Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos (824 Views)

Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos by topeorekoy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba today deployed the controversial A.I.G of Police, Joseph Mbu to Lagos to oversee the elections in February.

Joseph Mbu was the one that gave Rotimi Amaechi tough time in Rivers State.

A ploy by PDP to rig the election?

Those affected by the exercise include Aderenle Shinaba, recently promoted to AIG but redeployed to Zone 4,Makurdi; Johnson Ogunsakin (Training & development) now redeployed to Zone 6,Calabar; Patrick Dokumor (NIPSS,Jos) posted to Zone 7,Abuja; Ikemefuna Okoye from Ogun State to Zone 11, Osogbo and Kalafite Adeyemi (Commandant, Police Staff College, Jos) transferred to Maritime FHQ.

Also redeployed are Jubrin Adeniji (Maritime FHQ) to 2i/C FCID, FHQ; Olufemi Adenaike, from NIPPSS,Jos to AIG Training, FHQ; Lawal Tanko (Federal operations) redeployed to Police Mobile Force, FHQ,Abuja; and Ballah Nasarawa, from AIG Intelligence to PSC,Jos.

Others are Umaru Manko, who was transferred from Zone 2, Lagos to NIPSS Kuru, Jos and Irimiya Yerima from NIPSS to AIG Communication, FHQ, Abuja; Mark Idakwo from Zone 6 Calabar to Federal Operations, Abuja.

topeorekoya..com
Re: BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos by 2Brains1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
hmmm PDP

i de see una oooo
Re: BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos by Articul8(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Let's c how it goes. @ least,he wunt be the one to cast all the votes.
Re: BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos by owobokiri(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
To show them inwii..... Eye go clear una... Una wan use democracy do coup
Re: BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos by fxbot: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
No credible source.

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Nigeria’s Prospect Is Bleak Under GEJ! - International Analysts / Buhari regime Discloses Illegal Oil Deals Costing Nigeria $17 Billion / 5 Reasons Why Buhari Might Loose On March 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.