Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? (4473 Views)

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / Feeding Of The 5000, Did It Actually Happened? / OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by lastmessenger: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:

Darkness is absence of light. Before He created light, darkness existed

You have just been told God created these in verse 1

How many earths do we have? He sent him to this earth
Are you saying that darkness is eternal? Was not created sometime ?
God mentioned how he commanded land to appear, mentioned how the animals came into existence and then we never got to know how the water was created.
The earth was created in Genesis 1:1 and then something happened which resulted to the earth being formless and void and dark. Yes the devil was chased down and then it resulted to the situation in Genesis1:2.
Listen to Jeremiah describe what happened in Genesis 1:1 in Jeremiah 4: 24-28
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2015
lastmessenger:

Are you saying that darkness is eternal? Was not created sometime ?
What are you saying? darkness means NOTHING. Was nothing created?
God mentioned how he commanded land to appear, mentioned how the animals came into existence and then we never got to know how the water was created.
You are DEMANDING a formula/explanation for creation. Where are you told how the earth let alone the water was created?
The earth was created in Genesis 1:1 and then[b] something [/b]happened which resulted to the earth being formless and void and dark. Yes the devil was chased down and then it resulted to the situation in Genesis1:2.
That's your imagination

Listen to Jeremiah describe what happened in Genesis 1:1 in Jeremiah 4: 24-28

Jeremiah 4:24-31King James Version (KJV)

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

27 For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

31 For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

Negro, what are you smoking? Jeremiah is talking about desolation of ZION, unless you think there were cities, horses,bowmen and Zion BEFORE Adam
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by lastmessenger: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:

You are DEMANDING a formula/explanation for creation. Where are you told how the earth let alone the water was created?

That's your imagination

Jeremiah 4:24-31King James Version (KJV)

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

27 For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

31 For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

Negro, what are you smoking? Jeremiah is talking about desolation of ZION, unless you think there were cities, horses,bowmen and Zion BEFORE Adam
When you are ready to discuss and be civil, I will engage you. For now I want to avoid name calling.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Relate Jeremiah to Genesis
lastmessenger:

When you are ready to discuss and be civil, I will engage you. For now I want to avoid name calling.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by tip999: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
God also exists out of Space and time.Before there was space and time , HE is. Because you only know
an existent of Space and time it will be hard to understand. But the fact that you cannot teach
an ant mathematics does not mean the truth in Maths are not real. There is a Higher wisdom , a Higher Life.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
tip999:
God also exists out of Space and time.Before there was space and time , HE is. Because you only know
an existent of Space and time it will be hard to understand. But the fact that you cannot teach
an ant mathematics does not mean the truth in Maths are not real. There is a Higher wisdom , a Higher Life.

Isn't that just too easy, you talk your way out of having to provide a rational argument by just decreeing BY FAITH that God simply declares himself outside of space and time and therefore doesn't need the same kind of argument as anything else. If you're convinced by that kind of nonsense, you're welcome.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:

Contradiction... Darkness is something
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2015
What thing? same as nothing?
LucemFerre:

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by tip999: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=LucemFerre post=30021810]

Isn't that just too easy, you talk your way out of having to provide a rational argument by just decreeing BY FAITH that God simply declares himself outside of space and time and therefore doesn't need the same kind of argument as anything else. If you're convinced by that kind of nonsense, you're welcome.[/quote
Proving of a things by rational augment works by the knowledge acquire by experience and judgement of the senses. But when you come into to the existence of the universe for example , it beyond man experience , it is beyond us and . Think of the scientific law which state "matter cannot be created neither be destroy" yet the say the universe has a beginning. What a contradiction to their own human wisdom.
What I wrote here is to affirm that there is a higher wisdom and in that we know of a life outside of Space and time. T
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:
What thing? same as nothing?

Darkness is an existence. If it can be perceived it is something. Nothing is inconceivable

*if you comment before quoting again I'll ignore you
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
tip999:
I
Proving of a things by rational augment works by the knowledge acquire by experience and judgement of the senses. But when you come into to the existence of the universe for example , it beyond man experience , it is beyond us and . Think of the scientific law which state "matter cannot be created neither be destroy" yet the say the universe has a beginning. What a contradiction to their own human wisdom.
What I wrote here is to affirm that there is a higher wisdom and in that we know of a life outside of Space and time. T

Emm... You don't have to sound complicated... You are not good at it and you're confusing me. I don't get impressed by it.
Anyways, how did you know that a wisdom exists outside human wisdom if it's really outside human wisdom? (Now that's a contradiction)
And what "matter can neither be created nor destroyed" means is that everything that exist is as a result of evolution... slow steady gradual progressive process... Nothing "just" happened. And nothing totally goes out of existence either, but transforms into another form of matter. Get it?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2015
davien:
Brother its best I inform you that the link the fellow in the above post gave you is a bait to lure you into "Young earth creationism",if you don't know what that means read here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism

