Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (32215 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by bimbor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
inspiredm:

Yes, I was Expecting that "arrogance" stance.

Life is Full of Both Good and Bad, Sometimes We Lose sometimes We Gain.

Even If you say Inspired is a Devil, People that Will Buy from Inspired Autos Will Still Buy. ( Forget some noisemakers on this thread)

Any Serious Buyer Will Look that Our Positive Testimonies Which By Far OutWeighs the Negative and make up their Mind.

Any Serious Buyer will see our commitment to Resolve any issues that arises and still deal with us.

One Day by Gods grace, We Hope to be listed on the Stock Exchange.

Cheers
Inspired

@Inspired no dey mind all these boisterous loud speakers abeg. Just face your God-driven business and look at the sky which is your limit. People must talk no matter how good you are in trying to please them. Its part of humanity.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by jaybee3(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Burger01(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:
Yet another accusation of fraudulent papers
https://www.nairaland.com/2398436/horrible-experience-inspired-autos#up
People should be warry of doing business with this inspired fraudsad
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by seanby4konji: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2015
iNSPIREDm+Pre-order= BAD NEWS!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Osama10(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmn, na wa oh.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by queensmith: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

you started well but you've obviously lost the plot.

with all these your recent antics of selling flooded cars, asking for more money after the initial deposit, advertising 40% deposit but asking for 60%-70% in reality, fraudulent custom papers, overpriced 'value added services', poor after sales services, etc, no SERIOUS car buyer will touch you with a POLE.

apologise and make amends. your pride isnt getting you anywhere.

we both know you like money no be small grin grin grin so quit acting like you dont care about all the deals you are increasingly losing ! you are a shrewd and stingy business man and you HATE losing money - even to middlemen wink

I'm finding this all soo fascinating - I'm having the feeling the braggadoing and pretend balling probably helps the business because of the myopic manner of Nigerian thinking. . . . . .

stay with me.

Could it be that Nigerians feel more comfortable doing business with an arrogant and rude bully that mistreats them and cons them of their money more than an honest and humble person that delivers on time to spec and quality and apologizes for his/her mistakes??

hmmm . . . . . .
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Kenosky1: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
xule20:
@Op since he can't be trusted,I'll advise you to check your ride very well for tracking device since he is with the other keys.....shit happens!
grin
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Kenosky1: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Inspired needs to be arrested since he is involved in criminal activities... forging custom papers, scamming buyers.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by chelseabmw(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Locked for now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / Wheels And Tyres For Truck, Suv And Cars Available At Good Rate / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.