Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty (4280 Views)

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by 100Cents: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2015

Whilst the President inhabits the luxurious surroundings of the Oval Office and flies aboard Air Force One, his half-brother George Obama lives in a notorious African slum
George Obama has battled addictions to drink and drugs for most of his life at the same time as his relative has enjoyed a meteoric rise to power
The 30-year-old, who was once hooked on cocaine, says that his surname is frequently a burden to him.

As a tall, strangely familiar figure leaves his one-room shack in a notorious African slum this week, a few people jokingly call out to him: ‘Mister President! Mister President!’

Heading for breakfast through his junk-strewn yard, stepping over streams of sewage, the appearance of this slim, angular man prompts giggles and pointing from children in rags playing in the muck.

The man’s name is George Hussein Obama and his half-brother is Barack Hussein Obama, Kenya’s most famous son, the first black President of the U.S. and the most powerful man in the world.

George Hussein Obama, the half-brother of the most famous man in the world, pictured in the Nairobi slum he calls home

George Hussein Obama in Nairobi: The half brother of Barack Obama has agreed to appear in a documentary which is critical of the U.S. President

Read full story at

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186782/Obamas-slumdog-brother-Meet-hopeless-drunk-Nairobi-shanty-town-U-S-Presidents-BROTHER.html

Let not your destiny be like that of this man George

1 Like

Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
its one man for himself .... So sharpen your eye
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
But why?
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by fijiano202(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
OYO
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by CyberWolf: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Obama no try at all if it's true angry sad...Anyway wetin concern me..

1 Like

Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Microbyte: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2015
So what do you suggest the president will do, may be you want him to take tax payers money to enrich him or what
..USA no be Nigeria my brother
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by okon11: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2015
If na naija presido brother go get billions of dollars contract.
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by okomogo(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Microbyte:
So what do you suggest the president will do, may be you want him to take tax payers money to enrich him or what
..USA no be Nigeria my brother
And of what good is it that you aquire so much wealth and power yet your blood brother lives in shanties? Let's be frank, Obama doesn’t need tax payers money to get his brother out of there. Anyways they know better than we do, but all the same it's not good
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by clubone0501: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2015
when human beings are given choices to make..more often we make the wrong one....
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Trailblazer1(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Its a pity
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Its a pity
okomogo:

And of what good is it that you aquire so much wealth and power yet your blood brother lives in shanties? Let's be frank, Obama doesn’t need tax payers money to get his brother out of there. Anyways they know better than we do, but all the same it's not good
mkpakanaodogwu:
But why?

The Story is just written wrongly (in Normal western style) to Make it look like Barrack Obama is the one at fault here. Barack obama was born as a result of A kenyan and a white woman,..... After that, the two did not stay together and the white lady, married another white guy, the Biological father of Barack obama then had a relationship with another Kenyan Woman and the result is this guy called George Hussein Onyango Obama They never knew each other before.......... Maybe George knew him because of the name and Fame of Obama but I doubt if Obama knew he had a brother living in the slums.

Until his Election is when some western Media tracked down Obamas brother and thats how people found out about him......
Obama has not showned Kenyans that he likes to be asociated with us, So I highly doubt he will help his long Lost brother..... Since he became president,Its like he is ashamed of us or something

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2590614/Barack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html

2 Likes

Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Kafrican:

The Story is just written wrongly (in Normal western style) to Make it look like Barrack Obama is the one at fault here. Barack obama was born as a result of A kenyan and a white woman,..... After that, the two did not stay together and the white lady, married another white guy, the Biological father of Barack obama then had a relationship with another Kenyan Woman and the result is this guy called George Hussein Onyango Obama They never knew each other before.......... Maybe George knew him because of the name and Fame of Obama but I doubt if Obama knew he had a brother living in the slums.

Until his Election is when some western Media tracked down Obamas brother and thats how people found out about him......
Obama has not showned Kenyans that he likes to be asociated with us, So I highly doubt he will help his long Lost brother..... Since he became president,Its like he is ashamed of us or something

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2590614/Barack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html
THANKS FOR THE INFO
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by whitecat2: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
I don't know what you expect Obama to do when he doesn't know the so-called family members.

