Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2358804 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:32pm On May 01
lakeside3020:

IV stating she is your sister,time,date and purpose of your visit
Copies of Her PR permits and her husband
Her Bank statement

Tax filling record
House mortgage papers
Cars document

She can notarized all the document

You’re joking @bolded right?

Cos Wetin concern Mortgage…NoA & car doc with TRV invitation? The sister wan collect loan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:53pm On May 01
Ajalalomo:

Why are your worrying yourself about another man’s decision.

I know you’re planning to make that move. You should go ahead and make the move if you want to, and stop hiding behind my friend did this or that.

Werey, the question is not meant for you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Godtemi: 3:06pm On May 01
Good morning guys. Please I need your guidance. Please can someone with canada visitors visa pass through Frankfurt or either london Heathrow and france ( layover for like 3-4 hours)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 3:08pm On May 01
MayorOfEdmonton:

You’re joking @bolded right?

Cos Wetin concern Mortgage…NoA & car doc with TRV invitation? The sister wan collect loan?

Firstly, there isn't a detailed list of documents required by the visa officer for a visitor visa application to Canada. It's up to the applicant to present a strong case. I see nothing wrong with including your tax return in the visa application; to me, it's even better than a bank statement, which is what I used to invite my family. Then I added my mortgage papers and car documents, along with a support letter stating they're coming for a visit. I own a house and have a car to drive them to tourist centers, so they won't have to pay for food, accommodation, or transportation. This is usually well-received, and they often get the visa. So, personally, I think the documents listed are ok and acceptable.l even invited my uncle and he didnt even add his own bank statement but l added my tax return as proof of finance.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 3:09pm On May 01
Yes, you can , as long as your lay over is in only ONE Schengen country.
Godtemi:
Good morning guys. Please I need your guidance. Please can someone with canada visitors visa pass through Frankfurt or france ( layover for like 3-4 hours)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Godtemi: 3:55pm On May 01
dubaiboy1:
Yes, you can , as long as your lay over is in only ONE Schengen country.

Thanks so much.

The stop over is only at Paris airport
Hence, I Just want to be sure before booking for my parent

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MayorOfEdmonton: 5:27pm On May 01
I guess it’s whatever works for each person.

Personally I think mortgage documents and car reg/insurance docs is surplus to requirement….especially when you think about the fact the even super-visa doesn’t require those. Again, whatever makes intending applicants have a ‘strong application’.

I’ve had family members get TRV with a lot less document too.

House34:

Firstly, there isn't a detailed list of documents required by the visa officer for a visitor visa application to Canada. It's up to the applicant to present a strong case. I see nothing wrong with including your tax return in the visa application; to me, it's even better than a bank statement, which is what I used to invite my family. Then I added my mortgage papers and car documents, along with a support letter stating they're coming for a visit. I own a house and have a car to drive them to tourist centers, so they won't have to pay for food, accommodation, or transportation. This is usually well-received, and they often get the visa. So, personally, I think the documents listed are ok and acceptable.l even invited my uncle and he didnt even add his own bank statement but l added my tax return as proof of finance.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wencius4u: 6:02pm On May 01
Abeg no PPR update again? Nov 6 nothing yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 6:03pm On May 01
wencius4u:

My tired is tired
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wencius4u: 6:05pm On May 01
When was ur biometrics

deejay102:

My tired is tired
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 6:26pm On May 01
wencius4u:
Why will people update when some monikers here always come to attack VV holder and awaiting VV applicant..they say it has no value and is useless ...I think that's the reason why some who got their PPR dint come here to update anymore!
We have alot of visa officers her and consular majority can't even profer advice for their immediate family but here they form special adviser on visa!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 7:03pm On May 01
Kelvinarsenal:

Why will people update when some monikers here always come to attack VV holder and awaiting VV applicant..they say it has no value and is useless ...I think that's the reason why some who got their PPR dint come here to update anymore!
We have alot of visa officers her and consular majority can't even profer advice for their immediate family but here they form special adviser on visa!

