Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

[FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress (1728 Views)

Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress / Question On Website Stats / Howto Query Webpayinterswitch Transaction Status Using Wordpress(wp_remote_get) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by geniusng(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dear Friend,
You are cordially invited for a 4 Day INTENSIVE TRAINING on WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT Using CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SOFTWARE - WORDPRESS.

After coming for the 4 days WordPress training course you will be able to:

Set up Web Hosting and Download and Install WordPress
Configure Standard or Custom WordPress Templates
Build, Administer and Update a Website or Blog using WordPress
Add and configure WordPress Plug-ins and Widgets
Manage Users and WordPress Site Administration

Topic: Intensive Training on Website Development Using Content Management System [CMS] Software WordPress.
Coach: Stanislaus Okwor
Date: Saturday 31st January, 2015.
Venue: No 14, Nnobi Street, Off Kilo Bus Stop, [Nnobi Left] Surulere, Lagos.

Reserve Your Seat by Registering as We Have Limited Space {30 Seat Only}
Click Here to Reserve A Seat
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by ericdry: 4:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Hi, i'm in need of urgent development support for my WordPress/e-commerce site. It'll be a part time engagement. We can pay you monthly or weekly. Let me know if you're interested or if you know anyone who is.
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by geniusng(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
We at Stanrich Online Technologies can support you for my WordPress/e-commerce site needs. Just give us a call at anytime and we shall respond swiftly. Contact Person: STANLEY - 08033398769
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by geniusng(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
You Can Afford to Miss this Training
Course Outline

How to set up WordPress
Introduction to WordPress
How to set up a WordPress website in 15 mins
Introduction to dashboard
How to publish posts, pages, images and video

check Create and Formatting your posts and pages
Adding links
Inserting and embedding media – images, video, audio
Creating and arranging your menus
Comment moderation

How to monitor and moderate comments
How to stop spam
How to make your site look great with WordPress themes

check Themes and how can you use them
Theme frameworks (e.g Woothemes, Thesis)
How to add functionality to your site with WordPress plugins

check Overview of plugins
How to install plugins
5 top WordPress plugins and what they do
How to use plugins and widgets to improve your website’s functionality
check Search Engine optimisation
How to make sure your website is optimised for Search Engines
Use ‘pretty url’s’ that will improve ‘click through’ rates
Tagging and categorising your posts – how to do it and why it’s important
Best practices when linking
How to take advantage of the social web

check Sharing your content on other social networks
Auto-posting to Twitter
Adding ‘Share’ buttons
Adding a newsletter
How to integrate your content with Twitter and Facebook
How to add an online community to your website.

It is practical Training, so Come along with your laptop and internet connection will be available for you to connect if you have WIFI on your laptop.
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by johndan102: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
ericdry:
Hi, i'm in need of urgent development support for my WordPress/e-commerce site. It'll be a part time engagement. We can pay you monthly or weekly. Let me know if you're interested or if you know anyone who is.

visit naijaforums.com.ng. and view our demo we specialize in e-commerce. or contact webmasons102@gmail.com
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by geniusng(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
You MUST not afford to miss this training because I am going to share my 8 Years experience as a web designer/developer with you
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by geniusng(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
The 4 Days Web Design Training comes up on Sat 31st January, 2015 Time: 10.30am - 4pm. 23 registered, only few have paid (N7, 500) U can pay tomorrow. If u are not convinced, don't pay yet until after Saturday. I have a bonus 4 those that have paid and those that will pay tomorrow (N2,500 worth) If u have not paid and u are coming, send TEXT MESSAGE (I am coming + ur full name) to: 08033398769 It will help us plan for item 7 and other logistics.

Every participant on this Training will get a Website to Practice. It is pretty hands on training.
Classes is only on Saturdays
Re: [FREE] 4 Days Intensive Training On Website Development Using Wordpress by surrogatesng: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
We are offering a 3 day one on one training in wordpress and SEO.It is a practical training program.During the course of this training you will learn

1) How to purchase a domain name
2) How to host a website
3) Learning about the cpanel environment and its functionalities
4) Learn how to build a company website with wordpress
5) Learn how to deploy an ECommerce website with wordpress
6) Search engine optimization.How to make your website appear on google search engines

Duration is 3 days
Training fee is 30,000 Naira
Venue is in Lagos.
For booking call/whatsapp 07067866986

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 6gb For 1k On Airtel Monthly Bb Plan Confirmed Working Live / Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos / How Do I Remove Mybb Logo From My Site And Change My Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.