Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2331786 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Larrjay: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please am new here, and I need your help. I apply for Canada visiting with my family since last year July 29 2015, and till now same thing on my tracking number... Saying my application is under processing

Please what is the problem or delay??

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ifiegboria(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you all for the good job here.
1. As a first-time applicant with a virgin passport, what are my chances of getting CA visa?
2. The person inviting me is also my sponsor, he just asked me to go the Embassy with my passport and the documents he sent to me. Is it suppose to be so? Won't I submit any of my personal documents like Birth Certicate at least?
Please respond accordingly and if there are other things I need to know, u may enlighten me the more.
THANK YOU
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ifiegboria:
Thank you all for the good job here.
1. As a first-time applicant with a virgin passport, what are my chances of getting CA visa?
2. The person inviting me is also my sponsor, he just asked me to go the Embassy with my passport and the documents he sent to me. Is it suppose to be so? Won't I submit any of my personal documents like Birth Certicate at least?
Please respond accordingly and if there are other things I need to know, u may enlighten me the more.
THANK YOU

Read through the previous posts, everything you need has already been said
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MrsDan: 6:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello all
Can anyone tell me the cost & procedure of having a baby in Canada? Will baby get citizenship like USA? Hospital costs, accomodation, transportation etc...Just any other information one may need please.
Many thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2016
MrsDan:
Hello all
Can anyone tell me the cost & procedure of having a baby in Canada? Will baby get citizenship like USA? Hospital costs, accomodation, transportation etc...Just any other information one may need please.
Many thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1346880/giving-birth-canada/21#1346880.684

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kolajoo(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Larrjay:
Please am new here, and I need your help. I apply for Canada visiting with my family since last year July 29 2015, and till now same thing on my tracking number... Saying my application is under processing

Please what is the problem or delay??
I am having same issue. I applied since Dec 3rd 2015 and my application still saying Visa application, tracking ID No.20151203CALATRV***** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office . Please can someone help us out. It more than 45 working days
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ifiegboria(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Bostin:
You can't be sponsor for visit/tourism visa, you also need strong home ties. 90days wait after a refusal not to look desperate to travel and get denied again.
@Bostin, are you saying one can't be sponsored for a Visitor's Visa?
What if the sponsor has a PR and the financial power to do it?
What if he's your host too?
Please respond. Thank u
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ifiegboria(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
kkokoma:

Read through the previous posts, everything you need has already been said
Thank you for your prompt resonse.
Can you also react to this issue that a person can't be sponsored on a visit visa?
I have heard people especially the aged travel to see their relatives in CA, Does that mean they sponsor themselves?
I think they are not the Principal Applicanst but dependants.
Note: these relatives have PR, working, and have the finance for the trip.
Thank u
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kkokoma: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ifiegboria:

Thank you for your prompt resonse.
Can you also react to this issue that a person can't be sponsored on a visit visa?
I have heard people especially the aged travel to see their relatives in CA, Does that mean they sponsor themselves?
I think they are not the Principal Applicanst but dependants.
Note: these relatives have PR, working, and have the finance for the trip.
Thank u

I think a person can be sponsored for a visit visa, but it all depends on the situation of the sponsor in Canada. The person being sponsored will probably also be evaluated like any other applicants, for things like travel history, home ties, etc.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ifiegboria(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
kkokoma:

