Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks (1144 Views)

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by robedu: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
So i had a boy friend in the barracks and i use to go there especially to teach him the use of computer, i became a known face in the Barracks that i was no longer searched or asked questions, everyone knew me.

In one of the days, one Hausa army man came looking for my boyfriend, he was not around he just stepped out, he kept on coming and coming and coming - until i asked him if i could help him since my boyfriend was not around, he then said he wanted to go to the bank, but needed to fill out his withdrawal slip, he puts his hand in his pocket and brought out 2 withdrawal slips, i asked him how much he wants to withdraw and he said 20k, i filled out everything and ask him to sign.

When my boyfriend returns, i told him what had happened and queried him on how a full blown army man could not fill his forms, he said don't mind those Hausa guys, they dont know anything, i said but you guys have a minimum qualification of WAEC, he said not to those Hausa people, they just lobbied them in there, it is only in the East and West that certificates really matters.

I was shocked but i just waved it off, now yesterday when the army release a statement that Buhari cert is not with them, i just remembered that incidence

The more we plunge into Buhari the more corrupt we found him, the real truth however is that Buhari has never taken any WASCE, he was only lobbied into the military.

Whatever qualification he has attain in military was therefore fraudulent and should be reverse if any, because the foundation is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2015
U just said it as it is,i had same experience some years past

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by boolet: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2015
What about the array of 'special' centres and 'pari ise' centres we have in the west and east. Many Nigerians don't deserve the results they even claim to own in the 1st place due to exam malpractice.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by listenersky: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2015
OP you are good.I mean you made the story up in a very nice way.you will be a very good script writer.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by Takara: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
@op, are you sure you passed SSCE yourself. In your last paragraph alone I spotted two grammatical blunders unbecoming of somebody that passed SSCE. Check your last paragraph again paying particular attention to the words "attain" and "reverse".

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by johnwizey: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Moral of d story
Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by themilanway(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin The rate at which people create thread/post over Buhari is quite remarkable.

Every Tom,manliness and Harry now creates thread on per second billing.

Buhari matter no go kill una,say amen!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by jaybee3(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin The rate at which people create thread/post over Buhari is quite remarkable.

Every Tom,manliness and Harry now creates thread on per second billing.

Buhari matter no go kill una,say amen!
It's election season Sir and it's good that everyone is getting involved in how their lives will be directed/managed for the next 4 years
Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by Alleybuy(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2015
It is my considered opinion dat GMB and his strategists have decid3d to let the sleeping dog lie. He already dug himself into a hole. It is only intelligent to stop digging. APC might force him to step down in d coming days to salvage whatever credibility is remaining for the party.
Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by millhouse: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
hahaha
Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by Kororugged: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
[s]So i had a boy friend in the barracks and i use to go there especially to teach him the use of computer, i became a known face in the Barracks that i was no longer searched or asked questions, everyone knew me.

In one of the days, one Hausa army man came looking for my boyfriend, he was not around he just stepped out, he kept on coming and coming and coming - until i asked him if i could help him since my boyfriend was not around, he then said he wanted to go to the bank, but needed to fill out his withdrawal slip, he puts his hand in his pocket and brought out 2 withdrawal slips, i asked him how much he wants to withdraw and he said 20k, i filled out everything and ask him to sign.

When my boyfriend returns, i told him what had happened and queried him on how a full blown army man could not fill his forms, he said don't mind those Hausa guys, they dont know anything, i said but you guys have a minimum qualification of WAEC, he said not to those Hausa people, they just lobbied them in there, it is only in the East and West that certificates really matters.

I was shocked but i just waved it off, now yesterday when the army release a statement that Buhari cert is not with them, i just remembered that incidence

The more we plunge into Buhari the more corrupt we found him, the real truth however is that Buhari has never taken any WASCE, he was only lobbied into the military.

Whatever qualification he has attain in military was therefore fraudulent and should be reverse if any, because the foundation is corrupt[/s].

Liar. The length you people will go to discredit Buhari is scary

Eat your heart out

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/21/government-college-katsina-releases-buhari%E2%80%99s-academic-credentials

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Takara:
@op, are you sure you passed SSCE yourself. In your last paragraph alone I spotted two grammatical blunders unbecoming of somebody that passed SSCE. Check your last paragraph again paying particular attention to the words "attain" and "reverse".

bad guy
Re: How Buhari Story Resonates And Relates To The Soldier I Knew At Dodan Barracks by sldrboy: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Takara:
it pained you that OP wrote what you don't like. get a life

(1) (Reply)

Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). / The Buhari Certificate Saga: The Question That Remained Unanswered / Fashola Equips Lagos Police With ICT Centres. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.