Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs (816 Views)

Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / 10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by akeensbussy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
two people were given 100 million naira each. one moved to Victoria Island or Lekki another moved to Atan or mowe in Ogun State. who do u think will be the richest in the next 10yrs.
your opinion with reason pls.
Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by tonjeola(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
ME, watch out!
Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by pgidex(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
ME of course cheesy
Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
akeensbussy:
two people were given 100 million naira each. one moved to Victoria Island or Lekki another moved to Atan or mowe in Ogun State. who do u think will be the richest in the next 10yrs.
your opinion with reason pls.
The one that move to VI if he uses his brain.. The one that move to atan or mowe is cool too, bt stress, witches and wizards, bad belle pple, and poor networking might improverish him...
Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by tonjeola(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2015
polymathic:
The one that move to VI if he uses his brain.. The one that move to atan or mowe is cool too, bt stress, witches and wizards, bad belle pple, and poor networking might improverish him...
so no witches and wizards in VI?
Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
tonjeola:

so no witches and wizards in VI?
I've been watching nnkan nbe for so long never heard of story abt witches or wizrd frm VI except places like Atan, Mowe, Ibafo, Ijegun and co...
Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
It all depends on the individual, the one who knows how to multiply money would be wealthier. The environment doesn't matter because people make places, places don't make people.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs by iykesimple: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
ME!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station / Banks Don't Sell The Dollar At N199! / Gold Bars Available For Fob/cif In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.