Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (56716 Views)

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
angelsing:
I just resist all the temptation in me not to insult u because I have never done this on nairaland and u won't make me start today...can't u pick anything reasonable from what he said?.You GEJ fan are sommething else
what's my business with a imp of ur type. If u beat the drum of war, u definately dance to the tone of death. Maggot, u have the monopoly to insult? U will regret u ever did
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ukemeramat(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Akshow:
hmmmmm..... JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS : * In 2008 when
Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked
against your candidacy? The Ijaws did. Their
reason was that the 2 years as governor in
Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, your erra is still termed the worst in
Bayelsa. * Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to
sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's
running mate? You Jonathan had a case with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled
N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while
your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000
(FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within
two years. * Ebele, who was your biggest
opposition in becoming Yaradua's running
mate? The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is
pretending loves you the most. * Azikiwe,
amongst other tricks, what did you do to
gather public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful
sent people to blow up part of your house in
Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a
report which you guys later hid to debunk
your dubious claim. * Jonathan, when
Yaradua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants,
who were those who objected and what was
their reasons? Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that you are not sincere in
the Niger Delta course but only after your
pocket. SHOULD I GO ON? * What was your
agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for
a SINGLE TERM *Why did you jail James Ibori
and forced Aoandoka to go underground? To
revenge their utmost loyalty to the late
Yaradua . * Did you fulfill your agreement to
Tinubu and others even when they had to
betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO. * How
did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from
your government, you also made sure you
made his enemies your closest allies. You
don't need me to start calling names right? *
Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF
BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROM POLITICS. * You
promised Nigerians incentives in order to
remove subsidy. Things like stable power,
metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road
rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM
amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in
government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan
what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT
INCREASE IN CORRUPTION. * Never in the
history of Nigeria has all institutions
witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS. *
Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you
need FIVE presidential jet for even with the
high rate of poverty in the land. * Ebele, the
ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means
to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic
line. * The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT
OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX
CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or
whatever), Bode George. * Jonathan will
rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than
have a session with those brains who are
truly making Nigerians proud both Home and
Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting
message to the people of North East. Nigeria
as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT. We
provide our water - borehole. We provide our
light - generator/ inverter We provide our
security - high fence/ cctv We provide our
education - private school. We produce fuel
yet pay the most in the world. We have no
motorable federal road. A BIG SHAME
NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER. HIGH
Uneployment in the land. High rate of
Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb
corruption with technology). JONATHAN YOU
ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10
terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

well said bros.... saTANists over to you now
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ocelot2006(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
I have to admit that Fayose took it too far. I'm pretty sure the Presidency will distance itself from the Ad.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
oremisussan:

Are you kidding me?

So you don't know the word "import" could mean "A meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred?"

This Patience Jonathan syndrome has eaten into us too deeply.

Whats this one saying? Did u read d tweet?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by aprokomania(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
you are still jobless? I pity ur plight oloribukuru omo baba oponu. The disaster dancing shoki in ur household is just starting. Aridin, oni se ori re
your father is a wasted bastard who married a prostitute witch and gave birth to a retarded slowpoke. who let this pig out of the dirt? animal. anuofia. slowpoke. omo jati jati. ekpa. id1ot. retarded slowpoke.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by babamadiba(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Anyone in his right senses knows this. Only fools will celebrate such advert.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by angelsing(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Ali should cool down, afterall Fayose was only being his typical blunt,sometimes crude honest self.....let it not be that Nigerians weren't aware should incase the unthinkable happens God forbid..
Ichidodo am highly disappointed in you...Even if u love GEJ would u wish someone else death just because u hate the opposition...You don't have to comment on this thread if u don't see anything wrong in what Fayose did, GEJ is truly ur saviour
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Alibaba should get his fact right. A front page for 20 million? Na wa o. Since somebody lost govt patronage na rubbish he just dey yarn

HE KNWS WAT HIS SAYIN

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2015
aprokomania:

your father is a wasted bastard who married a prostitute witch and gave birth to a retarded slowpoke. who let this pig out of the dirt? animal. anuofia. slowpoke. omo jati jati. ekpa. id1ot. retarded slowpoke.
hahahahahaha u are pained. Oti dun oloshi. Ask ur father, he keep complainting how difficult life is under all government. buhari can't remedy his woes, his in for a one change bus. infact, ikure di e under buhari
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by oremisussan: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Whats this one saying? Did u read d tweet?

Olodo. You download dictionary on your phone because you saw awoof wiFi. Whereas, you don't know what it is used for.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by dayowunmi(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Alibaba should get his fact right. A front page for 20 million? Na wa o. Since somebody lost govt patronage na rubbish he just dey yarn
Lolz, how much do you think a front page ad cost? You that know the fact talk nw, he's been doing shows and he's been advertising them on the papers so he will know better. Like some 5 years ago advertising towards the back page of punch cost 5 million that was around 4 years ago for a back page advert so 20mill for a front page several years later is likely true. How frequent do u see front page adverts like that? That's a full page not small adverts o, cos its damn expensive.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by babamadiba(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2015
blink182:
Shut your mouth if you have nothing to say!
u should av overlooked dat kid like I did man!
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by efilefun(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Fayose was right, we are tired of "near death" illiterate presidents. In our young history as a nation, we have lost 4 presidents/HOS, never again.

