Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids (46176 Views)

Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by lalasticlala(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo who just got out of a messy divorce has just sent out her condolence message to the family of the late Muna Obiekwe.

She posted this message on her Instagram page yesterday.

“Oh lord I am heartbroken to say the least. I know we ain’t suppose to question God, I just can’t help dis one ….. His little kids n young wife…where do they go from here? rip muna obekwe ,u were a good happy jolly good fellow . Worked with u on several projects n I sincerely can’t remember u having issues with anyone . U will be missed. I can’t still believe dis.“

http://ynaija.com/ini-edo-is-worried-about-muna-obiekwes-wife-and-kids/

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by AutosBay(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2015
It is well
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by francizy(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2015
I wonder why they let him die... cry

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2015
she is worried about muna's wife and kids when she has not finished worrying about her marriage life, in your mind o,you are showing sisterly love

it is just like trying to remove dust from your friends eye when your eye is filled with sand

#Hypocrisy lipsrsealed undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by ShirelleBaby: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2015
The matter no hard @ all

INI,PLS SEND THEM CASH

It will be well appreciated not just sad notes

They have certainly heard and read enough since sunday.
They need monetary support now.

76 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by PerfumeRepublik: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Chukwu Wetalu, Chukwu Ewelugo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by NegeduGrace(f): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Chai..just imagine those kids witot their father..I knw hw is it 2 stay witot a father..so painful embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by echobee(f): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! None of them helped,when he was alive sad. Now,he is gone angry,all of them dey show face

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by xpac01(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Nawa oh.! So my sister's 'messy divorce saga' now precedes all her good reputations.
Ini Edo spotted in US=just from a messy divorce,
Ini Edo visits the orphans= just from a messy divorce.
Ini Edo shows sympathy= just from a messy divorce.
She must be worst than Anita i guess.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Prophessor(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Ehya
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2015
Its quite sad. But God has a reason for everytin.

Those alive lets jst give thanks to God that he has spared our life...cos it aint easy.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by ichommy(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Favour and Help will Location Them.
Ini should Focus on her own Life. She Needs Family too.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nutase: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Action speaks louder than empty words. Let her sell one of her expensive cars and contribute the money to the family .
#myonecent.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by teemanbastos(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
SHOCKING..!!
Cnt still bliv that dat guy is gone.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by jorhney(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
k
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
One sad loss! cry
...never knew he had a wife and kids embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Bsc(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
I so much love that dude...but he would have swallowed he's pride like OJB did...ask for financial help via twitter for a kidney transplant...it wnt even take two days ..fans and millions of kind hearted Nigerians will donate worth more than the money required..but what is happening in Nollywood,, where did u guys go wrong? Lord have mercy!
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by talentedjoe(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Someone should please tell diz ppl..if they could not lend help during his lifetime-cos of his secrecy abt his ailment-they should extend the help to the family now...they need it most!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by priscaoge(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
He's death is such a great loss angry angry angry

Since he didn't open up to his colleagues about his health condition, I guess this is the right time for them to show his family love n care they would have done for Muna to save his life.

Its difficult to believe that u are dead. RIP Muna cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by yorke1: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
She truly got a good heart
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Missmossy(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Such a terrible loss embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by HopeAlive14(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
God will take care of the living using the living.

RIP Muna.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nutase: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
WAFPI on duty.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by wyzvic004(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
worry nt ini...4 GOD is d fada of d fadaless nd husband to the widow,rather worry 4 d salvation of ur soul...no one knows hu'z next

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by delishpot: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
xpac01:
Nawa oh.! So my sister's 'messy divorce saga' now precedes her reputation.
Ini Edo spotted in US=just from a messy divorce,
Ini Edo visits the orphans= just from a messy divorce.
Ini Edo shows sympathy= just from a messy divorce.
She must be worst than Anita i guess.

What makes her worse? The fact that she left her marriage or the fact that journalists decide to throw her divorce every left, right and center? or the fact that you feel like a better person because your own faults are still well hidden in your closset?

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by omanifrank(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
na wa sha
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Brymo: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Sad, we wouldnt see dis guy again. Muna ti lo.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by ichidodo: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
And i'm worried about Ini edo not coming home to me..."Oh baby come back home, me and the children need you"..
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by lawrencemleopo: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
a good friend should.

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2015
Same God who watches and provides for birds will not forsake them. He will always be there for them. RIP once again Muna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.