Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' (2632 Views)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Sirniyeh(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2015
For ages past, I have been seeking the right understanding to get convinced about Bible God. And I'm curious to know where was God before Genesis Chapter 1!

According to the book of Genesis, it's written:
1. "In the beginning God created..." Where was God before the commencement of the creation?

2. "...Let us create man in our own image..." The word "OUR" brings confusion. Who were the people (the co-creators) with God at the theatre room? Or were they female and male gods who mate to produce their likeness? Also who were the witnesses that brought the scene to book?

3. "...Let them procreate and replenish..." This raises important question. How did first couple get the idea of having sexxx before they couple procreate? Who revealed the understanding of the hole beneath a woman for procreation?

4. "...that Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain was not..." What was the proof of offering acceptance then? And what is the proof of offering acceptance today?

Dear brothers in faith,
Until I'm made clear with dissemination of right knowledge about this issue, I remain unbeliever.

Are you in possession of right knowledge?

Share it and save a soul...

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by derrick333(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2015
He was preparin for the genesis
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Sirniyeh(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2015
derrick333:
He was preparin for the genesis

The question is where?
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by derrick333(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Sirniyeh:

The question is where?
Aso rock grin
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by jerryjere(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
My brother in the beginning God created the word meaning the earth you and I were living, shows that the love he has for man is unquenchable. 2 let create man in our own image imply that he was talk to somebody no other person than his son Jesus Christ mind you there are also other creation in heaven known as the angels.
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Sirniyeh(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
jerryjere:
My brother in the beginning God created the word meaning the earth you and I were living, shows that the love he has for man is unquenchable. 2 let create man in our own image imply that he was talk to somebody no other person than his son Jesus Christ mind you there are also other creation in heaven known as the angels.

Mr Man, you are not convincing enough! The question remains, where was God? Secondly, give me the proof that he was talking to Jesus christ and thirdly, who was the witness
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
From my little understanding about the powerful word of God!
1) John 1:1 In the beginning was God and Word was with God and word was God! Meaning in the Beginning God was already in existence before the was Earth created
2) Let us make man“ it was a convo btw God the father, The Son, and the Spirit! Trinity
3)God Created the first couple hence he gave them the ability to procreate! Just as he gave them the ability to breath
4)Read your bible...abel sacrifice wen to God as a sweet smelling savor but Cain own wasn't..infact @ that time, God freely communicate with ppl on earth unlike now when there is so much see in the world

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Eberex(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Keep thinking what the answer is ok? You think your tiny feeble mind can grasp understand everything about Him? wait until your head burst.

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Hawlahscho(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2015
When it's about God, just don't ask me. He's called "Awamaridi"

Next Thread!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Sirniyeh(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Osahon7:
1) John 1:1 In the beginning was God and Word was with God and word was God! Meaning in the Beginning God was already in existence before the was Earth created
2) Let us make man“ it was a convo btw God the father, The Son, and the Spirit! Trinity
3)God Created the first couple hence he gave them the ability to procreate! Just as he gave them the ability to breath
4)Read your bible...abel sacrifice wen to God as a sweet smelling savor but Cain own wasn't..infact @ that time, God freely communicate with ppl on earth unlike now when there is so much see in the world

Mr Man,
I want you to consider yourself as a teacher at the front of the students who asked such question. Will this be your response to convince them? It sincerely lacks merit rather confusing!

You claimed "In the beginning was God." Now what or who is that God? You said The Word was God. But you refuse to expantiate further on what the Word is.

THE GOD is THE WORD now What is the WORD? Where was the Word before the creation....?
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Sirniyeh(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Hawlahscho:
When it's about God, just don't ask me. He's called "Awamaridi"

Next Thread!!!

If indeed he is called AWAMARIDI, where did all information about him come from?
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Hawlahscho(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Sirniyeh:

If indeed he is called AWAMARIDI, where did all information about him come from?

Hypothesis I think.
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Mr Man,
I want you to consider yourself as a teacher at the front of the students who asked such question. Will this be your response to convince them? It sincerely lacks merit rather confusing!

