Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids (46192 Views)

Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by etomama(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
The matter no hard @ all

INI,PLS SEND THEM CASH

It will be well appreciated not just sad notes

They have certainly heard and read enough since sunday.
They need monetary support now.

Yes, they sure need that now. The man had already emptied his purse on d sickness. So his colleagues should rally round nd render necessary assistance to d wife nd kids.
Its so sad.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by JoeCutie(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
She may have even had a one night stand or a sorta quickie with the guy when he was alive sef, and that night/day she'd be like, "...forget that woman jor". And here she is.... undecided

If I die before my wife and any of my colleagues come around my wife & kids telling them rubbish with that kind of mumu face ehn, I swear if I no wake up from that my 'rest' come carry that person follow body ehn, call me dead body! undecided grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by wordcat(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Do they know their father when they were coming into this world?
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
oge4real:
See what Nigerians and their bad mouth has caused. This fellow needed help but was afraid to ask for it because people would come on social media to ask him what he did with all the money he earned as an actor.

Now he's dead, everyone is asking why did he die in silence.
......reminds me of OJB~s case and the questions as to why he is (in their own word) begging. This Muna could be a Nairalander! sad sad sad
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Gemc3(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmm! None of them helped,when he was alive sad. Now,he is gone angry,all of them dey show face

I heard he kept his ailment a secret.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Gemc3(f): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
oge4real:
See what Nigerians and their bad mouth has caused. This fellow needed help but was afraid to ask for it because people would come on social media to ask him what he did with all the money he earned as an actor.

Now he's dead, everyone is asking why did he die in silence.

My sista. . .. That is why anything you want to do, u do it as long as it favours you. If persin follow ppl mouth, na die. . .. .literally.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by englishmart(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:
why re u quoting all my post? undecided
because I was tempted to
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by phlamesG: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
francizy:
I wonder why they let him die... cry
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by phlamesG: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Well d least u can do is provide dem with monetary assistance
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by vimexis(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
francizy:
. Come on! There is just lil anybody can do. Dem be God?
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by nonnyp(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:
she is worried about muna's wife and kids when she has not finished worrying about her marriage life, in your mind o,you are showing sisterly love

it is just like trying to remove dust from your friends eye when your eye is filled with sand

#Hypocrisy lipsrsealed undecided
Pls. Always. Understand. A post. Before. You reply.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by SAMBARRY: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:
she is worried about muna's wife and kids when she has not finished worrying about her marriage life, in your mind o,you are showing sisterly love

it is just like trying to remove dust from your friends eye when your eye is filled with sand

AWON ASSOCIATION OF SELF APPOINTED JUDGES AND VINDICTIVE FOLKS AT WORK AGAIN undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

SO SHE CAN NO LONGER SHOW GENUINE CONCERN FOR HER COLLEAGUES FAMILY YOU HAVE TO RELATE IT TO HER MARRIAGE.SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by francizy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
vimexis:
. Come on! There is just lil anybody can do. Dem be God?

Thought they launched some stuff that will take care of the health of Nigerian stars, why didn't that body do something?
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by francizy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
AWON ASSOCIATION OF SELF APPOINTED JUDGES AND VINDICTIVE FOLKS AT WORK AGAIN undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

SO SHE CAN NO LONGER SHOW GENUINE CONCERN FOR HER COLLEAGUES FAMILY YOU HAVE TO RELATE IT TO HER MARRIAGE.SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided

First time I'm seing a good post from you..
No insult intended tho.. grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Ifystic(f): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Qoute author=Japhet04 post=29955280]she is worried about muna's wife and kids when she has not finished worrying about her marriage life, in your mind o,you are showing sisterly love

#Hypocrisy lipsrsealed undecided[/quote]
What is this one saying now? Some people eh
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Faraidi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
francizy:
diden't you hear the guy was a recluse? He keep to himself always
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Faraidi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Faraidi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:

heartless
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by ye2nday(f): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color
Hmmmm...so now she is worried about his wife and kids. Why was she not worried when he was battling with his life and needed money for treatment. Oh she was worried about how to buy her G wagon and range Rover. INI abeg pack well.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Vismat(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
delishpot:

What makes her worse? The fact that she left her marriage or the fact that journalists decide to throw her divorce every left, right and center? or the fact that you feel like a better person because your own faults are still well hidden in your closset?
u dey mind dat one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Dominic As A Beautiful Bride In Wedding Gown / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.