Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria (739 Views)

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am writing this due to my opinion;
Nigerians are stupid bunch of people who know what they need but are blinded by religious and tribal sentiments. The reason I use the word "NEED" instead of "WANT" is because the first word singled out by me means Compulsory and the other means Desire!
I have watched political campaigns by many politicians, they use religion and ethnicity as their base of campaign to deceive blind gullible Nigerians.
I have always wondered what we have benefited from this stupidity.
From the demanding tribe from the east to the threatening tribe from the south. they demand foolishly from politicians and yet none has been fulfilled, but have being trading their votes foolishly in exchange for their silly willy demands which have never been fulfilled.
their so said messiah led them to war on 6th of July 1967 against Nigeria due to their foolish demands, which led to many death of their own and starvation of their young ones, Ones the war ended as a result of them surrendering on January 15, 1970 then their so called messiah fled the country not failing to be the moses of his people, guess God didn't appoint him nor supported him. Heard they are making demands now, hope it goes well.
The Southern Nigeria has been a home of threatening, bunch of toothless dogs instead they kidnap oil workers demanding ransoms some years back, thanks to amnesty, instead of threatening their leaders to get good governance since they say that's the way they know how communicate to the outside world "THREATS" instead they demand their own to rule and yet they have nothing to show for it, from series of oil spill which consists of land pollution to water pollution, to corrupt government and yet very lazy people!
the northern people and their religious fanatics shouting western education is a sin saying Allah promises them some certain numbers of virgins, need I say nuns? Bunch of idiots!
As for our government need I talk about the immigration scam nor the subsidy scam etc...
I can go on but I don't want to write an epistle.
What am trying to say is we can't keep going on like this, we won't last as a society we should stop demanding we should put our tribal and religious differences aside and put our heads together as one Nigeria. Bad governance is our enemy.
Note am from the south if you think I am being tribal here then you are wrong, Nigerians work for a better Nigerian not for our selfish reasons, let's leave the when my family is fine then am fine syndrome alone its One Nigeria!
Re: My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
In a democracy, people get the leaders they deserve. Nigerians deserve what they get.
Re: My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
hate the game not the players(why its called a social science)
man is not rational
especially when in a group
Re: My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
dicefrost:
In a democracy, people get the leaders they deserve. Nigerians deserve what they get.
like Nigeria where mostly elections are rigged? Well u are somehow right.
Re: My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria by jdilight(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
murimoney:
I am writing this due to my opinion;
Nigerians are stupid bunch of people who know what they need but are blinded by religious and tribal sentiments. The reason I use the word "NEED" instead of "WANT" is because the first word singled out by me means Compulsory and the other means Desire!
I have watched political campaigns by many politicians, they use religion and ethnicity as their base of campaign to deceive blind gullible Nigerians.
I have always wondered what we have benefited from this stupidity.
From the demanding tribe from the east to the threatening tribe from the south. they demand foolishly from politicians and yet none has been fulfilled, but have being trading their votes foolishly in exchange for their silly willy demands which have never been fulfilled.
their so said messiah led them to war on 6th of July 1967 against Nigeria due to their foolish demands, which led to many death of their own and starvation of their young ones, Ones the war ended as a result of them surrendering on January 15, 1970 then their so called messiah fled the country not failing to be the moses of his people, guess God didn't appoint him nor supported him. Heard they are making demands now, hope it goes well.
The Southern Nigeria has been a home of threatening, bunch of toothless dogs instead they kidnap oil workers demanding ransoms some years back, thanks to amnesty, instead of threatening their leaders to get good governance since they say that's the way they know how communicate to the outside world "THREATS" instead they demand their own to rule and yet they have nothing to show for it, from series of oil spill which consists of land pollution to water pollution, to corrupt government and yet very lazy people!
the northern people and their religious fanatics shouting western education is a sin saying Allah promises them some certain numbers of virgins, need I say nuns? Bunch of idiots!
As for our government need I talk about the immigration scam nor the subsidy scam etc...
I can go on but I don't want to write an epistle.
What am trying to say is we can't keep going on like this, we won't last as a society we should stop demanding we should put our tribal and religious differences aside and put our heads together as one Nigeria. Bad governance is our enemy.
Note am from the south if you think I am being tribal here then you are wrong, Nigerians work for a better Nigerian not for our selfish reasons, let's leave the when my family is fine then am fine syndrome alone its One Nigeria!

Your view was nothing near non sentimental.
Re: My Non-sentimental View Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
jdilight:

Your view was nothing near non sentimental.
eh like I said these are my opinions n are visible to everyone sometimes we turn blind and deaf to the truth.

(1) (Reply)

So We Nigeriaans Are Still Learners In Corruption / Inec Adhoc Staff Placement / PDP Is The Only Political Party With No Owner – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.