Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? (1859 Views)

Troops Gun Down Armed Bandit In Katsina Who Flee To Dumburu Forest To Hide(pics) / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by smsshola(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2015
I hope and I pray our leaders will learn..I live in Katsina one of the core northern state though relatively peaceful...and the battle for seat of power is hot between Masari the APC gov aspirant, Nashun the PDP gov aspirant and the APGA gov aspirant Tata..the stories envolving among this three pls let safe it for another day.Am really worried a state under the ruling party has no GEJ poster around the major road for fear of molestation from the people around or supporters of APC so little wonder when am going out today and I saw a signage of GEJ poster along IBB way with civil defense men guiding it..and shook my head. Please the burning question in my mind is who are they deceiving..in Bob Dee voice who is misleading our president.

Since the news fly in that Jona will be coming, different security men as been patrolling the major road and am jus wondering why is my president not free among his own people? Why will a leader need a security men to campaign? Please let our leaders learn everything that has a beginning also have an end ..above all power belong to the people.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by dahunsy(f): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
coughs**** clears throat
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
smsshola:
I hope and I pray our leaders will learn..I live in Katsina one of the core northern state though relatively peaceful...and the battle for seat of power is hot between Masari the APC gov aspirant, Nashun the PDP gov aspirant and the APGA gov aspirant Tata..the stories envolving among this three pls let safe it for another day.Am really worried a state under the ruling party has no GEJ poster around the major road for fear of molestation from the people around or supporters of APC so little wonder when am going out today and I saw a signage of GEJ poster along IBB way with civil defense men guiding it..and shook my head. Please the burning question in my mind is who are they deceiving..in Bob Dee voice who is misleading our president.

Since the news fly in that Jona will be coming, different security men as been patrolling the major road and am jus wondering why is my president not free among his own people? Why will a leader need a security men to campaign? Please let our leaders learn everything that has a beginning also have an end ..above all power belong to the people.
so he should not use security and move freely u don't have a point tar...

4 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by clemz88(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't trust those bokos .if any tin happens to we presido, the north will pay for it! angry.
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by FrankC3: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2015
smsshola:

If you are truly a Nigerian, you should be more worried about why any candidate and his supporters will have their campaign posters burnt unless guarded by armed men. That is what patriotic democrats should be worried about. You forget that it is so easy for the same President to enforce a similar strategy in his own stronghold using state apparatus as tool.

You sound more like some confused people who heap all the blame of any Boko Haram attack on the President and reserve only excuses of poverty for the common enemy themselves. Something is fundamentally wrong with your world view.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2015
IT'S the NORTH for crying out loud!... Do you want TERRORISTS to kill him

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2015
FrankC3:

If you are truly a Nigerian, you should be more worried about why any candidate and his supporters will have their campaign posters burnt unless guarded by armed men. That is what patriotic democrats should be worried about. You forget that it is so easy for the same President to enforce a similar strategy in his own stronghold using state apparatus as tool.

You sound more like some confused people who heap all the blame of any Boko Haram attack on the President and reserve only excuses of poverty for the common enemy themselves. Something is fundamentally wrong with your world view.
I hereby send you a THOUSAND LIKES.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2015
smsshola:

olodo why dont you ask Buhari to come and walk freely on the streets of warri without securitymen.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Chai! Our security has been rubbished. Imagine men of the NSCDC being used to guide ordinary posters.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2015
smsshola:

@bolded, the answer isn't far fetched. It's because your people are barbaric. People who don't value their lives, how would they value ordinary campaign posters. People who value the lives of their cattle more than the life of their sons, how do you expect them to value the lives of other Nigerian indigines living there. NB : I have lived in the north long enough to know what am saying. Whenever their wives or children get ill,. they'd just dump them in the hospital, tell them "Allah bani lafia " and disappear. It's we the doctors who would source for money to treat them. My brother you should even thank GEJ for sending your brothers to an almajiri school, now you guys are literate enough to understand the lettering of a campaign poster and use the Internet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by Niwdog(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
It's very simple

" fear 'NORTH' "

The nigeria version of hell fire
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Senseless post.
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by 7lives: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Chai! Our security has been rubbished. Imagine men of the NSCDC being used to guide ordinary posters.