Na you dey look for fake update when people get refuse and SHARE here na people like you dey see them as failure but you dey look for approval ..l guess you go need enter Canada embassy dey approve visa urself with all this high blood pressure you dey give urself daily untop visa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 8:18pm On May 01
wencius4u:
When was ur biometrics

November 21
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 8:21pm On May 01
uchennay:

Na you dey look for fake update when people get refuse and SHARE here na people like you dey see them as failure but you dey look for approval ..l guess you go need enter Canada embassy dey approve visa urself with all this high blood pressure you dey give urself daily untop visa.
This slowpoke turned visa orator has smoke his weed as usual..you're embarrassement to ur generation with the way you come here and attack people as if you're the one paying their visa fee... oloriburuku somebody I know he will definitely come and attack as usual..I will drag you like tire ..slowpoke mad man turn special adviser on visa thread!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 9:21pm On May 01
Spots on, it improves the applicants credibility.

House34:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 9:29pm On May 01
Kelvinarsenal:

This slowpoke turned visa orator has smoke his weed as usual..you're embarrassement to ur generation with the way you come here and attack people as if you're the one paying their visa fee... oloriburuku somebody I know he will definitely come and attack as usual..I will drag you like tire ..slowpoke mad man turn special adviser on visa thread!

You can't be serious. You've been a client of the Canadian embassy since 2018, applying for a Canadian visitor visa. You're a regular customer. So, it's your agent you should be questioning since you've had a customer-client relationship with the Canadian visa for 6 years now. As soon as your name comes up at the Canada embassy,they recognize you as a desperate returning customer(desperados). I hope our legislators will start requiring some embassies to refund people whose visas are denied. Please calculate how much money you would have now with all this visa application activity over the past 6yrs and you never reach Togo.Relocation is a path chosen by some, is not the destiny of all.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 9:37pm On May 01
uchennay:

You can't be serious. You've been a client of the Canadian embassy since 2018, applying for a Canadian visitor visa. You're a regular customer. So, it's your agent you should be questioning since you've had a customer-client relationship with the Canadian visa for 6 years now. As soon as your name comes up at the Canada embassy,they recognize you as a desperate returning customer(desperados). I hope our legislators will start requiring some embassies to refund people whose visas are denied. Please calculate how much money you would have now with all this visa application activity over the past 6yrs and you never reach Togo.Relocation is a path chosen by some, is not the destiny of all.
Your madness is unquantifiable..it showsx clearly your mission on this thread ..monitoring VV applicants as if nah ur money den dey use. You're knocking on death if u continue using paracetamol on someone headache..I still don't know what concerns you if a VV holder does wat he wants with his life..go and get something meaningful doing and stop policing on visa thread..mad man!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 10:45pm On May 01
Please, where did you get your information for 3 and 6?

Could you post the link from the gov of Canada as regards to these two for clarification?

The issue is a lot of people lacked info and agents played a lot of damages on this too. Agent would just tell them "once you get your visa, APPLY FOR ASYLUM
STRAIGHTAWAY ". As at 6 to 9 months ago, many people weren't aware of converting their VV inside Canada aside to LMIA(which is by God's grace) and asylum. I know some asylum seekers who said they never knew they could apply for study permit inside Canada with visit visa or even go for truck driving. These two route may be long but the future is guaranteed, compared to asylum, which is quick(instant work permit) with unknown future(deportation if asylum is not granted).

