Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here (6845 Views)

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test / Innjoo F2 Tablet Screen Needed / Rooting Innjoo F2 Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by citizenjuwon(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need to buy injoo f2, if you are planning to sell yours
quote me
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
citizenjuwon:
I need to buy injoo f2, if you are planning to sell yours
quote me

I wanna sell mine .....check my ads
https://www.nairaland.com/2390277/innjoo-f2-tablet-available-sale
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
pls I need link to download innjoo f2 custom recovery img
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Mofetemi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by STAKARS: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Those that fine it difficult to root their F2 should use kingroot 4.5 version and make sure they have a working data connection on your tap to root
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Mofetemi(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2015
STAKARS:
Those that fine it difficult to root their F2 should use kingroot 4.5 version and make sure they have a working data connection on your tap to root

Root! It's not in me. I never supported rooting an inch from the inception of android. Besides, I wasn't trying to root the tab before this problem started. The only thing I noticed before this tab got to this dead-stage was the super-fast battery draining post charge during usage. Now, the battery is non-removeable. Does it mean that I must root the tab for it to come back to life or the tab is totally dead for It to ever see life again?
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Niyonice(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mofetemi:

Root! It's not in me. I never supported rooting an inch from the inception of android. Besides, I wasn't trying to root the tab before this problem started. The only thing I noticed before this tab got to this dead-stage was the super-fast battery draining post charge during usage. Now, the battery is non-removeable. Does it mean that I must root the tab for it to come back to life or the tab is totally dead for It to ever see life again?
Check for their innjoo office contact on jumia, guess it needs replacement
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Dankel: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Please, can anyone direct me where to get and replace my Innjoo F2 broken screen in Abuja.
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Mubaraktoye: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2016
pls. where can I get the the innjoo f2 LCD screen. I need to repair mine
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by duduKING(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Does anyone have the stock rom of innjoo f2? My mobile network is inactive and got infected by a malware installing various apps on it's own.

Kindly share d link if u have. Thanks
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Xavier1962: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hi, anyone suggest me where can I get Innjoo F2 Battery
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by wowdiva: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Go to Injoo office at IKEJA beside diamond bank,trinity plaza
Xavier1962:

Hi, anyone suggest me where can I get Innjoo F2 Battery
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by fatjo(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2016
wowdiva:
Go to Injoo office at IKEJA beside diamond bank,trinity plaza
wow,thanks for this. Like how much do you think it is?
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by wowdiva: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
No idea,just go to them and ask.
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Gracesofar(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pls my innjoo 10.1 is not drawing service

What seem to be the problem.
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by Gracesofar(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
chidooh1:
The battery is very much ok, running for 2days now still have 40%. go ahead and change ur imei (*#*#3646633#*#*) u got covered no problem. as in the weight, anyway, lighter than ainol numy AX10T tablets and other 10inchers i have felt, but don't expect a bigger screen of that size to weigh like nylon. Camera, to be sincere, they put a lower lens-pixel but the pictures are manageable. The display is HD which makes ur downloaded images and videos look glittering.

Like u know a lot about innjoo. ok the issue z HV got dz innjoo f2. Nd truth z I love the fone dearly. Buh the issue started wen the fone fell down the screen calibrator stopped working so i took it for repairs. Anyway afterwards, I found out the fine no longer gets service. If am outside it will HV service but nnot full, but immediately I enter my quarters, the service z all all hone I tot probably etisalat isn't very good wia I was so I switched to mtn. Buh it was same tin. Anyway I got another Samsung tab and the Sims were working perfectly on it. Can u kind of help with that?
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by fatjo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
my f2 still frost nd blazing since 2015 july
Re: Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here by gwng: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Anyone looking to sell?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Identity This Device (Pictures) / Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS / 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.