You claimed "In the beginning was God." Now what or who is that God? You said The Word was God. But you refuse to expantiate further on what the Word is.

THE GOD is THE WORD now What is the WORD? Where was the Word before the creation....?
the Word been referred to is Jesus christ! The existence of God can't be traced! He has been existing from time immemorial!

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Emusan(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
First of all swallow this verse before I proceed "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," Romans 1:22

Sirniyeh:
For ages past, I have been seeking the right understanding to get convinced about Bible God. And I'm curious to know where was God before Genesis Chapter 1!

If you've been SEEKING THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDING then you should have asked for wisdom to ask the RIGHT QUESTION.

1. "In the beginning God created..." Where was God before the commencement of the creation?

Where was the Builder before the commencement of the Building?

*ETERNITY=NO TIME and SPACE=NO CREATION
*CREATION=BEGINNING OF TIME and SPACE=EXISTENCE OF NON-ETERNITY.
God brought Creation out of Eternity and the meaning of the name of God "I AM that I AM"...interpreted "I AM (before creation) that (when there's no creation) I AM"
God can bring creation into halt but ETERNITY continues.

2. "...Let us create man in our own image..." The word "OUR" brings confusion. Who were the people (the co-creators) with God at the theatre room? Or were they female and male gods who mate to produce their likeness? Also who were the witnesses that brought the scene to book?

Dumbest question,
Firstly, the OUR connotes the GODHEAD and the co-creators are The Word and The Holy spirit.
How can there be witness when the supposed witness(es) were brought into existence

3. "...Let them procreate and replenish..." This raises important question. How did first couple get the idea of having sexxx before they couple procreate? Who revealed the understanding of the hole beneath a woman for procreation?

And you called this question :-/ :-/

4. "...that Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain was not..." What was the proof of offering acceptance then? And what is the proof of offering acceptance today?

The reason isn't that you're seeking for the truth but you've already made up your mind not to know the truth, if not you won't ask another dumbest question here.

The simple proof for acceptance of offering both then and now is God loves a CHEERFUL GIVER. Was Cain given his offering with a pure and cheerful heart? Absolutely NO!

Dear brothers in faith,
Until I'm made clear with dissemination of right knowledge about this issue, I remain unbeliever.

You said and I quote "Dear brothers in faith" and go on to say "I remain unbeliever."
How can unbeliever still believe he is a brother in faith?

Are you sure you possess this right knowledge?

And indeed your soul will be saved in Jesus name.
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by ayoku777(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Mr Man,

So according to you, anything that can't be grasped by the human mind lacks merit.

We need to understand that we are fallen; and even though we have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb, as long as we are still tabernacled in this mortal, corruptible flesh; there is only so much about God that we can fully wrap our hearts and minds around.

Until the age to come, when we are given our glorified minds and bodies; some questions about God will continue to puzzle our fallen minds.

Like how can God not have have a beginning? And how can He pre-exist all things -including time and space.

You said where was God before creation? He was nowhere, "where" was in God; "where" came out of God; God created "where". Before God there was no "where".

Yes, I know that makes no sense to the fallen mind. We will need to wait for our glorified minds and bodies to be able to comprehend that depth of information. Its beyond the 3-dimensional view of our psyche.

John 1v3 -ALL THINGS were made by Him (the Word); and without Him was not ANYTHING (including time and space) MADE that was made.

So according to scripture;

The Father procreated the Word, that is why Christ is called "the beginning of the creation of God" (Rev 3v14).

And then the Word in turn created all things -space and time, and everything that consists in space and time; spiritual and physical, material and virtual, visible and invisible.

So in the beginning was the Father and the Word, no time, no space, no "where" -NOTHING.

In the age to come, when we are delivered from this corruptible tabernacle, and we are given our glorified minds and bodies; we will wrap our hearts and minds around this truth much better.

Until then we walk by faith within the limits of the revelation of Him that we can know by His Holy Spirit -as we beseech to behold His glory.

As Joyce Meyer said, "Trust requires unanswered questions."

