Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP (855 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
The president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, might be a member of dreaded international cult, the Illuminati because PDP is a confirmed illuminati party. Below are complete proofs and facts i got from my research. Remember Mr President’s recent decision to seek a single 6 year term for presidents and state governors is nothing but a tribute to one of Illuminati’s most sacred numbers: 6. PDP’s umbrella logo when looked closely (see pics below) is simply a complete pyramid network, the umbrella used to honor their slogan and haven't you wondered the 1st P is on a Green which means DOMINATION OF THE EARTH and 2nd P is on the devils favrite color RED. Read on to undastand more.
Do you that the eye is the president’s penchant for black garments with a tinge of gold; both, colours associated with the cult. Before i conclude i would show you all a CALCULATION to tell you why PDP was chosen. ''P'' is the 16TH letter of the alphabet, ''D'' is the 4TH letter. We know in 'PDP' there are two P's. Here we go (formula) D+(x of the(2P))=1+1 this gives us 4+1+1='6' --- after we removed the initial '1' of 16 of the two P's we left wit 6 and 6. now we have ''666''. During the President recent campaign (pics below) he displayed their sign by joining his two middle fingers together, Observe carefully.

By: lueDave
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Smoking of un-wanted grass is very dangerous 2 human brain..

1 Like

Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by temitemi1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin
Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by delishpot: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Smoking of un-wanted grasses is very dangerous 2 human brain..

I tire o grin

1 Like

Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
@op. Go to that "mama put" in your area tell them to give you a plate of fufu with extra (I doubt it would be enough for you even) with any soup of your choice, after you can take one of those extra large bottle of coca cola's coke. I will pay for it, You really need it, your senses has gone far.

1 Like

Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by killuminati(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin

This is what we call investigative journalism. Crazy op!
Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
In addition the umbrella flag is a 2D image. So join it at the two ends it forms a complete single PYRAMID
Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2015
delishpot:

I tire o grin
u no taya pass me sef..
Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
;->
Re: Sacred Party: What Nigerians Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2015
killuminati:
grin

This is what we call investigative journalism. Crazy op!
:-)

(1) (Reply)

Text APC To 35350...be Part Of Change. / Fayose’s Advert And The Death Of Buhari / President Jonathan Didn’t Complete His Phd, Buhari Will Win This Election – Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.