Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (43263 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by FredHandsome(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmm, i think i think so too grin
u are invyted sweerie, infact i wish i could come cook it for u with stockfish, snails, periwinkle, dry fish and catfish!wink grin

Add kitkat fish too grin

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by DonaldGenes(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
May i ask why you said you are dissapointed please

Oh! iJust felt like seeing the lovely and cool face behind your handle,hence, to satiate my curiosity
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Ranchhoddas: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awwww! so happy to hear that! u welcm grin
i cnt wait to get married n see what sex feels like.
you can lie ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by robedu: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2015
Oh, i didnt feel puting up a pix there is necessary, sorry please
DonaldGenes:

Oh! iJust felt like seeing the lovely and cool face behind your handle,hence, to satiate my curiosity

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by AlPicapcI(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

story for the gods......
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by xpac01(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Hypocrite. You are complaining about ladies playing the blame game and you are here blaming the ladies. Mtchew.
Hahahaha . . . Netizenbuzz, wetin happen na ? ? You commended me with good remarks on another thread and you're here facing me with cowface. Very funny tho.
But on a serious note, its very rare to find real matured ladies like Robedu especially in hair dressing saloons. They can hardly say a thing to save a marriage involving the kind of Blesie's husband. Its very very rare.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by 1stola: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2015
blesie:
I had been trained to see sex as a sin, my mom never really talked to me about sex, all i heard was that sex was a sin and must be avoided at all cost.

When i was in my SS1, i fell in love for the first time but the moment the guy touched my breast when we were in his room, i almost fainted because of shock, i ran away as if the guy was evil, so since then i thought to myself if touching my breast could shock that much, what about sex, to worsen the issue, when Yaba market use to be full before Fashola cleared it off, i was shopping for skirts in the market, a guy selling clothes touched my breast deliberately pretending he was asking me to come and buy, the same shocked happened, i shouted and cried in the market and when people asked me i told them he touched my breast they laughed, they did not understand why i should cry because of that, so since then i just don't go near guys like that, i just hang out in the open with them and avoid touches.

Then i met my husband(i dont want to go through how we met again) and after few years we got married.

The night before i got married my mom had told me that i should obey my husband and do everything he asked me to, but she still did not tell me about sex, i stayed through out the night before my wedding day, thinking of what sex will look like, how im going to manage the shock etc.

The wedding night came and behold, it bounce on me like a dream, my husband did not understand the shock, he thought i was being stubborn like i use to be or trying to deny him of sex, so he had his way and when he saw i wasnt enjoying it, he used to punish me with sex.

I came here on Nairaland to seek opinion, a lovely lady with the handle abi moniker (robedu) contacted me when she saw my marriage was almost crashing, she called me out to her office and we started hanging out, she told me her own virginity story and i was thrilled, she bought me books, send me links online and usually coach me on what to do,she was just amazing and selfless, its wonderful how other people can take up the pains of others and make it their own, in less than 2 weeks after i met her, my orientation on sex had changed, i became stronger and more eager to have sex.

And now, i am enjoying sex like mad, my husband who was behaving like a sex addict can't stand me anymore. thanks to all who commented on my previous posts - MARRIAGE IS SWEET - GO GET MARRIED LOL
Good for you.
btw, why do people just like touching your bossom
They must be big and attractive i guess grin grin grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by fijiano202(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2015
people be forming story to gain popularity like jonathan since Pharaoh release the isrealites

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by bukatyne(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Thank you, we just need to help each other, so God can also help us, i am happy that her marriage is working now - and Yes i know God will secure my marriage when im married too - God bless you

God bless you

I hope this is an eye opener for peeps who believe that unmarried peeps can't solve martial problems

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by 1stola: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Tell why thunder should not fire you for lying shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by bullabong(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
undecided No be you dey come buy female condom for my shop every time?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by tomayira(f): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Aww.. Blessing! didn't know you will come to publicize this, i am very happy you are enjoying your union,

God bless you a thousand times
. Can you share with the house and also give the names of the books so that those that can't meet u one on one will also learn, thanks.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by JoeCutie(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
What...Sexology? That's what I'm taking up in my masters program. grin

So op, na you come dey enjoy am pass now abi? "Corruptio optima pessima est" - The corruption of the best is the worst.

Me sef I've been thinking... What would sex feel like? I'm afraid. embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by GSKing: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Her husband forced her to have sex with him against her will, as a punishment, whenever they quarrelled, repeatedly. Many people are in jail for doing what he did just once, to someone they didn't swear to love and to protect. People who do such things can do many other bad things.

Thought I was the only one that read this part.
I'm now 'less' disappointed in Seun, nairaland and nairalanders for Seun's vigilance.