To show the level of your stupidity, if time reach for your papa to die hin go tell God day make he wait? All of you wishing the GMB death will surely die before him by the grace of God.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2015
oremisussan:

Olodo. You download dictionary on your phone because you saw awoof wiFi. Whereas, you don't know what it is used for.

Thanks for the insult. Its am APC thing. Violence flows in their vein.

Meanwhile.........

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by aprokomania(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
hahahahahaha u are pained. Oti dun oloshi. Ask ur father, he keep complainting how difficult life is under all government. buhari can't remedy his woes, his in for a one change bus. infact, ikure di e under buhari
did u get your PhD in re.tardedness or gross st.upidity? your pick.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by efilefun(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

You are nothing but a pathetic fool do you think someone of his caliber will post wrong information online, you need to get your own facts right before spewing trash on here e-goat

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
babamadiba:
u should av overlooked dat kid like I did man!
When people always overlook them, it gives them more courage to say rubbish. I know so many nairalanders that have stopped using this website because of people like him. People like him drive people away who have something to say. I know the sort of people I have met here and most times they just want to shy away from everything before a kid throws poo at them.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ichidodo: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
angelsing:
Ichidodo am highly disappointed in you...Even if u love GEJ would u wish someone else death just because u hate the opposition...You don't have to comment on this thread if u don't see anything wrong in what Fayose did, GEJ is truly ur saviour
I don kia about your delicate sensibilities nor your respect....i only care for the fate of my countrywomen and men who are about to be scammed with an agin,ailing president wannabe and a thieffnubu led power cabal.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ultraGM: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
#20Million For that senseless Advert..... We really need #CHANGE

#PDP are Dead n Gone

YOU MEAN #10NairaChange
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by angelsing(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2015
mrvance:
Alibaba get ur facts straight ooo...its nt DAT amount...shuuu
I like the way u guys are dodging the main point of the message and keep talking about the irrelevant part...We know u GEJ fan u will never face the msg rather u go after the messenger

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Infomizer(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Alibaba only tweets in UPPERCASE, hence methinks the second tweet isn't his...#JustSaying
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
efilefun:

You are nothing but a pathetic fool do you think someone of his caliber will post wrong information online, you need to get your own facts right before spewing trash on here e-goat
your father and foolishness is like banana and groundnut. Go address the woes and doom in ur household before extending their disasater online. Oloshi
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by angelsing(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Tiffarah:
Y'all keep calling GEJ names... What about the cabinet members and advisers Does he act alone? Make una dey think The head doesn't function without the body, without other parts.. Blame his advisers and cabinet members too; he doesn't act alone. Mtcheeeeew
My dear u need to understand something, who appointed those cabinet members?...did we vote for the cabinet members or we voted for the president?..the onus falls on his table
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by angelsing(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2015
obyno6ix:

bros that thing na wireless mouse.
And the monitor's screen is also wireless?...this people will not kill me with laugh..hahahahaahahahahhah

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=28pt]And the intellectually re-tarded Ekiti Area Boys Governor is still owing his workers unpaid salaries.
Of course only id-iots voted for this idi-ot.[/size]

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by oluwafestus(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
na everything Ali Baba d carry joke?
20millia for frontpage advert?
Try again Mr Ali
. This is no joke, advert for front page dey that expensive, if u think say na lie try make enquires then u go know the truth

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by babamadiba(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2015
prinznazzy:

so u r still a fool?
hahahahahhahaha.. big fool o
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
na everything Ali Baba d carry joke?
20millia for frontpage advert?
Try again Mr Ali
Ordinary church harvest mag or campus mag, try & find out how much is a page/FP talkless of a national daily such as PUNCH.

U ppl jez display ignorance uneccessarily

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
chaberry:
20million abi 20thousand?
Ordinary church harvest mag or campus mag, try & find out how much is a page/FP talkless of a national daily such as PUNCH.

U ppl jez display ignorance uneccessarily

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by philips70(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
8to5:
To those of you screaming "20 million what?....and such" Alibaba was right! That advert costs N24 million. Too bad you guys don't know about such things.

Correct, I just checked and confirmed front page 10X6 on The Sun newspapers to be N13,125,000 of which Alibaba must have made adequate research before posting his figures. And we are talking about 3 national dailies yet the president and PDP have not come out to condemn it. Jonathan is a goner. A million private jet pastors cannot save his job now.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by efilefun(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
your father and foolishness is like banana and groundnut. Go address the woes and doom in ur household before extending their disasater online. Oloshi

Your response just confirmed the status of your brain #OkBye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.