Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2326189 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoAje1: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello house,
Pls I need the guru in the house to guide and advise me.

Am intending to apply for Canada tourist visa which I prefer to go for online visa application. I have 5 years UK, 2years USA visa and Schengen visa though hv applied 2014 Bt my application was declined after 75days.

My question is that, am I going to attached all the required documents including my statement of acct which has abt 25 pages. Better still can someone help me with the documents I need to attach, how to attach and compress it to my application online.

While waiting for quick reply, thanking you all in anticipation.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
OmoAje1:
Hello house,

Am intending to apply for Canada tourist visa which I prefer to go for online visa application. I have 5 years UK, 2years USA visa and Schengen visa though hv applied 2014 Bt my application was declined after 75days.

My question is that, am I going to attached all the required documents including my statement of acct which has abt 25 pages. Better still can someone help me with the documents I need to attach, how to attach and compress it to my application online.

While waiting for quick reply, thanking you all anticipation.
From your post, I can understand you're applying via online route but I'd advise you go by the paper route. Good luck this time.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoAje1: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
awelekiti:
From your post, I can understand you're applying via online route but I'd advise you go by the paper route. Good luck this time.

Thanks for ur response, my first application was via paper application which was declined Bt I intend to apply via Online this time. My reason for online application is that i will be travelling next month to UK, which I will need my passport. Kindly list all the documents I need to scan along with my application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 20, 2016
OmoAje1:

Thanks for ur response, my first application was via paper application which was declined Bt I intend to apply via Online this time. My reason for online application is that i will be travelling next month to UK, which I will need my passport. Kindly list all the documents I need to scan along with my application.
I see! No problem. I just felt paper route was faster these days, going by my personal experience and that of NL members on this forum. Since you're doing the online application, then you have to be very patient. However, I'll take my time to guide you with my experience. The following basic documents will be required and I'll explain why they're necessary( these documents are not exhaustive though).

1- Introduction Letter from your employer( and if self-employed, please have your staff do this on your behalf. This will boost your responsibility status as an employer who also has some people under his payroll)
2- Board resolution. This is a vital letter, which indicates the amount you're going to spend whilst in Canada ONLY. It will have a sub-heading as...Board Resolution for Mr/Mrs ABC with passport Number A123... for His/Her Trip to Canada. You may indicate 3,500USD or more, depending on your duration of stay. Please ensure you seal the board resolution with a company seal. If you don't have one , go and meet a signwriter to do this for you. It shouldn't be more than 5k. Don't put the red seal because it's non-professional. After the letter is sealed, it will look like the seal you have on the back of your UK visa on your passport page, which you can feel with your finger. Remember if you're self employed, you must have your staff do this on your behalf because you cannot do a board resolution for yourself and by yourself. The amount you're stating as your PTA shouldn't include the air ticket which your employer or company will buy once the visa is issued. Please also state this in the letter.
3- Hotel Reservation. Go to booking.com to book the cheapest hotel around where you're visiting in Ca. Ensure it's less than 100USD. While booking on the website, your card details will be required but pleaseeee, DO NOT load the card with cash before and after the booking. Though it will be indicated that your card won't be barged but for reservation only and you can always pay on arrival in the hotel but, Na lie! Booking.com will charge you within 24 hours after booking and the amount indicated will be deducted from your account. If visa is issued, you may now rebook based on your preference. If you have a place you're staying or somebody is inviting you, this won't be necessary but you'll need to provide details in your application.
4- Your itinerary from Nigeria to Canada and back home. It's nice to know you have US,Uk and schenghen visas. Please indicate that you're stopping in the UK or USA on your way back home(even if you're not) and your host will be responsible for your stay and expenses. This will further convince the CIC that you'll return home after your stay in Canada. I always indicate UK and Germany in my itinerary when applying as I always had the aforementioned valid visas on my passport.
5- Your utility bill copy in naija. Please don't submit any utility bill with a debit balance. Lawma bill is perfect because they don't charge more than 1,500naira monthly and you can always afford to pay all. Your utility bills must indicate zero balance. 3 months bill is fine.
6- landed property documents. This is not compulsory, if you don't have one.
7- Employment letter and leave letter. These are a must for every employee traveling for tourism. If you're self employed, you don't need this.
8- salary bank statement. This is compulsory, whether you're employed or self-employed. (It shows how responsible you are if self employed). You'll need one for this purpose because I am a regular traveller and self-employed, I do credit my saving account monthly with a stated sum, as my salary. It doesn't matter if you have a nil balance on the account, please present it. I always advise people to run a minimum of 3 months' savings account as their salary account before they apply to any embassy because this helps a lot in determining your ties to your country of residence.
9- Your employer's current account statement
10- your marriage certificate and child(ren) birth certificates MUST be included, even if they're not travelling with you.
11- Your flight reservation must be included. Please don't go online to book and print. Go to a travel agent to get one. This is free. Just call and give them details of your trip. Tell them you'd want to have a copy sent to your email. The reason is simple...if you book and print a flight resevation online, it will indicate the amount and if the fare is huge, the CIC will weigh this against the balance you have on your company's bank statement or that of your sponsor. If the balance is lean, it could affect you during a decision on your application but if you go to an accredited travel agent, all that will be indicated on the reservation would be airline or flight details, itinerary from home to destination and back, with dates. The contact details of the travel agent will also appear on the reservation copy. You don't have to visit them physically. Just Google it and call them. Don't forget to include the airline details of the UK or USA where you'll visit after your mission in Canada(as indicated on the item number 4 above).
12- Company current tax clearance certificate (for 2013,2014 and 2015 respectively).
13- Company certificate of incorporation of your company or sponsor/employer, (including copies of CO2 and CO7)

