Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2307506 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by realshel: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Good morning my fellow nairalanders,
Pls i need ur advise as i was refused canada tourist vIsa last year via paper route and i'm planning to apply again via online route , below is d details of GCMS note :
NOTE 1
CREATED: 2016/05/24 13:13:07
CREATED BY : EAIBIOG
UPDATED DATE 2016/05/24 13:13:07
UPDATED BY : EAIBIOG
RESTRICTED : NO
LABEL : ADM/INFO SHARING
OFFICE GCMS SYSTEM
TEXT : INDICATING THAT A RESPONSE WAS RECEIVED AND PURGED

NOTE:
ON PAPER ASSESSMENT,BASED ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AND HAVING CONSIDERED TRAVEL HISTORY, SOCIAL TIES, ECONMIC TIES(PROFESSIONAL AND FINANCIAL ) AND REASONS FOR TRAVEL, ON BALANCE I AM NOT SATISFIED THE APPLICATION IS A BONAFIDE TEMPORARY RESIDENT WHO WILL DEPART CANADA AT END OF AUTHORISED STAY. NOT SATISFIED MEETS R179.A11 IN ADDITION PA HAS FAILED TO ACKNOWLEDGE OTHER COUNTRY VISA REFUSALS ON THE APPLICATION REFUSED

NOTE:3
CREATED: 2016/05/24 07:17:25
CREATED BY : RC-6072
UPDATED DATE 2016/05/24 07:17:25
UPDATED BY : TA05063
RESTRICTED : NO
LABEL : ADM/BIOMETRIC
OFFICE LAGOS VFS VAC
TEXT : FINGER PRINT: APPLICANT SAID HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER LEFT THUMB

mistakenly i didn't acknowledge US visa refusal on canada application

I have travelled to uk(4times for studies and visit ) Schenge (4times visit) SA (Twice visit)

Pls kindly advise me on how to tackle the refusal note as i want to reapply now and i'm currently having new 2yrs uk visa and schenge . i want to apply via online this time around cos i will be travelling to Germany and Uk dis dec ...
Thanks as i await ur contributions
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HRprof: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
I went to vfs on Tuesday 12th Dec submitted my application and did biometric that same day and I got a message now that my prossceed passport is ready for collection just 2days interval and I am on my way to PH now . I was thinking it takes 1 or 2 weeks to be ready with what I hear in recent time , does it mean my application was not proceed. .. just thinking, I can't go back to Lagos now and I did not request for courier services . Hope no issue
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
HRprof:
I went to vfs on Tuesday 12th Dec submitted my application and did biometric that same day and I got a message now that my prossceed passport is ready for collection just 2days interval and I am on my way to PH now . I was thinking it takes 1 or 2 weeks to be ready with what I hear in recent time , does it mean my application was not proceed. .. just thinking, I can't go back to Lagos now and I did not request for courier services . Hope no issue

I also submitted my application that same day and am yet to receive any notification. Please do you wanna renew your visa or new application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HRprof: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is New application I have not apply before that's why I am surprise of the quick response hope its not a denial undecided ?

Adeneyagrofeeds:

I also submitted my application that same day and am yet to receive any notification. Please do you wanna renew your visa or new application?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
HRprof:
Is New application I have not apply before that's why I am surprise of the quick response hope its not a denial undecided ?

Go and check it out bros. God is your strength.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HRprof: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Check it out while I am on my way back to PH when I got the massage , meanwhile I ask them if I can send money for courier when passPort is ready since Im not with cash to pay for courier now and the guy said yes I should send a mail when I get a respond for collection I think that's what I will do now. Bro did they send you first mail that your application has been forwarded to visa application office that same day because I got such mail toward evening that same day.
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Go and check it out bros. God is your strength.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
HRprof:
Check it out while I am on my way back to PH when I got the massage , meanwhile I ask them if I can send money for courier when passPort is ready since Im not with cash to pay for courier now and the guy said yes I should send a mail when I get a respond for collection I think that's what I will do now. Bro did they send you first mail that your application has been forwarded to visa application office that same day because I got such mail toward evening that same day.

