Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

It's 6:00am,here Now,i Stayed Awake For 3 Hrs Waiting To See Buhari's Certificat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's 6:00am,here Now,i Stayed Awake For 3 Hrs Waiting To See Buhari's Certificat (423 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's 6:00am,here Now,i Stayed Awake For 3 Hrs Waiting To See Buhari's Certificat by TRUTHTELA: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Honestly, I've been awake in the last 3 hours waiting to read Buhari's press conference about his certificate. I saw the documents released by the Nigerian army, ( NO WAEC CERTIFICATE), now I read Buhari's press conference, and the summary is, he has written to his school to provide his result.

It's so obvious Buhari, doesn't have WAEC result. He passed the buck to the Nigerian Army, didn't he know his school before he refereed INEC to the Army?

Why is he dropping names of prominent Nigerians that went to school with him? Was it necessary?

It's very simple, the Army, honored the principal's recommendation to admit Buhari, hence, he didn't see the need OR didn't go back to write WAEC. Think about this, Buhari, can't be in the army and be writing WAEC at the same time.

This last minute " press conference", is just to buy time and proceed to contest election. How long will it take to get his records from his school? After all, he's campaigning in the North there, so, just stop by and collect you result.

Everybody would've loved to see PDP defeated, I don't know why PDP, always have edge over the opponents. As in, PDP, has a way of DESTROYING YOU BEFORE YOU DESTROY THEM.

Vote for the man with PH.d, and can't justify it OR vote for the man that presented NEPA bill, you and your generations to come will live to reap the BENEFITS.

2 Likes

Re: It's 6:00am,here Now,i Stayed Awake For 3 Hrs Waiting To See Buhari's Certificat by halimaabi: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
You don't fight darkness with darkness only light can drive out darkness why did he not come out plain and rather than go to court to get an affidavit for what he doesn't have, he lied about him not having money when he's been paid millions as a past head of state are you jinxed?In the 21st century you want a man that can't be truthful in little things you now want to entrust the entire nation to him you need to be checked , truth is what the masses demand VOTE KOWA PARTY if your are confused she's a woman and a professor,Buhari has a bleeped up ideology just like boko haram that's why he got an affidavit if he had conscience and has the feeling of the common man in mind he would have come clean, Buhari is a setup by another branch of angry pdpd members don't be fooled,can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Wants February Elections Postponed / Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari Over 2011 Election Violence / Why did Buhari not pick someone from Ghana or togo as vice president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.