I hope these help. I wish you best of luck!

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aldotun(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Gurus in the house, please I need help as I want to know how much is to be paid for a family of 3 I.e father, mother and child of 3 yrs, as I got confused, it is a tourist visa. I see it that the child doesn't need biometric and family fee is higher than paying individually. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoAje1: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2016
awelekiti:
I see! No problem. I just felt paper route was faster these days, going by my personal experience and that of NL members on this forum. Since you're doing the online application, then you have to be very patient. However, I'll take my time to guide you with my experience. The following basic documents will be required and I'll explain why they're necessary( these documents are not exhaustive though).

1- Introduction Letter from your employer( and if self-employed, please have your staff do this on your behalf. This will boost your responsibility status as an employer who also has some people under his payroll)
2- Board resolution. This is a vital letter, which indicates the amount you're going to spend whilst in Canada ONLY. It will have a sub-heading as...Board Resolution for Mr/Mrs ABC with passport Number A123... for His/Her Trip to Canada. You may indicate 3,500USD or more, depending on your duration of stay. Please ensure you seal the board resolution with a company seal. If you don't have one , go and meet a signwriter to do this for you. It shouldn't be more than 5k. Don't put the red seal because it's non-professional. After the letter is sealed, it will look like the seal you have on the back of your UK visa on your passport page, which you can feel with your finger. Remember if you're self employed, you must have your staff do this on your behalf because you cannot do a board resolution for yourself and by yourself. The amount you're stating as your PTA shouldn't include the air ticket which your employer or company will buy once the visa is issued. Please also state this in the letter.
3- Hotel Reservation. Go to booking.com to book the cheapest hotel around where you're visiting in Ca. Ensure it's less than 100USD. While booking on the website, your card details will be required but pleaseeee, DO NOT load the card with cash before and after the booking. Though it will be indicated that your card won't be barged but for reservation only and you can always pay on arrival in the hotel but, Na lie! Booking.com will charge you within 24 hours after booking and the amount indicated will be deducted from your account. If visa is issued, you may now rebook based on your preference. If you have a place you're staying or somebody is inviting you, this won't be necessary but you'll need to provide details in your application.
4- Your itinerary from Nigeria to Canada and back home. It's nice to know you have US,Uk and schenghen visas. Please indicate that you're stopping in the UK or USA on your way back home(even if you're not) and your host will be responsible for your stay and expenses. This will further convince the CIC that you'll return home after your stay in Canada. I always indicate UK and Germany in my itinerary when applying as I always had the aforementioned valid visas on my passport.
5- Your utility bill copy in naija. Please don't submit any utility bill with a debit balance. Lawma bill is perfect because they don't charge more than 1,500naira monthly and you can always afford to pay all. Your utility bills must indicate zero balance. 3 months bill is fine.
7- Employment letter and leave letter. These are a must for every employee traveling for tourism. If you're self employed, you don't need this.
8- salary bank statement. This is compulsory, whether you're employed or self-employed. (It shows how responsible you are if self employed). You'll need one for this purpose because I am a regular traveller and self-employed, I do credit my saving account monthly with a stated sum, as my salary. It doesn't matter if you have a nil balance on the account, please present it. I always advise people to run a minimum of 3 months' savings account as their salary account before they apply to any embassy because this helps a lot in determining your ties to your country of residence.
10- your marriage certificate and child(ren) birth certificates MUST be included, even if they're not travelling with you.
11- Your flight reservation must be included. Please don't go online to book and print. Go to a travel agent to get one. This is free. Just call and give them details of your trip. Tell them you'd want to have a copy sent to your email. The reason is simple...if you book and print a flight resevation online, it will indicate the amount and if the fare is huge, the CIC will weigh this against the balance you have on your company's bank statement or that of your sponsor. If the balance is lean, it could affect you during a decision on your application but if you go to an accredited travel agent, all that will be indicated on the reservation would be airline or flight details, itinerary from home to destination and back, with dates. The contact details of the travel agent will also appear on the reservation copy. You don't have to visit them physically. Just Google it and call them. Don't forget to include the airline details of the UK or USA where you'll visit after your mission in Canada(as indicated on the item number 4 above).
12- Company current tax clearance certificate (for 2013,2014 and 2015 respectively).
13- Company certificate of incorporation of your company or sponsor/employer, (including copies of CO2 and CO7)

