Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2307547 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lucky032(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
RedCapChief:

If you marry a Canadian, the individual can file for you

If you are a common law partner of a Canadian (r/ship for > 12 months), you have a legal pathway to citizenship

Tnk you!plz my documents are ready and i want to submit via paper route.Plz how do i print the application form online with the questionaire?Do i need to pay cash for the visa fee there?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wormie: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello house. Pls I need advice or help.
1. I want to give birth in Canada. That's my main and real purpose of going and I'm not really to lie or say otherwise at the embassy . I'm about 3 months pregnant now.

2. I have like 1.5 million naira in my account. Although, I intend using husband's account of 500k as support. I will be applying alone.

3. I am a federal civil servant with 83k monthly salary. But I have like 20k been deducted every month from the source, that is before the salary hit my bank account, the 20k will have been deducted. But I have all d break down on my pay slip.

4. I have a land to my name and a car document that carries my name.

5. My international passport still carries my maiden name, got married this year. my passport will expire Nov 2016. Do I need to make a new passport with my married name? I have my marriage certificate, change of name in news paper, wedding pictures and every other thing that shows I'm truly married.

6. Lastly, I have never travel out of Nigeria before.

Pls experts on the house, what are my chances of getting tourist /medical visa to Canada ?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozzy2: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello follow Nlers, thank you for your contributions and suggestions . I finally got my passport today after 2 mths of submission for a visa to attend a conference.

I was give a month and 2wks and d conference is next week.

the issue now is dat airlines r not smiling at all dis period. prices are high.

Pls I need advise. If I decide not to use d visa , will it have any future effect?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by moneybag100: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
ozzy2:
Hello follow Nlers, thank you for your contributions and suggestions . I finally got my passport today after 2 mths of submission for a visa to attend a conference.

Pls I need advise. If I decide not to use d visa , will it have any future effect?

Bro you should try and use the visa.
Please what are the list of the delocuments you submit?
Is it virgin passport or with travel experience and single or married.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozzy2: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
moneybag100:

Bro you should try and use the visa.
Please what are the list of the delocuments you submit?
Is it virgin passport or with travel experience and single or married.

I will try but tinking of attending another conference by August end b4 it expires.

Is not a virgin passport(being to d Usa and Europe) and am married.

The forms, conference invitation/acceptance letter. conference registration fee receipts, copies of my family passport data pages/valid visas, hotel reservation, flight reservation(not paid), travel itinerary, marriage certificate, children's birth certificate, bank statement, letter of introduction from employer, letter of consent from my hubby.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by moneybag100: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
ozzy2:

I will try but tinking of attending another conference by August end b4 it expires.

Is not a virgin passport(being to d Usa and Europe) and am married.

The forms, conference invitation/acceptance letter. conference registration fee receipts, copies of my family passport data pages/valid visas, hotel reservation, flight reservation(not paid), travel itinerary, marriage certificate, children's birth certificate, bank statement, letter of introduction from employer, letter of consent from my hubby.
That would be better....
Another conference in August is cool but it should base on what you going for before just try to make use of it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozzy2: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
moneybag100:

That would be better....
Another conference in August is cool but it should base on what you going for before just try to make use of it.

ok. tank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ADEMOLAAAUA: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
@ozzy,congrats, what date do u applied,I applied May 26,and no update yet.
Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozzy2: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
ADEMOLAAAUA:
@ozzy,congrats, what date do u applied,I applied May 26,and no update yet.
Thanks.

Thank you. I dropped my documents may 4th and it came via dhl today.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by crowee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
WOW AND I SUBMITTED ON JUNE 4TH. MEANS THAT I EXPECT IT IN AUGUST 13TH, THE DAY I'M MEANT TO COME BACK
ozzy2:

Thank you. I dropped my documents may 4th and it came via dhl today.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bimbofela: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
ADEMOLAAAUA:
@ bimbo,i called vfs today and they request for my tracking number,and few mins later she confirmed that it's still in processing at the canada visa office in lagos. I spoke with an immigration Lawyer today,he confirmed the period used for processing a visitor visa is longer and nothing less than 54days because they now issue visa according to your passport Validity and mostly a multiple entry. Let's keep the Prayer and Fasting rolling,our patience would not be in Vain,we would all give testimonies by God grace.

