Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

PDP Governorship Aspirant, Agbaje, Begs Dangote For N9 Billion Campaign Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Aspirant, Agbaje, Begs Dangote For N9 Billion Campaign Fund (751 Views)

National Assembly Fails To Account For N9 Billion - Audit Report / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Aspirant, Agbaje, Begs Dangote For N9 Billion Campaign Fund by sisicalabar1: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is not the best of time for Lagos state PDP governorship aspirant, Jimi Agbaje, as he is faced with paucity of fund; as such he has turned to begging.

According to my impeccable source, the biggest challenge facing Agbaje, is how to mobilise fund for his campaign programmes. I was told that all his efforts at getting support from the private sector has not yield required dividends.

According to my source, “Agbaje met Alhaji Aliko Dangote recently and begged the Africa’s richest man for N9 billion but unfortunately, the business mogul turned him down, saying “I am also looking for money to invest in my petroleum refinery project.”

Could you donate to Agbaje’s campaign fund, please?

source: http://www.sisicalabar.com/exclusive-pdp-governorship-aspirant-jimi-agbaje-begs-dangote-for-n9-billion-campaign-fund-but-the-richest-man-in-africa-and-business-mogul-turned-him-down-saying-i-am-also-looking-for-money-to-f/
Re: PDP Governorship Aspirant, Agbaje, Begs Dangote For N9 Billion Campaign Fund by Raiders: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dangote is a very smart business man. he knows pdp has no chance of winning lagos so he don't want to waste his money on a bad investment. I believe if PDP were favorite to win lagos Dangote would have support him.

(1) (Reply)

From TORONTO To CAMBRIDGE 'salisu Buhari' To 'muhammadu Buhari' Similarities! / Photos : President Jonathan Visits Shehu Of Borno In His Palace Today / Patience Johnathan Paid Thugs To Disorganise APC Rally, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.