Seriously, that was the only part that stuck in my brain after going through the original post.

Smh at Nigerian husbands.

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by MRMICKMEN: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Her husband forced her to have sex with him against her will, as a punishment, whenever they quarrelled, repeatedly. Many people are in jail for doing what he did just once, to someone they didn't swear to love and to protect. People who do such things can do many other bad things.

nonsense,are u blind?or deaf?they are married.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by apparentlylaw(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I biliv u die
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by cassysmallz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Aww.. Blessing! didn't know you will come to publicize this, i am very happy you are enjoying your union,

God bless you a thousand times

It's people like you we need in the world. Not your sister, nor sibling, yet you singled her out and assisted. God bless you ma'am, your reward in heaven is now plentiful smiley.

How i wish i get true beings as friends like you, cus i need 'em right now in my lifesad

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Mintayo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Congrats Op,thank God you didn't listen to those that told you to divorce him.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by benatex(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Oh, i didnt feel puting up a pix there is necessary, sorry please

Hello ma,I'm an undergraduate, I love this girl so much and she loves me too,in fact I would say she loves me more. We kiss,smooch and stuffs like that but we haven't had sex yet. My pals are telling me we would soon urge for sex but d thing is,I don't want that. I really love this girl and I'm so not ready for sex. We've been in this relationship for 3months. What if she's the one that now asks for sex.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by cococandy(f): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
simple
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by BlackLeopard(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
benatex:

Hello ma,I'm an undergraduate, I love this girl so much and she loves me too,in fact I would say she loves me more. We kiss,smooch and stuffs like that but we haven't had sex yet. My pals are telling me we would soon urge for sex but d thing is,I don't want that. I really love this girl and I'm so not ready for sex. We've been in this relationship for 3months. What if she's the one that now asks for sex.

You don't feel ready for sex, hence you're not ready, hence you don't do it. Simple enough.
No person has a right to coerce another person into any sexual act, your pals aren't you and don't listen to that noise messing into your relationship and choices, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by SweetyZinta(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ina Bosso, if u r in bosso beside flyover dats where i reside. Lols
Mutuwa:

Yan matan mx kenan.. grin
Lallae kin hadu.I may bring some for u,if and only if I know where u are..
grin
Mutuwa:

Yan matan mx kenan.. grin
Lallae kin hadu.I may bring some for u,if and only if I know where u are..
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by troy20(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
MzNelly:
So let's all thank Ms. Robedu then cheesycheesycheesy
Miss Robedu is her second moniker
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Mutuwa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Ina Bosso, if u r in bosso beside flyover dats where i reside. Lols grin
Ohk.. I do have a friend at bosso road though (aminu nau'zo) lemme pluck the cashews,will locate u. wink
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Ehimenboy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Thank you, we just need to help each other, so God can also help us, i am happy that her marriage is working now - and Yes i know God will secure my marriage when im married too - God bless you
Amen.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by AKPARAJA: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
erotic Angelina wanting to njoy sex.am laughing
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by sladimeji(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
if i hear....u wey b say entrance don slack
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by sladimeji(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Ina Bosso, if u r in bosso beside flyover dats where i reside. Lols grin
Wow...i stay in gidan kwano buh i come to bosso for some lectures every Saturday
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by sevule(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP,

Modified:

Now I took the pain to go through both threads and I have this to add:

I must say your husband is a very vengeful person who does not communicate and should work on that. You 'punishing' him during courtship, using him as a meal ticket etc. is not a reason for his actions.

If he felt uncomfortable with your gluttony, he should have corrected you there and then, probably walked out your friends after one week etc. than store up your revenge after marriage undecided

@You: I am sure you have learnt your lessons and would be able to advise your friends same.

Yorubas have a proverb: What you do not intend to eat, you don't smell it.

Get my drift?

Take care

This probably the best post I have since so far. Don't get me wrong I am happy for you that your marriage troubles are over but your husband did a very terrible thing.

Using sex as a weapon to punish you physically is morally reprehensible even if it is your husband! The act of sex in marriage is meant to be enjoyed and your husband should have exercised patience instead of raping you repeatedly.
Till date I have no idea how men enjoy forced sex. How for goodness sake would any man enjoy sex with a woman that is crying? Two wrongs never did and would never make a right.

So what happens if you make your husband angry again? Would he rape you to punish you? That said I am glad that you guys have reconciled and I wish you a happy marriage but you guys DEFINITELY have to work on your communication because it is sorely lacking.

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Say that again!
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
MzNelly:
So let's all thank Ms. Robedu then cheesycheesycheesy

You mean Mrs. Robedu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.