Wow. I'm happy to read dis. It means we should still be hopeful n expectant. Though mine has exceeded 54 days but I trust God. Cos there's someone on dis thread who applied 4th of may n he was given a visa just today. I applied 5th of May.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Congrats to all that just got there TRV, the process time was 10 working days maybe their is a change in policies. Successful TRV should please list the documents submitted here for others to learn. I wish you all safe trip.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jaydee1985: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy weekend house . Pls I need ur advice urgent . Me and my wife submitted tourist visa application at vfs Canada embassy lekki 20may 2015 till date still processing at Canada visa center is says each time I really t it . List of document I sent was bank state mine with 3m plus and wife about 900k c of o .wedding certificate snd picture sense we goo for honeymoon. Hotel booking confirmation.leave letter from company and also emolument letter and acceptance letter .street naming document becus I own my street . After this long waiting Pls what are my chances of getting. my visa sense I was suppose to travel on the 13 of July . Pls gurus and house contribute .God bless u...Travel history I have been to China and Dubai in the past and added my old passer to it to but wife's passport is virgin
Advice needed . My travel date I booked has passed same with hotel reservation in Ontario . What are my chances of still getting it right sense my application is still processed at the canada visa centre . Pls ur contribution will be appreciated . Less I forget it's 7weeks already sense i submited application .

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dudet(f): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
This Canadian visa issue.......submitted applications since 19th of June, still no response......now i'm seeing people who have submitted even before then not getting responses yet. why is it taking so long??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jaydee1985: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
ozzy2:

the issue now is dat airlines r not smiling at all dis period. prices are high. .then am hopeful then sense me and woe submitted 20th of May nd still processing and .did u say u was issued a month and two weeks visa which is 6 weeks visa Pls explain more if am right .thank u

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jaydee1985: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Try and use ur visa and try Egypt air of Turkey air.......then am hopeful then sense me and woe submitted 20th of May nd still processing and .did u say u was issued a month and two weeks visa which is 6 weeks visa Pls explain more if am right .thank u ...quote author=ozzy2 post=35810238]Hello follow Nlers, thank you for your contributions and suggestions . I finally got my passport today after 2 mths of submission for a visa to attend a conference.

Pls I need advise. If I decide not to use d visa , will it have any future effect?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozzy2: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Jaydee1985:
Happy weekend house . Pls I need ur advice urgent . Me and my wife submitted tourist visa application at vfs Canada embassy lekki 20may 2015 till date still processing at Canada visa center is says each time I really t it . List of document I sent was bank state mine with 3m plus and wife about 900k c of o .wedding certificate snd picture sense we goo for honeymoon. Hotel booking confirmation.leave letter from company and also emolument letter and acceptance letter .street naming document becus I own my street . After this long waiting Pls what are my chances of getting. my visa sense I was suppose to travel on the 13 of July . Pls gurus and house contribute .God bless u...Travel history I have been to China and Dubai in the past and added my old passer to it to but wife's passport is virgin
Advice needed . My travel date I booked has passed same with hotel reservation in Ontario . What are my chances of still getting it right sense my application is still processed at the canada visa centre . Pls ur contribution will be appreciated . Less I forget it's 7weeks already sense i submited application .

Just be patient it might still come out positive. But is always advisable to make your application at least 2 mths b4 your travel date. Especially holiday period cos there is usually rush. Mine took 2 mths and 5days..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozzy2: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Jaydee1985:
Try and use ur visa and try Egypt air of Turkey air.......then am hopeful then sense me and woe submitted 20th of May nd still processing and .did u say u was issued a month and two weeks visa which is 6 weeks visa Pls explain more if am right .thank u ...quote author=ozzy2 post=35810238]Hello follow Nlers, thank you for your contributions and suggestions . I finally got my passport today after 2 mths of submission for a visa to attend a conference.

issued date 8/7/2015
expire date 30/8/ 2015.
single entry.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
wormie:
Hello house. Pls I need advice or help.
1. I want to give birth in Canada. That's my main and real purpose of going and I'm not really to lie or say otherwise at the embassy . I'm about 3 months pregnant now.

2. I have like 1.5 million naira in my account. Although, I intend using husband's account of 500k as support. I will be applying alone.

3. I am a federal civil servant with 83k monthly salary. But I have like 20k been
deducted every month from the source, that is before the salary hit my bank account, the 20k will have been deducted. But I have all d break down on my pay slip.