Trust in God isn't about figuring out everything about Him. Most times it is about knowing enough about His love and His power, enough to believe Him for the things we don't know enough about.

We need to find a way to be content with the fact that there will always be some things we won't know fully about God and Christ until we see their face, and we receive our glorified bodies and minds to fully comprehend.

Until then we just have to realize that God has chosen to put some information beyond the limits of our fallen minds for now

Revelation 10v4 -...and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, SEAL UP THOSE THINGS which the seven thunders uttered, and WRITE THEM NOT.

So I'm content with seeking Him for the knowledge of that which is written, as I'm ok to wait until i see His face, for the knowledge of that which is not written.

Hope this helps.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Greetings to you in the name of the Lord.
Only a fool would say "There is no God!"
People like that are worthless! They are heartless and cruel and never do right.
From heaven God looks down to see if anyone is wise enough to search for him.

Psalm 90 vs 2 answers your questions.
"You have always been God long before the birth of the mountains, even before you created the earth and the world".

I will patiently answer your question by the wisdom of God but before then, lets read this verse.
Deuteronomy 29 vs 29
"The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law".

If truely you want to know God as you asserted earlier then you must believe the scripture.
He is called the deapness of mystery. He knows the begining of all things and no one knows his begining. Although am not trying to recite Euology here.
It is a very sensitive question but the answer is in the scripture.
Even searching through many websites clearly stated such as a mystry.

The book of John clearly revealed the insights.
John 1:1-14
Lets focus on verse 3
"All things were made by him; and without him war not any thing made that was made".

From that perspective, it will be difficult and unnecessary to state where he is living when he is the source.
To me God lived in the SOURCE (Himself). That is why he said i am
that i am.
Since he is the source of creation, before he started creating; he lived in himself. The word I am that i am means or implies that God is saying; I am not there, am not from there, am not staying there and i am not anywhere but right (I AM) withing himself.

Also dont forget that he is a spirit and not contained by space (Heavens).

Also lets look at the book of colosians 1:15-21
Let just pick some notable points.
"The firstborn of every creation.
All things were made by him both in heaven and on earth whether visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, principalities and even powers: all things were created by him and for him.
He is before all things and by him all things [CONSIST]"

This verses clearly stated your question wrong has i highlighted the word Consist.

Meaning that He does'nt consist in somewhere but somewhere consist in him.

Consist means SPACE.
The issue of God is not about sizes neither space since there is nothing created by an external creator.
That is why is called God.

1 KINGS 20:28
If you read that verse you will know that he is the God that can live somewhere and at the same time live no where because he is the Lord of possibilities.

He also said in Rev 1:8 that he is the begining and the ending.
Please know that there are realms of begining and that of ending. Remember where Jesus said that satan was a lier from the begining. Does that mean that he was the begining?
Being the begining means having no begining and likewise no ending.
God is like a stranger that we dont even knows his source.

Another perspective is that of 1 cor 1:24
"Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God".

Now i will answer you in new dimension.

Since Jesus is really the wisdom, i would say that he was with Jesus(wisdom).

Even before he started creating the universe He was in creation and with wisdom.
Since the creation usually started from the begining Gen 1:1.

Job 38:1-end
Clearly challenge us. We will only read some notable quotes.
The LORD speak
"How did i lay the foundation for the earth?
Were you there?
What supports the foundation?
How were boundaries set for the oceans?
Where is the home of light and where does darkness lives?
I am certain you must be able to, since you were already born when i created everything".

If you cannot answer this how do you espect to know where he lived even without knowing that of the creation.

We are not there but only wisdom claim to be there and am sure the presence of power is certain.

Prov 8:22-30
Wisdom speaks
Please use CEV

Wisdom claims to be with the Lord from the begining and even before the creation and knows how the creations were made and even claim to help God plan and build".

Only wisdom knows the deapest things about God.
Meaning that even before the creation, God was in the creation.
Wisdom was with God and they were somewhere
INSIDE THE CREATION or OUTSIDE THE CREATION.

That is where God was before the creation.