Yes. I received a mail and test msg that my application has been forwarded to Canada visa office
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
HRprof:

Gurus in d house should please respond to this situation
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lamide123: 3:45am On Dec 15, 2017
HRprof:
Don't be panic. You might be the lucky one
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 3:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Gurus in d house should please respond to this situation

What response are you expecting? The applicant already got a message to come pick up his/her passport so what do you expect us to say?

He/she should go pick up his passport and let us know the outcome, that is point for now.

Hope it went well.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HRprof: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Well i email them for courier services and I got a respond that yesterday to pay for courier with detail information and I just dif this morning and forwarded to them. My concern now is why soo quick within 2 days of application submission, is strange to me , does it mean they don't verify documents again because 2 days can't be enough for visa decision. Anyway I have made up my mind to take the outcome in good Faith undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by burk: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good afternoon my people, our God is faithful i received my processed passport today with the visa stamp. thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HRprof: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
When did you submit your application?
burk:
Good afternoon my people, our God is faithful i received my processed passport today with the visa stamp. thank you all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by IyaEjima(f): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Greetings to everyone!

Thought to share my mother in law's timeline to encourage everyone still waiting.

Online Application completed = November 30th, 2017
Bio metrics completed =December 4th, 2017
Passport Request = December 11th, 2017
Passport sent = December 14th, 2017

Looking for someone coming to Canada in January (2nd or 3rd week) 2018 who she can accompany cuz she doesn’t speak English fluently.. Kindly dm me please if you know anyone.. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by allhavesinned: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Please house someone should please help me

I want to visit Canada with my family ( me, wife, a son and a daughter ) through online application route and please my question is how do i fill the form, I mean will i fill 4 separate form online like that of US application or will I fill one form for the whole family online. Again my daughter is a US passport holder and will be happy if someone will assist with list of documents needed. We have travel history like US and Paris. Please someone should help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
HRprof:
When did you submitted your application?

These PH people and their bad English, LMAO

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HRprof: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
English professor, last time I check you were not employed by niaraland to lecture us english here. Anyway i understand you are one of them who come here to seek for NOTICE, I have notice you sir but if you actually know the correct sentence you should have written it, agent looking for customer. ... grin bad market lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
overlord77:

These PH people and their bad English, LMAO
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
allhavesinned:
Please house someone should please help me

I want to visit Canada with my family ( me, wife, a son and a daughter ) through online application route and please my question is how do i fill the form, I mean will i fill 4 separate form online like that of US application or will I fill one form for the whole family online. Again my daughter is a US passport holder and will be happy if someone will assist with list of documents needed. We have travel history like US and Paris. Please someone should help

For your daughter that's a US citizen, she does not have to be included but there is a space in your main application form where you are to mention your immediate family dependents. You are the primary applicant and your wife and boy, secondary.

Do you have a relation inviting you over?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by allhavesinned: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
overlord77:

For your daughter that's a US citizen, she does not have to be included but there is a space in your main application form where you are to mention your immediate family dependents. You are the primary applicant and your wife and boy, secondary.

Do you have a relation inviting you over?

We dont have anyone inviting us over, just going for tourism of 2 weeks and back to Nigeria. Thanks dear and please I want to know if i will fill 3 different online form for me, my wife and son since my daughter wont be included as a US citizen. Please help me in this form issue, or are we filling one form
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
allhavesinned:

We dont have anyone inviting us over, just going for tourism of 2 weeks and back to Nigeria. Thanks dear and please I want to know if i will fill 3 different online form for me, my wife and son since my daughter wont be included as a US citizen. Please help me in this form issue, or are we filling one form

@allhavesinned, Yes I think you will have to fill separate forms for each individual. However, you can get to do it all on one single online profile(Primary Applicant's) so all can be treated together as a family. Just make sure to answer the questionnaire adequately to be able to generate your "documents checklist" to include that of your accompanying family members alongside yours.

