Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

God Message To The President Revealed!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Message To The President Revealed!!!!! (681 Views)

Buhari To Be The Worst President Revealed / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Next President Revealed By Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Message To The President Revealed!!!!! by Dammy68(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
The bible says he who has ear let him hear. This morning before man and God The Lord revealed to me that the president of our great nation Nigeria should not try to force himself on Nigerians. I was reading my bible and i went to the book of 1st Samuel 31 vs 2. Jonathan the son of Saul the king of Israel was killed with his brothers and his father by the philistine. The meaning of this is that our president is dinning with the wrong people at the wrong time and at the wrong place. The Lord did not destine him to forcefully take anything. He is a Convenant child that does not need to stretch himself before getting what he want. Pls anybody that can get across to him should tell him so as not to die a premature death. Pls am not a politician and am not a prophetess am just a member on this forum. Pls don't abuse me

1 Like

Re: God Message To The President Revealed!!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
You don't want to be abused but u make it an hobby to spew rubbish using the holy bible as a vehiche to your journey of stupidity.
Re: God Message To The President Revealed!!!!! by saintikechi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
False prophet," HOLY GHOST FIRE"
Re: God Message To The President Revealed!!!!! by godsamist: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everybody is entitle to their opinion..She has a revelation good between her and God,and she bears out her content..Before attacking her, what message do u have?
Don't just jump into issues without insight,especially spiritual matters becos spiritual controls the physical.

(1) (Reply)

Neighbour2neighbour Sets To Dump President Jonathan For Buhari / Governor Raji Fashola Disappointed Me. / 5 Tough Questions Apc Asked Pdp In Statement Released By Lai Mohammed [must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.