Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids (46191 Views)

Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by xpac01(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:

What makes her worse? The fact that she left her marriage or the fact that journalists decide to throw her divorce every left, right and center? or the fact that you feel like a better person because your own faults are still well hidden in your closset?
Do you really understand English?? Or you simply understand things from the reverse.?

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by AshantiDimaria(f): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2015
It well dear God is in control of everytin. May Muna Abiekwe's soul rest in peace.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by 49cents(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
The matter no hard @ all

INI,PLS SEND THEM CASH

It will be well appreciated not just sad notes

They have certainly heard and read enough since sunday.
They need monetary support now.

is money everything? ini is just mourning a young woman and little kids who would miss her husband and their dad and you here reducing the situation to cash..........please think well before you judge

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Chynx(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2015
No matter what you do, people will always talk trash!

Now, how do you guys (those slamming Ini Edo) know that she hasn't helped Muna's family the best way she could already? If Ini Edo had made her contribution(s) to the family public, people will still criticise her for that. Damn!

Muna's ailment wasn't made public until his demise. I am very certain that people (not just his fellow artists) would have come to his aid.

Those who are lending help to his family are already doing so...quietly. Some of you guys should stop yapping around please!

May his souls rest in peace; amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by GoldCircle: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2015
she should be more worried about her love life and her acting career. All these PR stunts. Those pics of her in bed with a certain younger actor a couple of days ago have observers seriously worried.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by teblu(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:
she is worried about muna's wife and kids when she has not finished worrying about her marriage life

it is just like trying to remove dust from your friends eye when your eye is filled with sand

#hypocrite, first remove the sand from your eye before you remove the dust from you friends eye

ini edo why are you seeking for attention

we all are pained by his death and not just you lipsrsealed wink

Why must u always be negative

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by condralbede(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Enough of all this sad notes....Send the family chadaz it will go a long way for them.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by condralbede(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Lilimax:
One sad loss! cry
...never knew he had a wife and kids embarassed
He z one of ur crush too

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by pauldehero(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
a new hope for nigerian music, who said
nigerian artist can not win grammy,then u
are wrong, : lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
condralbede:
He z one of crush too
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by easymoney2015(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
So painful dat he is gone. RIP Muna
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by delishpot: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2015
xpac01:

Do you really understand English?? Or you simply understand things from the reverse.?

Well, unless you wrote from reverse.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2015
teblu:

Why must u always be negative
wink
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by 1stola: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Make she give them N1 million na.
Must she make noise
People with wife and children die everyday.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by marvelyole(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
God will c dem tru,dat I'm sure of
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by englishmart(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2015
she looks like a virgin in that picture grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by englishmart(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmm! None of them helped,when he was alive sad. Now,he is gone angry,all of them dey show face
ask and it shall be given unto you. He didn't ask. How would they know he needed help?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Temibassie(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2015
xpac01:
Nawa oh.! So my sister's 'messy divorce saga' now precedes her reputation.
Ini Edo spotted in US=just from a messy divorce,
Ini Edo visits the orphans= just from a messy divorce.
Ini Edo shows sympathy= just from a messy divorce.
She must be worst than Anita i guess.
My dear, d matter tire me sef. Even the parties involved in the so called" messy divorce saga" had since moved on, I wonder why d spectators are still stucked in the same position.
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by echobee(f): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2015
why re u quoting all my post? undecided
englishmart:
ask and it shall be given unto you. He didn't ask. How would they know he needed help?
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Take heart, woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by 9jatatafo(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
I am really sad about the death of Muna. Why is Nollywood actors and co keep saying that Muna kept his ailment secret? So you people are saying that Muna never had a very good friend in Nollywood who knew about his condition and the friend never told anyone about it? The truth is these Nollywood actors and actresses and producers alike were never ready to assist this guy while he was alive if not they could have rallied round to raise money for kidney transplant and save this guy's life. For Muna to die of kidney failure it means the two he had were damaged. So please Nollywood actors, actresses and producers stop all these eye services by sending condolences to his young wife and kids. I feel so sad about this news. RIP Muna
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
ichommy:
Favour and Help will Location Them.
Ini should Focus on her own Life. She Needs Family too.
shocked You dont say? shocked shocked sad
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by ShirelleBaby: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2015
49cents:

is money everything? ini is just mourning a young woman and little kids who would miss her husband and their dad and you here reducing the situation to cash..........please think well before you judge

Oga,pls I didn't judge her

I even included please.

You heard it was lack of cash that killed muna

They cudnt afford the dialysis again.

So how do u want his family to survive when they have practically spent all their savings to save him?

Since she really cares-let her move her purse.

Thatz all

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by kushsy: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmm! None of them helped,when he was alive sad. Now,he is gone angry,all of them dey show face
. Haba..nollywood was not aware. He didn't speak up n didt want ppl to know...he didn't want help from the public..he decided to bear it alone..dnt blame others..
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by kushsy: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Oga,pls I didn't judge her

I even included please.

You heard it was lack of cash that killed muna

They cudnt afford the dialysis again.

So how do u want his family to survive when they have practically spent all their savings to save him?

Since she really cares-let her move her purse.

Thatz all
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by benebaby77: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2015
@OP,she is not worried jare. All this nah public show jawe.

if she is truly worried, she should sell one of her property and offer it to bereaved with no string attached.

By the way, somebody wey dey worry still get time for make-up.....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by dantanik(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Is she a muslim now? Cuz her dress looks like our sisters own. May Allah guide her to islam
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by tellwisdom: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Who died in EDO??
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by xynerise: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2015
RIP Muna
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by Funkychic(f): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2015
being worried isn't just enough!!
, lady
Re: Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids by oge4real(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2015
See what Nigerians and their bad mouth has caused. This fellow needed help but was afraid to ask for it because people would come on social media to ask him what he did with all the money he earned as an actor.

Now he's dead, everyone is asking why did he die in silence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Dominic As A Beautiful Bride In Wedding Gown / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.