Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (26136 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by obiremy: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari's outburst on Twitter yesterday continues to dominate headlines and conversations on social media. Not long after the wife of the president lashed out at Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose’s bribery accusation, Nigerians trooped out to criticise her for the ‘classless’ reaction to the Governor’s claims.

However, she is being applauded in some quarters, as many people agree that she is ‘human’ too and is capable of getting emotional especially in the face of baseless allegations aimed at ruining her hard-earned integrity.

And one of those who has hopped to her defence is popular critic and CoolFM presenter, Daddy Freeze.

“I would have done the same if I were in Mrs Buhari’s shoes,” the OAP said moments ago. “Her excellency is only human, and there is a limit to what she, or anyone else, can take!”

The OAP who is famous for his terse social commentary proceeded to call the Ekiti State Governor ‘tactless’ and ‘immature’ in his recent criticism of the first family. Also, he called out Fayose’s ‘hypocrisy’.

And here’s what some of his fans think:

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/daddy-freeze-comes-to-aisha-buharis.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG89GG0RLxF/?hl=en

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by obiremy: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by IVORY2009(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
This oyibo pepper self, must u talk! Make Fayose catch u first....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by donifecent(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Notice me everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by donifecent(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
And u're talking rude to the first family of ekiti state

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by BlackSeptember: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze is no different from a tout.

79 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by joe4real12: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Freeze is no different from a tout.

Who be freez?
Iceblock grin

80 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by bender79: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:
This oyibo pepper self, must u talk! Make Fayose catch u first....
Fayose can't do nothing.. He is a just a local champion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by okoro4: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze don't criticise blindly,criticise with facts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by futurenix(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Later he will come and apologize that he was wrong for not confirming the story.

I dey watch shocked

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by nofij(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
I think the APC apologists should read that sfat07's comment with keen interest.
I'm not saying Fayose or anything in pdp is even close to good but we need to stop being sentimental.

You cannot flog someone for doing something and later turn around to start doing the exact same thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
please can someone tell this freeze its not his fu¢kinq concern undecided

All I want to hear is Mrs Buhari jets to USA then I will admit she isn't corrupt cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Brainy007: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze will be expecting a brown envelop from Aso rock after this stunt of foolishness he just pulled.

13 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by salabscholar01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
repost

[b]I am neither on the side of PDP nor APC, but it seems we the youths are losing sight of the real issue here....“It is said that you can fool some people all of the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.... We need to keep good records of every current affairs for our children to be able to peruse at ease..

Look, You cannot say because immunity covers Fayose that he should not be investigated if he's suspected to have benefited from the funds that were meant to buy arms for the protection of Nigerians. What should have happened to me and you if the Boko Haram are predominant in all the regions today? I think it is high time that we, as a people and government, address the issue of people committing crimes and hiding under the immunity clause.” Remember, the account been investigated is Fayose's, but not the Ekiti State account.

“Fayose must stop chasing shadows and address the allegations against him. It is preposterous that he suddenly remembered that someone was involved in the Halliburton scandal at exactly the same time that he is being investigated over the funds he allegedly collected from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA)...this is my take as a patriotic citizen of the country... I Don't GIVE A DAMN FOR EITHER PDP OR APC. quote me wrong...
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by adexlamex(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
If fayose start to dey blast freeze him go freeze.....I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Drsheddy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
End time FAYOSE, End time FRAUD and End time AISHA grin

Who dem epp

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by omolola15(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Before you all start supporting fayose. You all need to read this. He's a governor and he should get his facts right before pointing fingers.
He's looking for real trouble.

https://www.nairaland.com/3181594/facts-article-real-aisha-buhari#46820392

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by UseYourBrain: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
THE LYING FIRST FAMILY

THE CROWN/HOUSE WHERE LIES, DECEIT AND ILLEGALITY REIGNS.

It is rather unfortunate that Nigeria and Nigerians have found themselves in a dire situation where they are being led by a family that is full of deception, while pretending to be one with integrity. What a home.

If the husband is not lying about how they are borrowing N27m to buy nomination forms when the wife is donating N300m to charity, the daughter is living a flashy lifestyle in the UK. If the husband is not lying that he is worth only 150 cows and a house in Kaduna, the wife is wearing a N10m wristwatch that she claimed was a gift. If the husband is not lying that he completed his secondary school certificate, while hiring 21 lawyers to appear in court on his behalf when asked to provide same, the wife is claiming it is another Aisha Buhari that was an accomplice in a $170m money laundering. How do we cope with such a family as a Nigerian first family?

The level of dumbness and urgent response to defend their lies is another subject of concern. When the husband is not asking for the school to quickly release a fake WAEC certificate in 2015 with a 73 year old man's picture as that which was obtained in 1962, the wife is generating a fake passport issued in 2012 to replace that of an Aisha Buhari that was involved in money laundering in 2006.

The level at which their folly is expressed in an attempt to fool Nigerians is legendary. To think that the International Passport of a pseudo Aisha Buhari appeared online 4 hours after the court judgement indicting the wife was made public is marvelous. Where they anticipating a possible leak of their crime so they already have a stolen International Passport of an Innocent Nigerian in place to cover their tracks?

https://www.nairaland.com/3181465/aisha-buharis-alleged-impostor-speaks

In their little deceptive brains, they have ones again successfully decieved Nigerians.

Yet unfortunately, these are the bunch of unintelligent criminals we have to deal with for another 3 years as the Nigerian first family. Nothing, not even one thing has appears intelligent or straightforward from these people. And interstingly, we have a conglomerate of clowns online that actually believe in them. What a world...

How on earth would these clowns not even learn how to do one thing right..even when lying...

Nigerians please use your God given brain and think about all this at least for a moment.

Only a thief will support a thief

And for the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to call a sitting Governor a "Mad Dog" speaks a lot. She obviously lost her cool on the leak.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose should just report Freeze to his wife make she beat ehn mouth close. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Samexdx(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chai... See waitin you cause
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by tammie24: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze should take several seats

Why is he not asking the president to produce his certificate

This guy's ass licking has gone to the level of being shameless

Don't worry, they will soon invite you for dinner

14 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by McCarlito(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Badex10(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmm. What's diz one saying... It will shock u guys @the end of d day when Fayose will b vindicated

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Ayohbk(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
K
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by GoodBoi1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari: Dog and Baboon...

Aisha: Unchained mad dog...

therefore given **** , PDP = Unchained, APC = Chained

Baboon = ??

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
This freeze sef.. Who is he? Every time he is always putting mouth in government matter? Must you talk all the time? If you freeze your mouth just for once will you die? We know you're right but for once just hush..

Anyways I dey watch.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by humilitypays(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Looking to be noticed angry

Albino Freeze has no sense...he is not even saying that Aisha Buhari is clean of the bribery allegation, he's rather blabbing that the money Aisha stole abi transferred is smaller than Fayose's own, can you imagine the nonsense this Albino is spewing and some inconsequential Nigerian youths agreed with him just because he's who angry

Have we ever asked: why Aisha Buhari hasn't visited USA for long and don't always accompany President Buhari to the US even as First Lady Let's all meditate on this while we await for the truth to be unveiled with time lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by peterjero(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze stay away from politics before you are used as a scapegoat.

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by mexynjc: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by favouritesahaba: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Did fayose agree being guilty or not?

His reaction looks affirmative to me. I think!
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by cycline404(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
This guy should just stay away from their political matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years / Desmond Elliot Rocks In Adorable Agbada Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.