Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (43245 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Ok that's great. It means he knows that what he did was wrong and will (probably) not do it again. Happy married life, sincerely this time!
I am dissapointed in you Seun. You should have seen through this facade of lies after that post. Or maybe you apologized because you don't want to offend the sensibilities of the gullible nairalanders that believed this story.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
sevule:

This probably the best post I have since so far. Don't get me wrong I am happy for you that your marriage troubles are over but your husband did a very terrible thing.

Using sex as a weapon to punish you physically is morally reprehensible even if it is your husband! The act of sex in marriage is meant to be enjoyed and your husband should have exercised patience instead of raping you repeatedly.
Till date I have no idea how men enjoy forced sex. How for goodness sake would any man enjoy sex with a woman that is crying? Two wrongs never did and would never make a right.

So what happens if you make your husband angry again? Would he rape you to punish you? That said I am glad that you guys have reconciled and I wish you a happy marriage but you guys DEFINITELY have to work on your communication because it is sorely lacking.

Very true

I hope they sort out their issues. The battle might be won but the war is definitely not over
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by 5minsmadness: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
benatex:

Hello ma,I'm an undergraduate, I love this girl so much and she loves me too,in fact I would say she loves me more. We kiss,smooch and stuffs like that but we haven't had sex yet. My pals are telling me we would soon urge for sex but d thing is,I don't want that. I really love this girl and I'm so not ready for sex. We've been in this relationship for 3months. What if she's the one that now asks for sex.
Dear aunty robedu grin
You don become Nairaland sex counsellor!
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by ideology(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
blesie:

And now, i am enjoying sex like mad, my husband who was behaving like a sex addict can't stand me anymore. thanks to all who commented on my previous posts - MARRIAGE IS SWEET - GO GET MARRIED LOL

Why did I shade tears, reading this …

Am too emotional

Happy married life @op
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Her husband forced her to have sex with him against her will, as a punishment, whenever they quarrelled, repeatedly. Many people are in jail for doing what he did just once, to someone they didn't swear to love and to protect. People who do such things can do many other bad things.

It really is crazy. I dunno even know what to say. Rape is dehumanising, each to their own
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
blesie:
Yes Seun, my husband apologized, infact he bought alot of things to beg me, send flowers and organise a small love party for me where he went on his knee to beg me to forgive him in the presence of his friends, i feel very proud and happy to have such a wonderful man

Ok o undecided

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by popcake1: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
tnk God for u
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
I really dnt understand dis bias mod in dis section,y did u ban me and for wat reason? When d same girl waz abusin and snitchin on me on other threads i didnt say anythin now dat i retaliated by callin her wat she is(ugly tin) u banned me n deleted my post jus becuz she has a puzzy abi no prob God is watchin u guys in 4D
Who banned you? I think is seun! Ah seun don drink that weed again & i don tell am wella say if he don sip that other one make en no dey take weed join am again. No be those babes way dem dey promote feminism we talk say make en dey block ni. Seun wan make dis babes do treason ni. Make u no vex jare.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
mynairatime:
Who banned you? I think is se.un! Ah seun don drink that weed again & i don tell am wella say if he don sip that other one make en no dey take weed join am again. No be those babes way dem dey promote feminism we talk say make en dey block ni. Se.un wan make dis babes do treason ni. Make u no vex jare.
guy him go ban u if u knw remove him name 4 ur post
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
Ban me? Ah if en ban me i go know say en don take en nose pursue the thing dey dey on top paper be that, he don take am join d weed & sip liquid kokane join then all together. Me ano care o.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
Ban me? Ah if en ban me i go know say en don take en nose pursue the thing wey dey on top paper be that, he don take am join d weed & sip liquid kokane join then all together. Me ano care o.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Neplusultra(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yeye dey ooze!!! Stop itching my ears with ur privacy!!! Ahn Ahn!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mutter(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
blesie:
Yes Seun, my husband apologized, infact he bought alot of things to beg me, send flowers and organise a small love party for me where he went on his knee to beg me to forgive him in the presence of his friends, i feel very proud and happy to have such a wonderful man

Your husband went down on his knees and apologized for raping you over and over again!

Please someone give me a glass of water I have to swallow real hard, to digest this as real!

I wonder if you really know what the impact of abuse is.
You might think that everything is okay, but someday even years later something happens that triggers you and all the emotions come up again. You find yourself in a situation that you can hardly cope with the situation and everything just comes up and chokes you.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by veave(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
babe someone has called you out on sexuality section... go and defend yourself and family. grin grin grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by veave(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
mutter:

Your husband went down on his knees and apologized for raping you over and over again!