Thank you. Different explanations, nawao.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2015
davien:
So you are a young earth creationist afterall,hercjay these people want to indoctrinate you into young earth creationism....its better you learn about them beforehand...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
They believe adam lived with dinosaurs dude....lol! smiley

hahahahaha. I will just read to see what IS believed.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2015
gatiano:
The Bible and The Quran was written by black people to guide the white new people on the path of righteousness. The non-black people of the earth is 6100 years old. The Black people has no beginning in the sense that we do not know and nobody will ever, We came from the last universe creating this universe which is 78 trillion years old. The last universe is this earth, The next earth will be this universe.

Cool mehn. But I don't clearly get the point towards the end. #The last universe is this earth, The next earth will be this universe.#
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2015
lastmessenger:

I disagree with you here. There existed another world before this our present world.

Ok. Can you throw more light on this please?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2015
tip999:

Strong words. True.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by gatiano(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
It is known that the universe is not to be forever, there would come a time when it will just erupt (i don't know the right word in this instance, thus i used erupt), The full age of a universe is about 875 trillion trillion trillion years (875*10^36); We are just in the 78 trillionth year. Then what is the fuss about "the world" ending? This is a deceit by the rulers of this outgoing world to fool himself and the masses, in correct term, it is "a world" that is ending and not "the world". It is the world of the non-black people, especially the white people that is ending, that is why all the troubles in the world is happening, they're trying to clinch to power by all means, but the earth can not be forced, it is like she has been programmed.
What about the black people? The black people both the men and the women are the makers of the universe, the sun, planets, star systems, solar systems, force of nature etc. The black people made them all, which makes it that The Black people are the only people that are eternal, there is no begining to the blackman, there is no ending to the blackman, which also means, that you as a blackman can never die, except you foolishly or willingly wish so (turning yourself to white, by marrying white, after 7 generations of your children and grand children marrying white, you will loose the throne of GOD in you which is in your black germ or dominant gene), You won't be able to reincarnate yourself any longer. Remember Abraham insisted that his son must marry from his people.
So towards the end of the universe, All the black peoples' minds unite together in what is called "DIVINE UNITY". This divine unity is what is called "THAT ONE GOD" , yet we exist individually. When in divine unity, The mind expands so greatly that the universe becomes so very small, that it can be held on the hand, thus we just expand by turning the universe into the first earth, and from there, we begin to recreate again.

Read blackroots science or Africanroots science.

compliment it with Elijah Muhammad's books and teachings.
This is not racism, i do not hate nobody, It is simply the truth.

HercJay:

Cool mehn. But I don't clearly get the point towards the end. #The last universe is this earth, The next earth will be this universe.#
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by tip999: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
LucemFerre:

Emm... You don't have to sound complicated... You are not good at it and you're confusing me. I don't get impressed by it.
Anyways, how did you know that a wisdom exists outside human wisdom if it's really outside human wisdom? (Now that's a contradiction)
And what "matter can neither be created nor destroyed" means is that everything that exist is as a result of evolution... slow steady gradual progressive process... Nothing "just" happened. And nothing totally goes out of existence either, but transforms into another form of matter. Get it?
So you didn't see the point that with the law of matter , science contradict their time dimension law ? how does that thing that form a progressive evolution came from ? did it had a beginning ? If yes who created it ? if no , didn't it prove the fact that there can be an existence outside space and time dimension ?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
HercJay:

Strong words. True.

Seriously?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2015
gatiano:
It is known that the universe is not to be forever, there would come a time when it will just erupt (i don't know the right word in this instance, thus i used erupt), The full age of a universe is about 875 trillion trillion trillion years (875*10^36); We are just in the 78 trillionth year. Then what is the fuss about "the world" ending? This is a deceit by the rulers of this outgoing world to fool himself and the masses, in correct term, it is "a world" that is ending and not "the world". It is the world of the non-black people, especially the white people that is ending, that is why all the troubles in the world is happening, they're trying to clinch to power by all means, but the earth can not be forced, it is like she has been programmed.
What about the black people? The black people both the men and the women are the makers of the universe, the sun, planets, star systems, solar systems, force of nature etc. The black people made them all, which makes it that The Black people are the only people that are eternal, there is no begining to the blackman, there is no ending to the blackman, which also means, that you as a blackman can never die, except you foolishly or willingly wish so (turning yourself to white, by marrying white, after 7 generations of your children and grand children marrying white, you will loose the throne of GOD in you which is in your black germ or dominant gene), You won't be able to reincarnate yourself any longer. Remember Abraham insisted that his son must marry from his people.
So towards the end of the universe, All the black peoples' minds unite together in what is called "DIVINE UNITY". This divine unity is what is called "THAT ONE GOD" , yet we exist individually. When in divine unity, The mind expands so greatly that the universe becomes so very small, that it can be held on the hand, thus we just expand by turning the universe into the first earth, and from there, we begin to recreate again.

