Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d (961 Views)

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On Niarland / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hi guys!

To start with, i will like to say that i have never been banned before. But you see, my curious nature will not let me be and my senses have been vigorously titilated, hence, i decided to open this thread for members to express why they were banned and how it felt to be banned.
It will also be interesting to know whom has the highest number of bans and also the funny reasons why such person was banned.

Without further ado, let the games begin!!!
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Gooci(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
i too de like insult OPs. that ws the reason, but today, this moment, i wont insult sad
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Chazzyboy: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mine is a clean sheet never been busted
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
abt 7 times or so undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gooci:
i too de like insult OPs. that ws the reason, but today, this moment, i wont insult sad

grin lol... No be ur fault na
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chazzyboy:
oshey badt guy.
Ur tym de come... Lols
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
abt 7 times or so undecided
ahan... Na only u waka come...
All ds bannin...
Deris... lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by adamskutty(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mine should be up to 100 grin

I am still serving a ban in the sport section till after the end of afcon. sad
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin grin
guy abeg jeje nw... Lol
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by simdam500(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Can't count...... sad

I get banned every time..... even on my thread......

By the way. The mods don't ban. It called a spambot...
It give u a live off NL undecided.

Cos some pple don't mind spending Christmas and new year on the forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by pamcode(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Chazzyboy:
what about the antispam bot you want to tell me it never banned you
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Chazzyboy: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
pamcode:
what about the antispam bot you want to tell me it never banned you
never bro I'm decent
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Once... First time of booking space... I was caught and jailed.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Once... First time of booking space... I was caught and jailed.
lmao... Busted.
Bt dt ddnt stop u
dd it? tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
It stopped me... I never tried that again. Funny enough I always find space booking annoying but I decided to join the fun on this fateful day......(na so my own things dey be sha)
Cruzeiro:

lmao... Busted.
Bt dt ddnt stop u
dd it? tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by Cruzeiro(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
It stopped me... I never tried that again. Funny enough I always find space booking annoying but I decided to join the fun on this fateful day......(na so my own things dey be sha)
tongue shayb i dn tell u mae u no dey do badt tins
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned And For What?:d by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol...
Cruzeiro:

tongue shayb i dn tell u mae u no dey do badt tins

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Fire At Oyingbo Market (Photos) / Do Men Like Fat Women Or Flexible Ones On The Bed Side Of Life? / Which Door Will You Open First.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.