@Awelekiti...thank so much for ur quick n positive response. Firstly, How do I go abt the board resolution letter because am working with State Government. Secondly, for the bank statement acct, u mean I will upload the whole 25 pages or I should jst upload the first n the last page. Thank so much. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
OmoAje1:
Hello house,

While waiting for quick reply, thanking you all in anticipation.

Why was your application denied?  Did you request GCMS notes for specific details? Have you put in corrective measures to avoid a repeat? 

Please go online to CIC and complete this questionnaire http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp This will generate a code that you will enter before getting to the point where you will upload any documents. The code will generate the upload requirements based on your answers to the questionnaire. 

For instance, i answered that i had a company business and the code generated an upload for certificate of incorporation for my business. When i attempted the questionnaire again and answered NO to owning a business, that upload requirement was removed. 

Clicking the instruction icon(i) will bring out a list of document you can upload. See the picture below.

I found Adobe Acrobat 9 and upwards easier to use in combining, converting and reducing files. However previous versions and other software will also work if you know how to use them. Your scan DPI should be set to about 300 and you should try to crop out unnecessary file parts. You will still find suggestions to reduce file size in your CIC account.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2016
OmoAje1:

@Awelekiti...thank so much for ur quick n positive response. Firstly, How do I go abt the board resolution letter because am working with State Government. Secondly, for the bank statement acct, u mean I will upload the whole 25 pages or I should jst upload the first n the last page. Thank so much. I appreciate.
You're welcome. It's my pleasure to help. Since you're working with the state govt., board resolution isn't necessary. Bond isn't also needed. But ask your immediate boss to write a letter...that he's aware you're travelling to spend your annual vacation on a tour of canada . You may give him the list of tourist places and attractions you may wish to visit. This letter must be on the state govt's letterhead. Please include copies of your personal tax credits too. On the bank statement, 3 months statement should suffice if it's your personal statement. But if it's that of your sponsor and it's up to 6 months, you'll have to scan all the pages because the ECO will need to see how the account is being run(inflows and outflows, that is). They know our people are fond of dumping money into their company accounts, unspent forever for visa purposes. A 25-page statement is a proof the account is actively run. I have a software in my office which converts gif/jpg/word to pdf and aligns it in a row. I'd have sent you one but it's not sharable . It's for one computer only. I bought it in US. You may need this to scan and arrange all the pages one after the other as one single document. Alternatively, please send the CIC an email and ask if you can compress the file and how to go about it. If you ask me, I can scan and upload 100 pages, if it can go through, lol. You need the visa so, why not dedicate time for the scanning.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
It's not difficult
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2016
jayfierce:

Why was your application denied?  Did you request GCMS notes for specific details? Have you put in corrective measures to avoid a repeat? 

Please go online to CIC and complete this questionnaire http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp. This will generate a code that you will enter before getting to the point where you will upload any documents. The code will generate the upload requirements based on your answers to the questionnaire. 

For instance, i answered that i had a company business and the code generated an upload for certificate of incorporation for my business. When i attempted the questionnaire again and answered NO to owning a business, that upload requirement was removed. 