4. I have a land to my name and a car document that carries my name.

5. My international passport still carries my maiden name, got married this year. my passport will expire Nov 2016. Do I need to make a new passport with my married name? I have my marriage certificate, change of name in news paper, wedding pictures and every other thing that shows I'm truly married.

6. Lastly, I have never travel out of Nigeria before.

Pls experts on the house, what are my chances of getting tourist /medical visa to Canada ?
Search for the " giving birth in Canada" thread.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wormie: 4:43am On Jul 17, 2015
honey86:

Search for the " giving birth in Canada" thread.

Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olachoice4u4u: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
hello house

@justwise. pls i need ur advise. i wish to travel to canada for my aunty birthday. which was july 26 last month, and i ve already submitted my application since may21. the problem i ve nw is dat the event I'm going for it was last month and i ve not hear from Canadian embassy since all this while almost 2 month now it would be exactly 2 month on the 21 of dis month. i thought it won't take less than 3weeks that is why i went ahead and submitted my application. pls what can i do? and can they still given me a visa since the event I'm going for is already been done. pls get back to me thank..........
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
olachoice4u4u:
hello house

@justwise. pls i need ur advise. i wish to travel to canada for my aunty birthday. which was july 26 last month, and i ve already submitted my application since may21. the problem i ve nw is dat the event I'm going for it was last month and i ve not hear from Canadian embassy since all this while almost 2 month now it would be exactly 2 month on the 21 of dis month. i thought it won't take less than 3weeks that is why i went ahead and submitted my application. pls what can i do? and can they still given me a visa since the event I'm going for is already been done. pls get back to me thank..........

They always tell you to notify them at least 8weeks before travelling

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olachoice4u4u: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olachoice4u4u: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls. Do u think dat they can still grant me visa. Since d event is over
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ADEMOLAAAUA: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
I also applied May 26,an the events am going for was july 5,have not heard frm the embassy till date,is all about Grace,keep the faith,prayer go a long way,be hopeful,something good would happen.Be positive and hope in God.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olachoice4u4u: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
@mr ademola. Amen and thnz 4 ur msg
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by x2lambo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
aceblaizer:

if truly you are in southy,then tourism ain't a problem.scout a tour company and pay them.rest is history
yeah I live in South Africa with my family family do you know any tour company that you can suggest for me I will be glad if you can Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
helo roomies....Am a Nigerian and 16 Years i want to know where best i can apply for canadian student visa that can be processed within a short time and the document i need to present pls am using a sponsorer...
com..........pls help me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
AJANIEmmanuel78:
helo roomies....Am a Nigerian and 16 Years i want to know where best i can apply for canadian student visa that can be processed within a short time and the document i need to present pls am using a sponsorer...
com..........pls help me

You will get a coherent ans in student section
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alldmoney: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
hey house, i need a urgent answer to my issue please, i have been following this trend since and its educating and keeps me updated, i applied for Canada TRV on May 21st and my application was released on July 16 when i track it online it says passport ready to be collected at VAC. but the issue there is an agent helped me to package the stuff,thou i went there for bio metrics and co. and i informed the agent that my application is ready to be picked up, to cut the story short to my surprise, today he told me that he was been directed to the Canada embassy and he didn't know why? (need to confirm if this can be true). not only that he said they are taken him to the Canada embassy and said he should provide us the owner of the passport so confused don't know what this trick is all about help me out please.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ADEMOLAAAUA: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
@alldmoney,I advise you to go with the agent to the embassy if it's the request,i guess is a good news,congrats in advance,give me the details of what you submitted.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ritze(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
alldmoney:
hey house, i need a urgent answer to my issue please, i have been following this trend since and its educating and keeps me updated, i applied for Canada TRV on May 21st and my application was released on July 16 when i track it online it says passport ready to be collected at VAC. but the issue there is an agent helped me to package the stuff,thou i went there for bio metrics and co. and i informed the agent that my application is ready to be picked up, to cut the story short to my surprise, today he told me that he was been directed to the Canada embassy and he didn't know why? (need to confirm if this can be true). not only that he said they are taken him to the Canada embassy and said he should provide us the owner of the passport so confused don't know what this trick is all about help me out please.

I think there is some "sort of" trouble here. Your agent might probably have added some kinda fake docs in your application.

If you are very sure nothing is wrong,please go xlaim your passport and if otherwise and you dare go to the embassy, SCID bruv! Init!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.