The truth is....getting a job in Canada is by God's grace. I will never stop anyone from trying because what doesn't work for A might work for B but when you get here and reality is dawn on you, NEVER SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED📌

Few tips:
* If you are coming on a VV, know exactly what your plans are before departing Nigeria. Don't get to Canada before you start planning. If you would be converting to study route, do your findings on pgwp schools, be updated abreast on the latest rules on study permit by IRCC, short course prerequisite, proof of fund, e.t.c. If you are going into truck driving, do your findings, costs, procedures, time frame and come along with your money because it's not cheap. If you are coming for romance grin know the dating sites and app you would use (but don't break any heart if the other party genuinely loves you except you both agree it's contract which I won't go deeper)

* If you have a good job in Nigeria and you are coming on a VV, try to secure your job or business as much as possible before departing Nigeria because it doesn't worth it struggling here when you have something worthy back home. Your visa is multiple entry and you can always come back again. Use this wisdom and don't risk it.

* Please, never sell your valuable assets or carjole your family members to do on a VV. It is like using your future to play bet cheesy

* If you are coming on a vv, don't blow your trumpet to your community members, friends and village people that you are finally relocating😅 because you don't know what the future will hold for you here. At least you can come back home in peace and plan towards your next trip(since your visa is multiple entry) without anyone looking down on you as a failure if things didn't work out as planned.

Lastly, broaden your information on another country. Luxembourg has now relaxed their tough rule on work permit, some schools in Finland give full scholarship.... I mean spread your tentacles on Europe, too. Canada isn't as juicy as a lot of people believe but you won't know until you come, except grace speaks. Those that came in 5 years ago and above and have been able to become citizens are the fortunate ones. For those that are just coming in to start from the scratch....It is well

Meanwhile, this is my own PERSONAL OPINION

Shalom!!!

House34:

Firstly, you cannot convert visit visa to permanent resident automaticaly but apply for work permit or step towards PR

1. Get LMIA job..possible but curent it just1% rate you will be succesful and becareful of scam and not all LMIA will lead to PR
2. Student route....you can apply student route outSIDE canada nd ur visit visa inside canada dont give any advantage in student visa you will still need same requirement like person applying outside canada and pay tuition
3. Truck driving route (shortage Occupation) this route is closed now under LMIA
4. Romance route..it marriage route which ircc closely monitor especially if u marry as visitor
5. Humanitarian/ refugee route that asylum it 50/50 depend on ur story but nt easy again with 99% of nigeria youth visitor to canada suddently become gay and lesbian
6. Personal support worker ( shortage Occupation) closed it now under LMIA

Wish u all the best

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emmaodet: 10:57pm On May 01
uchennay:

grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by trollx: 11:59pm On May 01
Kelvinarsenal:

Lol 😂
How did you know he's a slowpoke? Because he seem sluggish though. #SS

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lollypopson(f): 12:07am On May 02
lakeside3020:

IV stating she is your sister,time,date and purpose of your visit
Copies of Her PR permits and her husband
Her Bank statement
Tax filling record
House mortgage papers
Cars document

She can notarized all the document

You
Introduction letter (Sop)/letter from your office indicating you will be using your leave period to visit Canada for the period you are indicating to travel
Employment letter
Pay slips
Wedding cert/pics
Children birth cert
Your bank statement (at worst 7m),your husband too fit put his own
House property document
Husband consent letter
Family pics

While completing your application, please declare every previous US/Canada refusal

With this and prayer,God fit do ham

Note,i have seen /hear testimony of people they invite and all this document were presented and the application was successful. Goodluck

Thank you for your reply
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lollypopson(f): 12:09am On May 02
House34:

Someone has already answered your question, but I'd like to add that stating 2 or 3 months for your visit on your visa application is excessive. It's better to reduce it to 10 or 14 days for the purpose of the visa application. This will lessen the pressure on your financial proof, and besides, it's uncommon for a working person to take a holiday for 2 to 3 months.
Noted, thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pabu(m): 5:32am On May 02
Please is anyone coming to Vancouver or any part of Canada from Abuja. Kindly contact me it's very important. Thank you

Patrickugwupabu@gmail.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by koreanlord: 5:36am On May 02
Hello guys

Please who knows a shipping company that can help bring my laptop and other gadgets from nigeria to canada?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jasperonyx: 6:07am On May 02
These two guys up there has been shouting here,cursing people that is telling them to avoid VV.