Cool theory. This is interesting.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by rabzy: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2015
There is nothing someone will not hear in this life. The passion and devotion we give to our beliefs is also intrigueing. Genesis 1:1 is a broad statement, a summary of all of God's creative actions. When he started in time nobody knows. The creation of the material earth predates 6000 years.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
gatiano:

WTFF!
Where did you read this nonsense from? Or what did u smoke before cooking this rubbish?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by gatiano(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
pay me no attention. You can wait for the whiteman to tell it before you believe. That is what black people are today. we always wait for the white man to give the order or acceptance. oooh! the whiteman will never openly agree that there are people far more intelligent than him, so you may never see or hear the truth. i did not say you must believe what i wrote because it would be wrong and stu pid of you to do so. You should merely use your mind, think, observe, recollect your experiences and investigate. and it is deep rooted African science.
LucemFerre:

WTFF!
Where did you read this nonsense from? Or what did u smoke before cooking this rubbish?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by gatiano(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
You are right in this instance, Darkness is not just something, It is everything. We are all concived in darkness, and we are brought forth from darkness into light, so are the animals and the plants and the universe itself. The space is dark, It is actually ether. without which light cannot travel. just as sound cannot travel without moisty air. Ever wonder why scientists are always surprised about new planets just appearing? The stars or planets had always been there without darkness/ether for light to travel towards it/them.

LucemFerre:

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
gatiano:
pay me no attention. You can wait for the whiteman to tell it before you believe. That is what black people are today. we always wait for the white man to give the order or acceptance. oooh! the whiteman will never openly agree that there are people far more intelligent than him, so you may never see or hear the truth. i did not say you must believe what i wrote because it would be wrong and stu pid of you to do so. You should merely use your mind, think, observe, recollect your experiences and investigate. and it is deep rooted African science.

Who told I'm a black man?
And sweetheart... You don't just sit the fu<|< down, look around and start making inferences... you need data, evidences, rational explanations etc. Get it?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2015
@ gatiano,
Do you believe in voodoo?
If yes, share your views on it.
If no,why?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by gatiano(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
First of all, we need to know what precisely what "believe" means. To me, believe is far different from worship. and also believe is quite close in synonyms to "trust".
I don't have any knowledge of voodoo, what it entails or their practises. and i don't for a second trust or believe google or the non-black source of information when it comes to creation and this universe.
If you have knowledge about it, i'd like to learn. mind you the voodoo from a real blackman who understands and has knowledge of who he is, who the devil is and who GOD is.

theunusualmoon:
@ gatiano,
Do you believe in voodoo?
If yes, share your views on it.
If no,why?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by gatiano(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
who are you then? the days are gone when black people waits for handouts from whiteman, we never in the first place wanted it, it was just enforced on us. Today, Blackman doesn't believe a word that comes out from the mouth of the non-blacks. According to the law of creation, As above, so below.
Physics is the knowledge of the laws and principles of atoms and electrons.
Astronomy is the knowledge of laws and principles governing stars and planets.

what is the difference between the two? size is the only difference, nothing more.
stars and planets are big atoms and electron; as atoms and electrons are small stars and planets.
This is pure African/blackman sciences. it stands true and does not changes data, evidences, rational explanations as the whiteman does from time to time, he simply knows conjestures.

LucemFerre:

Who told I'm a black man?
And sweetheart... You don't just sit the fu<|< down, look around and start making inferences... you need data, evidences, rational explanations etc. Get it?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
gatiano:
who are you then? the days are gone when black people waits for handouts from whiteman, we never in the first place wanted it, it was just enforced on us. Today, Blackman doesn't believe a word that comes out from the mouth of the non-blacks. According to the law of creation, As above, so below.
Physics is the knowledge of the laws and principles of atoms and electrons.
Astronomy is the knowledge of laws and principles governing stars and planets.

what is the difference between the two? size is the only difference, nothing more.
stars and planets are big atoms and electron; as atoms and electrons are small stars and planets.
This is pure African/blackman sciences. it stands true and does not changes data, evidences, rational explanations as the whiteman does from time to time, he simply knows conjestures.

Lol... Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Man / How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / What God Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.