I think a person can be sponsored for a visit visa, but it all depends on the situation of the sponsor in Canada. The person being sponsored will probably also be evaluated like any other applicants, for things like travel history, home ties, etc.
Thank u. I appreciate your prompt response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cala: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello All, please has anyone who applied in January gotten any pick up notification? Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kolajoo(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Cala:
Hello All, please has anyone who applied in January gotten any pick up notification? Thanks
mine since 3rd of Dec. thinking of calling VAC hotline to know the situation of things
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kikiyeun: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello house, 1) please how long does online application takes to process for Canada visiting visa. 2) I have gotten American visiting visa twice, on my 3rd renewal, the VO denied me and stamped CANCELLED on both visa pages I have had.can that affect me in this Canada application when making their decision, though I have other travel history. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hopefulme: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kikiyeun:
Hello house, 1) please how long does online application takes to process for Canada visiting visa. 2) I have gotten American visiting visa twice, on my 3rd renewal, the VO denied me and stamped CANCELLED on both visa pages I have had.can that affect me in this Canada application when making their decision, though I have other travel history. Thanks
1.Avg. of 55days for Lagos waiting time
2.Only the Canada VO can determine that. However, if you state a valid reason for the denied visa, it could help in the application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cala: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
kolajoo:
mine since 3rd of Dec. thinking of calling VAC hotline to know the situation of things

Have you called them?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sleek5(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please is it true that the lagos visa office do not process online visa application and its ghana that does? I submitted an online visitor visa application 2months ago (dec 15th) and i emailed the lagos embassy about the status of my application and they responded that they do not process online application, that i should contact accra visa office. I have emailed the accra visa office though but no response yet. When i did biometrics at VAC lagos, they gave me CALA tracking number...which means lagos. So i dont understand. Pple with similar experience please? ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1koboko: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
kolajoo:

Wow! 76 days today. That's quite sometime. I guess the delay might be as a result of d length of time it takes for background check feedbacks to come in. Perhaps, they are saddled with tons of student applications. Just can't wrap my fingers round the reasons why d verdict should exceed d estimated 55 day period. I hope they issue d visas after d long wait.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1koboko: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hey guys, anyone gotten an app pick up notification yet? Do share your experience so far
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kolajoo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cala:

Have you called them?
Will do before weekend
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kolajoo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
1koboko:

Wow! 76 days today. That's quite sometime. I guess the delay might be as a result of d length of time it takes for background check feedbacks to come in. Perhaps, they are saddled with tons of student applications. Just can't wrap my fingers round the reasons why d verdict should exceed d estimated 55 day period. I hope they issue d visas after d long wait.
I just tire my broda
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cala: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
1koboko:
Hey guys, anyone gotten an app pick up notification yet? Do share your experience so far

When did you submit your application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by travelpoint: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kikiyeun:
It will definitely have a negative effect on your application because they will like to know why. If I were you I will reapply for US visa to getting things straight.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by travelpoint: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is Canadian visa processing time 55 days or 55 working days?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cala: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
travelpoint:
Is Canadian visa processing time 55 days or 55 working days?

55 days
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1koboko: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1koboko: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Cala:

When did you submit your application?

Hey Cala, I submitted my app since December 2015. No feelers yet. How about you? When did you submit your app?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1koboko: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2016
cd44748172:
Any update pals? Am picking up my visa soon

Hey, you have gone 'awol' (absent without leave). What's up with your app? I hope it turned out good.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cala: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
1koboko:

Hey Cala, I submitted my app since December 2015. No feelers yet. How about you? When did you submit your app?

I submitted early last month. I think you should contact them since its more than 55 days.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1koboko: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cala:

I submitted early last month. I think you should contact them since its more than 55 days.

Will wait till the end of the month to see if it comes in. I got myself busy with work to get distracted and it worked.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by amokemi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
A big well done to all that have helped out on this thread. Please I have an inquiry.

What's the duration of the visiting visa that will likely be given to a first time CA applicant but with good travel history?

Thanks sirs and ma
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by thebaft: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
amokemi:
A big well done to all that have helped out on this thread. Please I have an inquiry.

What's the duration of the visiting visa that will likely be given to a first time CA applicant but with good travel history?

Thanks sirs and ma

The expiration of your visa will coincide with the expiration of your passport. However, each entry is valid for 6 months.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkemzy: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Got my visa today.Submitted 23 Dec, 2015.
All glory be to GOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1106) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: affoncad, deejay102 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.