Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home (1199 Views)

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / JAMB Shortlists Candidate Who Scored 186 To OAU (pic) / An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Mafking(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
hmm hmm clears throat * my name z Stephen sha...I was given admission by oau...actually i did predegree and i wanted economics so bad buh some things happend u know...some stories that can touch the heart so bad..so i was given...ehrm..i swear I must av forgotten the Name of the course...ehrm kini demography and social....kini ehn ehn statistics...demography and social statistics,faculty of social sciences...and since that av bin through with ma PD am still here...nfact ma brain is getting cold I think...oau has that problem.....so before I take it personal...this i know,that ppu like me are much out there and it wudnt hurt if we cud know ourselves u know... this page is anti-discriminant of sex(gender [u knw na some dirty minded friends]) religion once u are oauite and u are resuming in may 2015....and if u are in the system already u are very welcome....we will love ur ideas and all that...and mind u this is a social platform.o...no come here to tell me make I con give ma life to......so ppu feel free......we are family! we are one.......please be the first to introduce yourself
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Mafking(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
lipsrsealed angry lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by SaintRobs: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks jare haydot95,it seems the guy didn't know there is a platform for the newly admitted students! How your programme?? Abi na kasun kaji enterprise u dey work ni?? Hmm.I trust you,you must have turned a DYNAMIC SCRIPT WRITER,now? Anyway,happy resumption in advance.
haydot95:
Na Common room be this www.nairaland.com/1485652/obafemi-awolowo-university-admission-thread/282

And this one na BQ www.nairaland.com/1922124/oau-2014-2015-freshers-newly
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2015
xup Mafking;I also put in for Economics but i was given demography and social statistics just like you; I'm thinking maybe i will cross to economics department in 200L.
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Mafking(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2015
dahyor7:
xup Mafking;I also put in for Economics but i was given demography and social statistics just like you; I'm thinking maybe i will cross to economics department in 200L.
same here.o m so passionate abt changing it in 200l buh I heard its not so easy sha...buh as long as its possible.... I love economics... the intellect behind it and all that...by the way did u do PD(predegree)?
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mafking:
same here.o m so passionate abt changing it in 200l buh I heard its not so easy sha...buh as long as its possible.... I love economics... the intellect behind it and all that...by the way did u do PD(predegree)?
No;am a jambite.
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Mafking(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
dahyor7:

No;am a jambite.
anyways I did both the pume and PD together... just in case money wan waste u know... cus person no fit say
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mafking:
anyways I did both the pume and PD together... just in case money wan waste u know... cus person no fit say
It's good; that's double chance,if one didn't work the other will do.
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Mafking(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
dahyor7:

It's good; that's double chance,if one didn't work the other will do.
yea so we will meet in skul...I noticed u ar following snakie and moneysolder..*winks...we both know what that means
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mafking:
yea so we will meet in skul...I noticed u ar following snakie and moneysolder..*winks...we both know what that means
haaaa;Oga you funny sha o.
can you give me your whatsapp and facebook username. just for....you know now.
Re: Have You Been Admitted To OAU And U Are Resuming May 2015??this Is Ur Home by Mafking(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
dahyor7:

haaaa;Oga you funny sha o.
can you give me your whatsapp and facebook username. just for....you know now.
watsapp only...Facebook is now for grannies....08169129790

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply: 2015 I.C.T Scholarship / Jamb Registrar's Reaction To Noise About List Sent To Unilag / Final Year Undergraduate Projects, Topics And Research Materials For FREE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.