I have many more to say but am limited to typing.
From Paul
Jesus is Lord!
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by ichuka(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Dear brothers in faith,

Actually John1:1 comes before Gen 1:1.God was with The Word in the begining before The Word started creation.you asked «WHERE» my brother nothing has been created then,so that question shld not come up.
2.Like i said early God was with the The Word in the begining Jhn1:1 meaning there re two personalities.
Thats why «OUR» pural was used.but in the actual creation of man,only one personality participated that was why «HIS» was used «SINGULAR»(
So God created man in His own
image...Gen1:27)
4.In Gen3.God placed a curse on the ground and you expect Him to accept produce from a cursed ground?NO!
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by ayoku777(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
As for the other questions:

Sirniyeh:

The "OUR" there stands for The Father and the Son.

Hebrew 1v2 -(God) Hath in these last days spokun unto us by HIS SON, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS.

So the Son was with the Father when He made the world; infact the Father made the worlds by the Son.

Jesus Himself also said in,

John 17v5 -And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Jesus was the co-creator (or creator) with the Father.

As for who the witnesses were. Of course at the time of the creation of the earth, angels and heaven had already been created then, so they were definitely witnesses at that time.

But if you mean the person who witnessed it to put in a book, it was Moses. Genesis is one of the inspired books of Moses. I'm sure God gave him the vision of the creeation account in the many trips to the mountain and the cloud that Moses had with God.

Moses wrote Genesis and the creation account.

Ever heard of the word "INSTINCT". Its like a set of pre-programmed information stored in our DNA. Our DNA houses and controls our human traits and instincts and other things we don't necessarily acquire by learning.

Instincts is what makes a child know how to put the mum's bosoms in his mouth and not the ears. And that it should be sucked not licked.

Put a baby kitten away from its mum at birth. It will still cover its poo when its done, and lick its body when its dirty. That is instinct.

So instinct will bring the desire for it, and it will also help them figure out how to do it.

Abel offered the first and the fat among his flocks to God, while Cain just offered any of his fruit.

Genesis 4v3-4 -And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought OF THE FRUIT OF THE GROUND and offering unto the Lord.

And Abel, he also brought of the FIRSTLINGS of his flock and of the FAT THEREOF. And God had respect unto Abel and his offering:

About how they knew which offering was accepted then? God might have told them since God spoke to Cain and Abel then. Or it could be that the smoke of Abel's offering ascended and that of Cain didn't.

Scripture didn't say, I'm only speculating.

Well, the proof of acceptance of offering today is faith in Christ. Christ is what makes our offering acceptable to the Father.

So if you give your best to God, from your heart, through faith in Christ and in His name; it is acceptable to the Father.

Dear brothers in faith,

Hope this helped

God bless.

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Osahon7:
Y does this god love killed burnt animal so much
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Hypothesis I think.

which means all d informations u have about him/it are probably wrong?
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
ok my own question is? .. who wrote genesis? where was d person when god was saying "let us create....bla bla bla" where was he that he got to record everything
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Sirniyeh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thanks to you all for the information.
I want some of you to desist from insult and abusive words here. Here is for us to know the unknown and discover the hidden revelation.

But I seem not convinced by all your explanations. We both read same bible and you all seem not to understand the unexplainable mystery behind bible.

You've all given explanations base on the level of your understanding, but if you trade your destiny on such erroneous believe, frankly indeed your lives is at stake.

Biblically, Moses wrote the account of the first five books of the bible. According to history, moses was born 1500yrs after the genesis even. Where did he get the information to narrate the story of the creation?
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Shawl001(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Before anything was created, God inhabits everywhere. Infact, He fills up the whole space. He is everywhere. Then he had define His Home from man's. OP, why are U̶̲̥̅̊ so curious about knowing God from this perspective? I will advice you, to grab ur bible and ask d Holy spirit to minister to you..show U̶̲̥̅̊ more about God. Rather than, create ending questions about God's divinity which no man can answer. Talk to God...tell Him to show Himself to you. #TeamHeaven#