1 Like

Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by whitecat2: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
He was never part of you. Obama visited Kenya for the first and only time when he was 30 years old to see where his Dad came from, and then visited the second time as a senator when he was running for president, that was it! The Kenya man was a sperm donor, and was never in Barack's life. He was raised by his mom and step-dad at a very young age. he never knew his Dad. Michelle said his Dad visited once since he left.
Kafrican:

Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Marotzke(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
So what happened to those pictures of Obama, carrying sacks of maize for his step grandmother when he was a teenager? Were they photo shopped? Truth is that Obama knows about the pathetic condition of his younger brother. Why is he not helping?

1) He did not grow up in Africa, so this culture of carrying the burdens of extended family members is alien to him. 2) In the American society, the woman determines how family finance and influence is deployed.

So without Michelle's permission, no cheque will be signed or phone call be made for George Obama. Bottom line is clash of cultures. It is hypocritical for Republicans to make a campaign issue of George Obama's condition, a Republican will deny him out right.

BTW George Obama is the last child of Barack Obama Snr. There is another brother, a chef resident in China, who wrote a very unflattering book about their father, he called their father a brute and a drunk. It was so bad that the president have to go public to defend their father. There are other brothers , sisters, an aunt resident in Chicago, waiting for Obama to help with citizen ship issues, and other relatives from the fathers side. Do not forget also about the Sister, the one the mother had for the Indonesian who was her second husband. So how many relatives do you expect the man to bring on board the family ship , which is captained by the wife?
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by 100Cents: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
whitecat2:
I don't know what you expect Obama to do when he doesn't know the so-called family members.

They have met before now in Kenya.
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by asadike(f): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Never put your trust in human being not even your twin brother
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
whitecat2:
He was never part of you. Obama visited Kenya for the first and only time when he was 30 years old to see where his Dad came from, and then visited the second time as a senator when he was running for president, that was it! The Kenya man was a sperm donor, and was never in Barack's life. He was raised by his mom and step-dad at a very young age. he never knew his Dad. Michelle said his Dad visited once since he left.
were you talking to kafrica or someone else? cause it seems like you have just repeated what he said only with additional insults like (he was never part of you and sperm donor) . Barack Obama's father was in US when she married the mother of Obama . after three years they divorced . Obama's father fished collage at Harvard and returned to Kenya and he married a Jewish lady..... Obama's father married a total of four wifes
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Daniel058(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wow
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by whitecat2: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
If that was your post, then I was talking to you. I don't care about any other thing in your post but the part where you made it seem as if he was once a buddy.
denisfidha:

were you talking to me or someone else? cause it seems like you have just repeated what I''ve said only with additional insults like (he was never part of you and sperm donor) . Barack Obama's father was in US when she married the mother of Obama . after three years they divorced . Obama's father fished collage at Harvard and returned to Kenya and he married a Jewish lady..... Obama's father married a total of four wifes
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
whitecat2:
If that was your post, then I was talking to you. I don't care about any other thing in your post but the part where you made it seem as if he was once a buddy.
no body in Kenya knew or cared to know of Obama until he came to Kenya as a senator. his father might have been known in the past because he was a senior official at the ministry of finance. even when he came as a senator and claimed his father was Kenyan, people never gave him much attention except for gov't official (as they would give attention to any US senator that visits Kenya) only after he was campaigning for presidency, that's when all Kenyans new about the history of Obama and his relation to Kenya. I rem my mom watching Obama campaign for election and she asked , "is that the senator that came to Kenya the other day?" when I said yes, she was like "dint he say his biological father was Kenyan?" tats how the rest of Kenyan citizen and Africa in general started to associate themselves with Obama
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by whitecat2: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
denisfidha:

no body in Kenya knew or cared to know of Obama until he came to Kenya as a senator. his father might have been known in the past because he was a senior official at the ministry of finance. even when he came as a senator and claimed his father was Kenyan, people never gave him much attention except for gov't official (as they would give attention to any US senator that visits Kenya) only after he was campaigning for presidency, that's when all Kenyans new about the history of Obama and his relation to Kenya. I rem my mom watching Obama campaign for election and she asked , "is that the senator that came to Kenya the other day?" when I said yes, she was like "dint he say his biological father was Kenyan?" tats how the rest of Kenyan citizen and Africa in general started to associate themselves with Obama
Re: President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
This life na 'per head o'

(1) (Reply)

PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria / The Real Face Of Wike's Wife Without Photoshop / South-west Has Largest Marijuana Farms In Nigeria - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.