos to me, i knw say i no steal the money cos i knw, one day, m gonna pay 1 billion times much more than that).
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Unionised(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Me? Never!
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Rapsainot(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Highest 3k - pulse

ATM - 1000 glo card..
But if I total all my package ehnundecided i for Don use it build one mansion for VI
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Dannidom(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
1kobo
I stole that amount buying candy sweets and that amount got me a handful of some candy sweets

good old days

buh that was the first and last time I ever stole from my parents cos they made me swear never to do that again.
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:
Me? Never!

u must b kiddin...in fact u must b joking
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dannidom:
1kobo
I stole that amount buying candy sweets and that amount got me a handful of some candy sweets

good old days

buh that was the first and last time I ever stole from my parents cos they made me swear never to do that again.

1 kobo?
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rapsainot:
Highest 3k - pulse

ATM - 1000 glo card..
But if I total all my package ehnundecided i for Don use it build one mansion for VI

gringringrin
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Dannidom(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:

1 kobo?
nt actualy sure but I think it is that amount or 25kb buh al i knw is that i stole a coin in a kobo denomination
Re: Be Truthful!! What Is The Highest Amount You've Ever Stolen From Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Dannidom:
nt actualy sure but I think it is that amount or 25kb buh al i knw is that i stole a coin in a kobo denomination

e don tey oo, sir

(1) (Reply)

18+ ”toyin Lawani Shows Off Butt Like Nicki Minaj / Baby Or Faeces? / Igbo Man And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.