I think the question reads like this "Do you have any family member accompanying you that you want to apply together with" You have to pick YES, and that will be for your Spouse. Then it will ask again, if you have other family member blah blah blah like above, then you pick YES again and this will be for 1 child. It goes on and on if you have more children coming with you. After choosing for all, then you will say NO when asked again if you still have other family member.

Here's the link to the Questionnaire: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

NOTE: Cant remember precisely how the question was stated but my sample should be similar enough for you to get through it correctly.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by allhavesinned: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
manlikegb:

@allhavesinned, Yes I think you will have to fill separate forms for each individual. However, you can get to do it all on one single online profile(Primary Applicant's) so all can be treated together as a family. Just make sure to answer the questionnaire adequately to be able to generate your "documents checklist" to include that of your accompanying family members alongside yours.

I think the question reads like this "Do you have any family member accompanying you that you want to apply together with" You have to pick YES, and that will be for your Spouse. Then it will ask again, if you have other family member blah blah blah like above, then you pick YES again and this will be for 1 child. It goes on and on if you have more children coming with you. After choosing for all, then you will say NO when asked again if you still have other family member.

Here's the link to the Questionnaire: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

NOTE: Cant remember precisely how the question was stated but my sample should be similar enough for you to get through it correctly.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Favouredman1: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Guday everyone&I appreciate the brain behind this.Am new here&I have little questions in respect of the Canadian tourist visa issuance.I work with one of the paramilitary agencies in Nigeria with take of 52,000 monthly but intend to spend my next annual leave in Canada.Though I have one year student south korea visa, Malaysia visa& transit of Ethiopia(expired) but only travelled to korea&came back recently.plz what are my chances&how do I go about it.Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response house
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Good morning to you all. I'm full of joy right now. I applied for Canada visit visa last week Dec 12 through paper route, Dec 15 I received a msg from vfs stated my processed passport is ready for collection, Kai I was really scared, just 3days for visa processing, where some people has been waiting over 8weeks yet no response from the vfs. Inshort I went to the vfs today hoping maybe my application was rejected and to God be the glory I was approved with 2years multiple visa.

You guys here are really helpful.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:
Good morning to you all. I'm full of joy right now. I applied for Canada visit visa last week Dec 12 through paper route, Dec 15 I received a msg from vfs stated my processed passport is ready for collection, Kai I was really scared, just 3days for visa processing, where some people has been waiting over 8weeks yet no response from the vfs. Inshort I went to the vfs today hoping maybe my application was rejected and to God be the glory I was approved with 2years multiple visa.

this is really wonderfully wonderful kiss
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Congrats, your timeline pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by harde116: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
You will have to fill different forms, but make sure its one application and you should be the primary applicant. There's a stage at the beginning where they ask if anyone is accompanying you. I guess that is where you include your family.
allhavesinned:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by harde116: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
I guess the process is now pretty fast. I thought mine was really fast, they requested for my passport in about 16days as against the 93days processing time i was seeing on the website, i didnt know there was a faster one. Passport dropped though, expecting my pickup message.

Adeneyagrofeeds:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
harde116:
I guess the process is now pretty fast. I thought mine was really fast, they requested for my passport in about 16days as against the 93days processing time i was seeing on the website, i didnt know there was a faster one. Passport dropped though, expecting my pickup message.

Congrat bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozymes: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
We tap into this grace
Adeneyagrofeeds:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by juliusriches: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Submitted my application last week 13th Dec., 2017 and just today 19th Dec., 2017 I got a message and mail "Visa application, Tracking Id No. – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email." also "Visa application, Tracking Id No. 20171213CALATRVXXXXX – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19-12-2017 vide courier partner. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. " and the last email reads "Visa application, Tracking Id No. – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. "
This decision was made within 6days of submission. I am a bit afraid of the outcome though. It takes God to make it happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.