Clicking the instruction icon(i) will bring out a list of document you can upload. See the picture below.

I found Adobe Acrobat 9 and upwards easier to use in combining, converting and reducing files. However previous versions and other software will also work if you know how to use them. Your scan DPI should be set to about 300 and you should try to crop out unnecessary file parts. You will still find suggestions to reduce file size in your CIC account.

Best of luck.
Hello bros...pls any news so far? Kindly share your thoughts.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by WESTERNCR: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi, just pm u, pls reply for a private conversation. The

awelekiti:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
awelekiti:
Hello bros...pls any news so far? Kindly share your thoughts.

Still ongoing.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
jayfierce:

Still ongoing.
All will be well!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
aldotun:
Gurus in the house, please I need help as I want to know how much is to be paid for a family of 3 I.e father, mother and child of 3 yrs, as I got confused, it is a tourist visa. I see it that the child doesn't need biometric and family fee is higher than paying individually. Thanks.
You may find out yourself by calling vfs helpline on +23481501 99900 or do them a mail to info.cannig@vfshelpline.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 3Div: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
awelekiti:

cheesy. Only my employer requested i submit my credentials too.
Now, I think that's the reason for this delay.
Verifying credentials that have nothing to do with my trip.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by comlet: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=3Div post=486497

Please do you have idea of UK Visa? I filled a UK Visa application for someone and noticed a mistake in the spelling of her name after I have submitted and booked an appointment. The same mistake was on her appointment details. She was recently denied a visa, so I was helping her reapply.

Please, any useful info will be appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
comlet:
[quote author=3Div post=486497

Please do you have idea of UK Visa? I filled a UK Visa application for someone and noticed a mistake in the spelling of her name after I have submitted and booked an appointment. The same mistake was on her appointment details. She was recently denied a visa, so I was helping her reapply.

Please, any useful info will be appreciated.
I'd have directed you to UK Visa forum but I can have input . Do not fret about mistakes as they are a commonplace in everyday visa application, no matter how meticulous or careful you are and the embassies are pretty aware of this. They too often make mistakes . I had had instances where applicant A, was sent documents belonging to applicant B. They often miss spell names on visa stickers too. My engineer's name had been miss spelt before and we quickly returned the passport for correction, that was German embassy though. I had committed blunders also in my UK visa applications before. I could not eat well the day I noticed this mistake as if my whole life depended on it. I stopped blaming it on myself and sent them an email, explaining what happened. The day I received a generic email from the UK embassy, which usually comes with sharp tones, I almost defecated that instant. The following day, TLS Contact sent me an email that my passport was ready for collection but I refused to go because of anxiety. I had to summon courage. On getting to Ikeja, I quickly opened my parcel hastily like somebody who's crazy, lol. I wanted to know what was inside. I met a multiple visa on my passport.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumix365: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
good day house, I submitted my document via paper route in first week of july, please did any one know when I can have my passport back ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
olumix365:
good day house, I submitted my document via paper route in first week of july, please did any one know when I can have my passport back ?
Only CIC can determine that. You may send them a reminder email

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adedejioluwaseu: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please how do I go about my visa application? I already bagged a Bsc here in Nigeria and I have applied for another Bsc in canada....is there a way I have to go about it? Or I follow the normal procedure...I wouldn't mind u inbox me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamateniola1: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bookings doesn't charge on free cancellation policy booking

[quote author=awelekiti post=47946136] When you go to booking.com, please use an ATM Card that has less than 1k balance on the account so that by the time booking.com is processing your booking, you won't be billed/charged(though they often indicate on their website during booking that your card won't be charged until the check-in date but it's a lie,
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
mamateniola1:
Bookings.com wnt charge your card if you do 'free cancellation '. It's only if you opt for their no free cancellation rooms that they charge 100%.

