Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (29338 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by blackCITIZEN(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
ok

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Like they say he is a crowd puller...he doesnt knw that he pple came to listen tu his rubbish comments.

GEJ til dat sickler buhari dies

1 Like

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
buhari nr go win
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
God Almighty be with you the peoples general.... Please lets create and a follow a thread with topic "LET'S PRAY FOR BUHARI- WAZOBIA"

How can a muslim rule over a christian.....

Please hit like if you are with me... Together we can bring CHANGE>>
#iamachristian
#ilovebuhari
#saibuhari

2 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
gej till beggar regain sense
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by amnesty7: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:
What's it with Buhari and the cultlike followership in the North?

Compare his rallies with the by force by fire N21bn sponsored rallies by GEJ in the North.

They have resorted to plan B of posting and transferring their policemen to strategic zones across the Federation.

A followership that defies explanation. No expectation of any financial reward. Unlike the 21bn stolen booty team that rent crowds.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Alphaoscar: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ur blood dey hot for that harmless joke? Take am easy bro. Change things Noni

otosa:
don't u have television at home to confirm? ho sorry no light! wait till GMB will restore the power grin don't u have television at home to confirm? ho sorry no light! wait till GMB will restore the power

1 Like

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Louislewis: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=14pt]Quiz question.

What is the name of an "INCORRUPTIBLE" Nigerian that rose through the ranks to a Major General in the Nigeria Army without a certificate and without "BEING CAUGHT" ?

A. Fashola

B. Jonathan

C. Buhari[/size]
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Mutuwa(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
HAT trick for the general..money cannot buy such crowd esp when stolen..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by killuminati(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
you are an abokiii, chai I'm dead, you had the guts to abuse me after attending school through quota system where you scored 3/400. God will punish your generation and you will be the last that will attend school based on mediocracy. Smelling abokii. Oloshi, oloribruku. Ko ni dafu e
Ode oshi! I will school your whole family idiotic son of an ashawo mother! Won fe she'epe fun iya la iya baba ni! Werey! Emi aboki mo lenu ju iya e loo everywhere! Abi you wan die?thunder fire your generation. Dan kutumar bura ubanka shege!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by arewafederation: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Sea of hired heads o..Sea of curious onlookers.... All Jona needs is 25% and we will do the rest....shikena

I like your spirit. Even when you are dead, you are still trying to survive.... cheesy

[size=60pt] Sai Buhari.... cool [/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Sunky200: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
zantama05:
I think these crowd show that this shoeless boy should forget the entire Northern part of the country.

put south west join cuz south west never sleeps, in fact south west is the architect of all this.

even Nigeria politics as a whole

10 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by arewafederation: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=14pt]Quiz question.

What is the name of the next president of Nigeria?

A. Fashola

B. Jonathan

C. Buhari[/size]

[size=65pt] C. Buhari [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by bobchigar(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Haha! I just dey wonder, dem too plenty for this Aboki Land ooo. Sai Buhari #change

4 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by pendy79: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
amnesty7:

A followership that defies explanation. No expectation of any financial reward. Unlike the 21bn stolen booty team that rent crowds.

My brother it defiles explanation. Don't really know what the talakawas see in him.

My take is just for one to pray for a good name rather gold and riches.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by ifeelgood: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Some people now avoid threads that start with "Live: APC Rally in ....." so they won't have sleepless nights grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Better Pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by cashkid: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by tiwasiaife(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Some people now avoid threads that start with "Live: APC Rally in ....." so they won't have sleepless nights grin grin
grin grin grin grin
All these people you there don't have voters card.
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by ichidodo: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
arewafederation:

I like your spirit. Even when you are dead, you are still trying to survive.... cheesy

[size=60pt] Sai Buhari.... cool [/size]
There is nothing to it because all we need is 25%...you get me?...25%...that is precisely what we need and what we will more than get at difficult areas in the North,no noisemaking..Shhh.
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by korel9: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
As foolish as APC e-goons are, one quarter of that crowd travelled with Buhari to Jigawa from Kano and most of them are just returning home back to Kano as I speak.
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by arewatech(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
killuminati:
Ode oshi! I will school your whole family idiotic son of an ashawo mother! Won fe she'epe fun iya la iya baba ni! Werey! Emi aboki mo lenu ju iya e loo everywhere! Abi you wan die?thunder fire your generation. Dan kutumar bura ubanka shege!

You just took the Baboon to the cleaners, bros you wicked oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by teufelein(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
LRNZH:
Sea of Men.

GMB 2015 on Course

some are inclined to commit rape on logic and reason thereby disrespecting the letters of extant/existing law and order in nigeria. buhari must as a matter of fact present produce authenticated copies of his certificates. there's no two ways about it. we can't disregard the constitution because of buhari, that's absolutely travesty of justice and impunity on human conscience.
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by globalresource: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
This one no be small thing OOO. It's so obvious that this guy pull more crowd

1 Like

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by arewafederation: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
There is nothing to it because all we need is 25%...you get me?...25%...that is precisely what we need and what we will more than get at difficult areas in the North,no noisemaking..Shhh.

And you think 25% of votes from northern states will guarantee you victory? Hehehehehe.... dream on. Do the math! I ve got no time for simple arithmetic but time to shout CHANGE... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by bashydemy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
sirwilly1:
So wetin people talk before na true. Buhari no sabi him vice name. He no sabi APC senators name. He come dey ask them one after the other on top stage.
Sai GEJ.
You are a fool, How many senators name did GEJ know,

1 Like

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by aya39aliyu: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chai mr jonah start parkingooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by arewafederation: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
korel9:
As foolish as APC e-goons are, one quarter of that crowd travelled with Buhari to Jigawa from Kano and most of them are just returning home back to Kano as I speak.

3/4 of the crowd came from Lagos.

yeye pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by arewafederation: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
teufelein:

some are inclined to commit rape on logic and reason thereby disrespecting the letters of extant/existing law and order in nigeria. buhari must as a matter of fact present produce authenticated copies of his certificates. there's no two ways about it. we can't disregard the constitution because of buhari, that's absolutely travesty of justice and impunity on human conscience.

Bla bla bla bla.......

[size=60pt] Sai Buhari..... cool[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by killuminati(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
arewatech:

You just took the Baboon to the cleaners, bros you wicked oh grin
The idiott bokoharamm member think say na every abokii hin fit to fuk wit.. I get igbo and yoruba boys wey ready to remove pesin head come give me.. Stupeed wawa boy kawai!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by ichidodo: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
arewafederation:

And you think 25% of votes from northern states will guarantee you victory? Hehehehehe.... dream on. Do the math! I ve got no time for simple arithmetic but time to shout CHANGE... cheesy
Very well then Somalia beckons to you after GEJ's Swearing In Ceremony come May 29 2015....I hear their weather is very cool,like obodo oyinbo.
Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Abdulleeh: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
teufelein:

Hi bae.. I av got dz for u. What has the so-called certified educated persons of the nation done for us? If at all GMB doesn't have an 'SSCE', do u think he's not eligible to vie for any political post? Do u know what the constitution says abt eligibility? Do u even av the constitution of ds great country?

Silence at times is the best answer

2 Likes

Re: Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by ogene007: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ will win the highest number of votes cast plus 25% of votes cast in over 24 states of the federation, which is the constitutional requirement for one to be declared winner in the elections. Team GEJ is unperturbed because our candidate has the numbers, as well as the required national spread. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.