Why all these anger, curses?. Isn't because you know that it's the truth, unfortunately you can't back down because you've put much in it.

People were lucky with assylum claims in the past, from 2022, it became very hard.
The painful part is seeing married men claiming assylum.
Also for the singles, they claim gay, come on, it's stale.

There is federal express entry pathway, student pathway, pnp,skilled trade, buisness pathway.
Instead of exploring any of these options, you will come here showing that you know nothing and you are unwilling to learn.

I agree with someone up that wrote that you are touts in ignorance, uncouthness.

Dammm. Like another wrote, channel your anger to 1RCC who will see through your lies.

Someone said the R in their name is Refugee, lol, good for you, but do you also know it's really for countries that experience war like what happened in Ukraine?

Saying Nigeria is a terrorist nation will not fly.

It won't.
Finally, I know somebody, I know somebody, Let that person come forward and tell us that he got assylum in 2022, 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jasperonyx: 6:20am On May 02
uchennay:

Hahahahaha
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 7:48am On May 02
Fake Optimism on top wrong process. Our style of religiosity has done us more harm than good.

Na 9ja I see say Olosho dey type small geh big God to despise hardworking and honest people.

crackcrack:
I have never understood how many Nigerians think. You are planning to do something you don't know much about, and people with first-hand experience are telling you all the ways it could go wrong. Instead of listening and perhaps making tweaks to your plans, you declare the advisers to be 'bad belle' and hurl insults at them. Even with ample data and evidence that you're on a path with very limited chances of success, you take a deep dive — hook, line, and sinker — and hope for the best.

The average Nigerian always thinks his case will be different. I'm sure our overly-religious nature contributes to this way of thinking. "Me, I will find mercy." "God will work a miracle for me." "Where many have failed, I shall succeed." LOL.

I don't think there's any point in arguing with people who want to embark on a journey that will most likely lead to catastrophe. We are all adults, and people should be free to lay their beds however they want to — as long as they lie on it without complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chuksvin: 8:57am On May 02
Please house, if you are scheduling a Passport submission appointment with VFS for a family group of 4. Does it imply that only one applicant that the appointment will be scheduled on? The note on the VFS appointment page says “maximum 1 applicants can be added for group appointment” and the site doesn’t allow me to add additional applicants unlike when applicant is scheduling for Biometrics appointment.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 9:02am On May 02
Big changes coming soon,think well before you go claim asylum and let it be ur last last option and no let agent deceive you. I notice Canada like to follow uk pattern on immigration and with high number asylum seeker arriving canada surely big surprise coming soon with some changes to asylum application and processing!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bigkenny: 9:49am On May 02
I helped my brother package his visa application last year in October, no biometric was done because his previous biometric is still valid till 2027. While waiting for a decision, he attended his US visa interview in December, but the outcome wasn't favorable.

I also helped him with the UK visa application in January of this year, but he was denied. Applied for the UK visa again in March and it was approved.

He got his 10-year passport towards the end of January, and he decided to pay for a new biometric for a Canada visa on February 2, 2024, and he did the biometric on February 27.

He received a PPR request last week even without reporting the US and the UK visa refusals because those refusals happened after he had submitted his Canada visa application.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bigkenny: 9:57am On May 02
chuksvin:
Please house, if you are scheduling a Passport submission appointment with VFS for a family group of 4. Does it imply that only one applicant that the appointment will be scheduled on? The note on the VFS appointment page says “maximum 1 applicants can be added for group appointment” and the site doesn’t allow me to add additional applicants unlike when applicant is scheduling for Biometrics appointment.

Schedule 2 appointments. One appointment for you and a child. Also, do another appointment for your wife and a child.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chuksvin: 11:13am On May 02
Bigkenny:

Schedule 2 appointments. One appointment for you and a child. Also, do another appointment for your wife and a child.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: wunmit202 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.