Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto (1667 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by AllBusiness(m): 1:12am On Jan 21, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan and his presidential campaign team arrived in Sokoto today in continuation of his nationwide campaign tour, and were confronted by a half-empty stadium.

Our reporter said the event, at the Shehu Kangiwa Square, was scantily-attended, with only a few to cheer him despite the hopes of his campaign he would be warmly-received.

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/president-jonathan-campaigns-half-empty-stadium-sokoto

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 21, 2015
This one na clear message," MEN are not smiling" cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by hyfr(m): 2:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Wicked propaganda. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by nzeadachie: 3:05am On Jan 21, 2015
HMMMM SHARIA REPORTERS

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by DonaldGenes(m): 3:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Falls from bed
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by jerflakes(m): 3:23am On Jan 21, 2015
You mean 'half full'?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by lilbabyak(m): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2015
AllBusiness:
President Goodluck Jonathan and his presidential campaign team arrived in Sokoto today in continuation of his nationwide campaign tour, and were confronted by a half-empty stadium.

Our reporter said the event, at the Shehu Kangiwa Square, was scantily-attended, with only a few to cheer him despite the hopes of his campaign he would be warmly-received.

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/president-jonathan-campaigns-half-empty-stadium-sokoto
that guy in the front is like GEJ continue lying to us, GOD is watching you in 3D
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by gambit10: 3:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Wow...its amazing that the people of sokoto refused to be bought over, i and my colleagues jumped @ PDP's #2,500 the last time they held their rally in Lagos....not like we are voting for the daft-soul anyway

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by stanogb(m): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Please you guys should stop all these.
What is all these nonsense? There is no POLITICAL PARTY that will hold a political rally for its presidential aspirant and multitudes wouldnt show up.

There is unemployment (high rate) in Nigeria today (even the OP is aware).

So whether Buhari, Yaradua or Obj, the venue cannot be empty.

But the people cannot vote everyone at a time, most of the crowd members dont even have voters cards.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by KINGSNEEZE(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2015
gambit10:
Wow...its amazing that the people of sokoto refused to be bought over, i and my colleagues jumped @ PDP's #2,500 the last time they held their rally in Lagos....not like we are voting for the daft-soul anyway
you and ur colleagues are hungry rats! U mean ur 24hours worth is just #2,500?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by KINGSNEEZE(m): 5:52am On Jan 21, 2015
gambit10:
you and ur colleagues are hungry rats! U mean ur 24hours worth is just #2,500? Not to talk about ur integerity! Hmmm but again thanks to PDP for not showing us fake cooked picture of a certain crusade
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by ignis: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Sahara reporters are definitely APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by benuejosh: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Falls from bed
that height is too low, Falls from MAT.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto by iykepromotions: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2015
that's none of my business

(1) (Reply)

Jega: Beware Of February 18! / The Prophet Behind President Goodluck Speaks / Patience Jonathan Refuses To Leave Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.