Something funny happened yesterday, one of PDP campaign vehicle just drove past Adekoya street in Oshodi and people around stood up and they were like ''kini won nta'' meaning ''what are they selling''?.
I answer them that they're campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan, they all answered ''jonaku''?, ''meaning burn out''
won o le ri ero, won o ni wole, meaning they can't get crowd, they won't win.
The reactions of people to anything PDP or Jonathan is so negative that its beyond my understanding, I think people are tired, they've had enough of PDP.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by 7lives: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Something funny happened yesterday, one of PDP campaign vehicle just drove past Adekoya street in Oshodi and people around stood up and they were like ''kini won nta'' meaning ''what are they selling''?.
I answer them that they're campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan, they all answered ''jonapo''?, ''meaning burn together''.
The reactions of people to anything PDP or Jonathan is so negative that its beyond my understanding, I think people are tired, they've had enough of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
7lives:

I answer them that they're campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan, they all answered ''jonapo''?, ''meaning burn together''.
I laugh when people like Tomakint and his team of self-deceit circus jesters say PDP will win Buhari in the South West.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by T9ksy(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2015
7lives:

I answer them that they're campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan, they all answered ''jonaku''?, ''meaning burn out''
The reactions of people to anything PDP or Jonathan is so negative that its beyond my understanding, I think people are tired, they've had enough of PDP.......................................

...........................and Jona.Daft.

The writing is on the wall. The Clueless One is on his way back to his Otueke watershed in conjunction with his trashy sheppopotamus.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

olodo why dont you ask Buhari to come and walk freely on the streets of warri without securitymen.

But he did in PH. What would you be able to do to him? Empty barrel.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by taharqa: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2015
FrankC3:

Thanks you bo

No need to respond to that senile OP again

1 Like

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
FrankC3:

must northern youths take everything to the extreme?, politics do or die,religion do or die.it is too bad,if this impunity is allowed to continue it will affect everybody,buhari poster's and billboard is littered everywhere in Enugu without anybody defacing them

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by tomakint: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I laugh when people like Tomakint and his team of self-deceit circus jesters say PDP will win Buhari in the South West.
Noted!
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by smsshola(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2015
FrankC3:

I won't exchange word with anybody on this platform.. the message is what I want u all to see, in my own view where security of the people is guarantee;where the leaders are free with the people; a state we can all be proud of I don't think we need security men to full the whole state cos of presidential campaign..u cant believe it the whole of ibb way is blocked, the people were asked not to open their shop..hate me if u like and call me names but what am saying is a leader need to be free with his people more...while shut the whole cities down cos of a campaign? When I said who are they deceiving don't you think if GEJ see all this he will think the people love him?Above all NEPA maintain light for almost 14hours this fake..we don't need all this are they not deceiving our president all is well? Or is it the people? Let the leaders learn...simple be careful of what people do in ur presence..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by taharqa: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2015
smsshola:

I won't exchange word with anybody on this platform.. the message is what I want u all to see, in my own view where security of the people is guarantee;where the leaders are free with the people; a state we can all be proud of I don't think we need security men to full the whole state cos of presidential campaign..u cant believe it the whole of ibb way is blocked, the people were asked not to open their shop..hate me if u like and call me names but what am saying is a leader need to be free with his people more...while shut the whole cities down cos of a campaign? When I said who are they deceiving don't you think if GEJ see all this he will think the people love him?Above all NEPA maintain light for almost 14hours this fake..we don't need all this are they not deceiving our president all is well? Or is it the people? Let the leaders learn...simple be careful of what people do in ur presence..

Guy, plzzz do yourself a favor and:

SHUT DA FFUCK UP!!!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by ndcide(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2015
@Op, Are you ignorant of the hate being brewed in your region? Nigerians know what is happening. by this posture we are destroying the Nigeria project the more.
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by PEREP: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2015
In my view, everyone is been cowed to support APC or else......

GEJ is our liberation because no matter what, everyone is able to express his/her views so freely that we aree already learning to see everyone's view as their view.

The Advert by Fayose of Yesterday said it all. In a Nigeria of the 'Oppressed Age', such a yabbing would have led to deaths in the Northern part of the country but we have been so free that it was simply condemned, seen as his view and condoned within the larger Nigeria.

Whoever or Whatever you wish to become in Nigeria is guaranteed with the Freedom of speech available today.
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Even when he campaigned in the south,he had security personnel surrounding him like flies. So its nothing surprising.

Jonathan is not safe anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by BlackPeni5: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2015
OP..It shows how intolerant the people of Northern Nigeria are. You don't have to show your dislike for a candidate by burning his posters. Simply vote him out like people in civilized societies do.
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by Change2015(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
People responding here are just blinkered. APC supporters have been shot in Rivers State, offices bombed, and one official murdered. Is Rivers State in the north? Take the damn log out of your own eye before accusing others. Most of the threats of violence have come from the SS and the president has not called his dogs to order.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? by cyril10(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
smsshola:

He is not free among his people in the north because you want your brothers to get power back at all cost, we are very much aware of this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military Covering Letter Indicts Buhari On Perjury. / Video Shame: Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of APC & INEC / Video: Cloned PVC Fails To Pass Card Reader Test In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.