Well, maybe you've not experienced this before. I spoke based on my experience though. I always go for their free cancellation option. I've experienced it more than 8 times between 2006 and 2014. Since the always lodged in the booked facility, I wouldn't bother. What I simply did recently was become their business member so, even though my card is charged, I'll still get refunded fully, because that's the only website where I make reservation and pay for myself and colleagues at work. Cheers
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Really?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
mamateniola1:
Bookings.com wnt charge your card if you do 'free cancellation '. It's only if you opt for their no free cancellation rooms that they charge 100%.

awelekiti:
Well, maybe you've not experienced this before. I spoke based on my experience though. I always go for their free cancellation option. I've experienced it more than 8 timed between 2006 and 2014. Since the always lodged in the booked facility, I wouldn't bother. What I simply did recently was become their business member so, even though my card is charged, I'll still get refunded fully, because that's the only website where I make reservation and pay for myself and colleagues at work. Cheers

mamateniola1 is right. But as you said, you judged based on personal experience. I've used booking.com like 4 times and i've used the free cancellation even in this current Canada application.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adedejioluwaseu: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello house,
I already bagged a Bsc certificate here in Nigeria and I have gotten an offer to study another Bsc in canada. So I wanna know how to go about the visa application.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
adedejioluwaseu:
Hello house,
I already bagged a Bsc certificate here in Nigeria and I have gotten an offer to study another Bsc in canada. So I wanna know how to go about the visa application.
Thanks

Please visit this page: https://www.nairaland.com/3024188/travelling-canada-part-10

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
jayfierce:

mamateniola1 is right. But as you said, you judged based on personal experience. I've used booking.com like 4 times and i've used the free cancellation even in this current Canada application.
I wasn't doubting her at all, it's possible. Based on what we do at work we always go for training compulsorily else, we wouldn't be supported technically upon installation and so, we normally do multiple bookings for a min of 1 week. Most of the time, accommodation would be provided by our partners but as you know, it's a must an applicant does a booking as part of the requirement. I always do this multiple booking with my card for the 2 of us(at times, 3). I'd been charged within 24 hours, even though I chose the free cancellation option.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamateniola1: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oh, well. I have not and I have used Bookings.com on several occasions even for local hotel bookings. The only time I made a mistake to book one without free cancellation policy for an hotel in Amsterdam and I quickly called my bank to decline the transaction and immediately transferred all my money to another account. The transaction didn't go Tru. But I have never been charged for any of my free cancellation policy bookings. I recently became a business member too but is their a special offer for business members?

Anyways, you doing a great job here!

awelekiti:
Well, maybe you've not experienced this before. I spoke based on my experience though. I always go for their free cancellation option. I've experienced it more than 8 times between 2006 and 2014. Since the always lodged in the booked facility, I wouldn't bother. What I simply did recently was become their business member so, even though my card is charged, I'll still get refunded fully, because that's the only website where I make reservation and pay for myself and colleagues at work. Cheers
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamateniola1: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Maybe they love your card. Lolll. But do they refund your money when you cancel?

awelekiti:
I wasn't doubting her at all, it's possible. Based on what we do at work we always go for training compulsorily else, we wouldn't be supported technically upon installation and so, we normally do multiple bookings for a min of 1 week. Most of the time, accommodation would be provided by our partners but as you know, it's a must an applicant does a booking as part of the requirement. I always do this multiple booking with my card for the 2 of us(at times, 3). I'd been charged within 24 hours, even though I chose the free cancellation option.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamateniola1: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
So I read from page 1- the end today. I read up to page 28 or thereabouts sometimes ago but I didn't bookmark some pages I wld love to go back to so I read all over again. I will be back with questions next year when I need to apply. Lolll
Welldone guys!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
mamateniola1:
Maybe they love your card. Lolll. But do they refund your money when you cancel?

Lol. I stopped booking with liquid or loaded card since last year. I had a debit card that will expire in 2018 and there's no money in that account. I deliberately moved the cash for the sake of booking so that in case they want to charge me, the transaction will be declined due to non-availability of funds. Yes! I get refunded till 2014 fully after I joined their business club. It's one of the benefits. Please take a look at the attached to confirm my experience after I had booked under free cancellation options. I just retrieved it from my email archive. I blocked some sensitive info for privacy and security reasons, please note! The site would charge my card within 24 hours, not funny

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
mamateniola1:
Oh, well. I have not and I have used Bookings.com on several occasions even for local hotel bookings. The only time I made a mistake to book one without free cancellation policy for an hotel in Amsterdam and I quickly called my bank to decline the transaction and immediately transferred all my money to another account. The transaction didn't go Tru. But I have never been charged for any of my free cancellation policy bookings. I recently became a business member too but is their a special offer for business members?
Anyways, you doing a great job here!

. Yes! As a business member, you will be refunded fully if you're charged fo booking. An alternative option could be provided by them though. You still can decide not to opt into it. Thanks and good night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: House34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.