Please someone give me a glass of water I have to swallow real hard, to digest this as real!

I wonder if you really know what the impact of abuse is.
You might think that everything is okay, but someday even years later something happens that triggers you and all the emotions come up again. You find yourself in a situation that you can hardly cope with the situation and everything just comes up and chokes you.

but you know this jist is fake na... even naija Africa magic is not as perfect as this... both the robedu and the blesie are one person playing with our heads... I strongly suspect mumumugu. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
mynairatime:
Ban me? Ah if en ban me i go know say en don take en nose pursue the thing wey dey on top paper be that, he don take am join d weed & sip liquid kokane join then all together. Me ano care o.
Seeun don dey pass en bandary small small o. Whosoever knows seeun make en tellam say koma fi ori be o. If seeun don drink opa eyin, aleko,onyo gbala, orun malu make en dey look express b4 en cross o. If a don finish on my e-country a go comot if u ban me 4 one minute omafi oribe o. A kno u, u no go wan take pepper water wash ur bom bom now. Seeun from today na me go dey tell u who u go ban.i don see now say u be woman wrapper. U DONT HERE? GOOD BOY
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun you go wound o. Who know am? Seun you wan nock ur head agast upper car door ni? Abi seuun you wan make u dey do small small poo inside ur boxer ni? Abi seun wan make en dey hungry every 1 hr ni? E bi like say seun wan take 1000 litre of water bath & stil dey dirty. Shei u wan make ur car key dey ur hand & stil dey find am under the table ni? Abi u wan make ur pikin say dady good morning & u answer goodnight ni? Seun shei u wan drive 10kms b4 u know say na only boxer u wear with suit comot 4 house ni? SEUN NA ME GO DEY TELL U WHO U GO BAN U BE WOMAN WRAPPER SEE EN HEAD, NA EVERY BABES ON NAIRALAND EN SABI
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by SweetyZinta(f): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Issokay.!.
sladimeji:

Wow...i stay in gidan kwano buh i come to bosso for some lectures every Saturday
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by davidodesanmi: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
ARE U A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL 09092925709, FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT.........
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Apologies. Talking about apologies, has your wonderful husband apologized for assaulting you repeatedly as a punishment?
Yes! I caught you seun. Oya ban yourself with immediate effect from today 10:54 Wed; 21 01 2015 to 10:54 Wed; 28 01 2015 because you have broken Nairalanders' rules. Go away, we don't want to see u until then. Hello guys, we have banned seun, u are all free to jareti till then. Everybody jareti jaja jareti.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Apologies. Talking about apologies, has your wonderful husband apologized for assaulting you repeatedly as a punishment?
Seun, i say make u ban urself with immediate effect.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mumumugu(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
veave:

but you know this jist is fake na... even naija Africa magic is not as perfect as this... both the robedu and the blesie are one person playing with our heads... I strongly suspect mumumugu. cool

wa,why you call me?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by veave(f): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
mumumugu:

wa,why you call me?

wa, why I no go call you... tongue
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Oh, i didnt feel puting up a pix there is necessary, sorry please

You're welcome
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by veave(f): 2:17am On Jan 22, 2015
mynairatime:

you have been duly noticed.
you can kindly and peacefully take a bow.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by SenatorJames(m): 5:08am On Jan 22, 2015
OohMpa:
NL chicks, now you see why we players have been pleaching.....angry

The painful bwest was caused by too much milk in boöbsie which wasn't let out.... angry angry
We NL guys plomise free böob suck for evely lady on Nl, no hidden charges. Plomo luns till February 29th.....angry

Say no to milky bwest angry
You need Jesus sir, even though I commend your ability to
speak in Buhari's voice. Good morning.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by sharks776(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2015
robedu:
Aww.. Blessing! didn't know you will come to publicize this, i am very happy you are enjoying your union,

God bless you a thousand times

I think am gonna need that same kind of help because my wife whom I married as a virgin sees sex as a punishment rather than something to be enjoyed. it pains me alot
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:

you have been duly noticed.
you can kindly and peacefully take a bow.
U be seun's friend? Good na u d first person wey en go ban wen en come back from one week ban
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
*zips up* so na this thing dey totori this women wen dem create topic just for am,no be phock man pikin just phock finish so .

Me I no fit marry virgin oh lai lai
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by MsFaith: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hey! What happened to the op of this thread, I know longer see her on nl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.