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Y does this god love killed burnt animal so much
sir that was in the old testament! The best sacrifice we can give to God now is our praises and the sacrifice of our body! Jesus christ became the sacrificial lamb so no need to burn animals again
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Hawlahscho(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnydon22:

which means all d informations u have about him/it are probably wrong?

e.g gender.
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Osahon7:
sir that was in the old testament! The best sacrifice we can give to God now is our praises and the sacrifice of our body! Jesus christ became the sacrificial lamb so no need to burn animals again
i thought he never changes?? Or is this old testament yahweh different from this new yahweh?
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Shawl001(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnydon22:

i thought he never changes?? Or is this old testament yahweh different from this new yahweh?
. Oh common, apply ur wisdom nau...while didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ continue taking cerelac or continue sucking ur mum's breast..after all, its still d same you. Pls always apply wisdom, don't just conclude or pass comment out øƒ sheer ignorance or hatred. Please!!!
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shawl001:
. Oh common, apply ur wisdom nau...while didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ continue taking cerelac or continue sucking ur mum's breast..after all, its still d same you. Pls always apply wisdom, don't just conclude or pass comment out øƒ sheer ignorance or hatred. Please!!!
I grew up... in other words i changed!!!.... But yahweh doesnt develop or change.. he is omni potent na. the same today tomorrow n forever na...So what really happened? ... The guy changed real good shaa...
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Shawl001(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnydon22:

I grew up... in other words i changed!!!.... But yahweh doesnt develop or change.. he is omni potent na. the same today tomorrow n forever na...So what really happened? ... The guy changed real good shaa...
. He made a new covenant with us so as to draw us nearer. That's why i have the privilege øƒ calling Him, FATHER! Its cos øƒ Jesus' blood on calvary. If not, i would still depend on my pastor (priests) to help me communicate to God..OR still be working out my Righteousness myself, which at the end, will fail... So he cancelled the ERA øƒ sacrifices and brought the ERA øƒ GRACE ƒσя all mankind...through JESUS!!! Everything cos' øƒ the Love He has ƒσя you and me.
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shawl001:
. He made a new covenant with us so as to draw us nearer. That's why i have the privilege øƒ calling Him, FATHER! Its cos øƒ Jesus' blood on calvary. If not, i would still depend on my pastor (priests) to help me communicate to God..OR still be working out my Righteousness myself, which at the end, will fail... So he cancelled the ERA øƒ sacrifices and brought the ERA øƒ GRACE ƒσя all mankind...through JESUS!!! Everything cos' øƒ the Love He has ƒσя you and me.
The era of sacrifices ...what dah heck was he doing with the damn burnt sacrifices before?
and to stop it he had to use his son as the sacrificial lamb to sate his lust for blood sacrifices!!!
Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by Shawl001(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnydon22:

The era of sacrifices ...what dah heck was he doing with the damn burnt sacrifices before?
and to stop it he had to use his son as the sacrificial lamb to sate his lust for blood sacrifices!!!
. Nothing like LUST.. God is perfect, He is full love! He only wants us to appease Him after every wrong deeds to Him. That's why people øƒ old would offer lambs as sacrifice to appease Him ƒσя their sins and wrong doing.. But now, we no longer need to offer anything rather than to praise HIM continually...Jesus offered Himself ƒσя us all. He made the sacrifice once and ƒσя all. Everything ƒσя LOVE! .....#TeamHeaven#

1 Like

Re: OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' by johnydon22(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shawl001:
. Nothing like LUST.. God is perfect, He is full love! He only wants us to appease Him after every wrong deeds to Him. That's why people øƒ old would offer lambs as sacrifice to appease Him ƒσя their sins and wrong doing.. But now, we no longer need to offer anything rather than to praise HIM continually...Jesus offered Himself ƒσя us all. He made the sacrifice once and ƒσя all. Everything ƒσя LOVE! .....#TeamHeaven#
So the torture, murder of his own son is the thing that can appease him?
Hmmmm #ThatsWhatWeCallRealPerfection!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? / ~Lucifer's Lover ~A true life inspired story of deliverance. / Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.