Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,705 members, 7,834,344 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud (724 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by jazzydee: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
The Nigerian Army should De-rank Pa Buhari and make him to return all monies he recieved from the army and all entitlement from the army, Beacuse he defrauded the army into believing he was qualified to be commissioned, when in reality he did not have basic qualification to join the Army.

Nigerians can't afford an old man who is semi literate, doesn't understand 21st century technology/strategies, a man who cannot communicate effectively among world leaders. A man who couldn't remember his VP candidates name? Who doesn't understand world economics? Isn't that enough to convince you? I beg

2 Likes

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by Atouke: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a disgrace to the Nigerian Army. He is a very corrupt Nigerian, Academic fraud is the highest form of corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by jazzydee: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
My principals reccomendtion letter did not gain me admission into the university, I had to back his recommendation letter with copies of my SSCE, JAMB and i had to present the originals during screening to be admitted and i know that Millions of Nigerians did same.

Buhari represent the crop of Nigerians who do not obey the law and believe they are above the law! Who will use a business card or letter headed recommendation from prominent Nigerians to jump the line into jobs, schools and position they are ill prepared for.

This Bigmanisim, impunity,corruption and disregard for the law must stop in Nigeria and it will begin with Pa Buhari the old con.

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by sheymaziggy: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
How dumb can you guys be to discredit some one ,if you don't have Internet,wait till 9'o clock news and hear the latest
Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by Atouke: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
So the man who is trying to be our president finds it difficult to solve his personal issue as common as producing his certificate for us to see until it became such a huge problem. How will he then tackle the more complicated national issues. An articulating person who is applying for a job will know that his certificate will be needed and will try to have it to show to his employers at request. When did the army become the errand boy for Buhari. An 18 years old school certificate holder would have articulated this problem and solved it better than Buhari. Our type of world today is not the type in which a man like Buhari can be the president of any country in the no matter how backward and illiterate the people in that country may be. Buhari is not qualified to rule Nigeria. He has retired a long time ago, he is out of touch with what is happening in our world today and this event has helped to expose him. Buhari is not literate enough to be our president. He cannot measure up to the more educated and very articulated world leaders of today. Buhari should stay retired and if he wants to help our nation, he should go and study to be an Imam and advice the younger Muslim generation

2 Likes

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by egift(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP, Buhari has been vindicated. You can go hug a transformer. Nigerians will not allow Jonathan to steal this election like they did to the NNPC funds.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by notobs: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
GMB has really shown us he is the CLUELESS ONE really. How can you not have at least a copy of your WASC even when you know is it part of the requirements of vying for the post of the president? You knew your secondary school had a copy and you waited till you were humiliated over the matter before writing to the school? He believed so much that copies are with the Military board and still did not (at least for record purpose) ask that a photocopy be made for him. And finally he scheduled a new conference without still showing a copy of the WASC, telling us that is now of all times that he wrote to his secondary school to help with a copy. Gosh!!! I want to puke! Na this kain person we want vote say na change? Can you be applying for a job and asking your employers to go ask your school for your result? Don't you owe it as a duty to yourself to have your WASC? After contesting the presidential position for 3 consecutive times. GMB is CLUELESS and that is the fact!

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by notobs: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is so desperate that he can conveniently tell lie without second thought.

General yar'adua enlisted into the army in the year 1959 so he cannot be a classmate to buhari.

Buhari remembered the number of the exam he wrote 53 years ago but could not remember who is in possession of his certification.

Before the ruling party will call buhari illiterate they have already carried out a full enquiry on his educational status.

He can go and connive with his school and forge a certificate but he will not succeed because the names of those that sat for waec in that year have already been printed out and handed over to GEJ
Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by jazzydee: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
GMB just told us he's corrupt and could not be trusted. A man that couldn't differentiate his left from right will get us power supply. Please put on your thinking cap. How do corrupt GMB put an end to corruption when he himself is corrupt as hell?
Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by jazzydee: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
egift:
OP, Buhari has been vindicated. You can go hug a transformer. Nigerians will not allow Jonathan to steal this election like they did to the NNPC funds.

Sai Buhari.

vindicated by who? You.

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by egift(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
jazzydee:
vindicated by who? You.

His school has confirmed his results. Jonathan can start packing Now. After 6yrs of failure all he has for seeking reelection are insult, name-callings, character assassination, threats, looting, illegality, etc.

This Valentine it is Buhari all the way!

Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by jazzydee: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is that his certificate? how is a that document different from his principal recommendation letter that got him into the Nigerian Army through the backdoor?

Buhari needs to present his certificate or an authenticated certified true copy of his WASC.
Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by jazzydee: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Atouke:
Buhari Certificate: Army Deny Possession Of WASC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2QnJvu86ec&feature=youtu.be&a

This is serious where is buharis WASC certificate?
Re: Pa Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Gen.buhari He Joined The Army Through Fraud by mrmetoo1: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
SHAME!! SHAME!! SHAAAAAME!!!

Oya you guys go back into you lair and produce more lies, lets debunk and make Buhari more popular... I'm honestly starting to forget his opponent's name? I definitely know he hasn't achieved anything so nothing to remember him by in that regard.

SAI "The Superstar" Buhari
SAI "The Crowd Puller" Buhari
SAI "The father of beautiful daughters" Buhari
SAI "The insurgent crusher" Buhari
SAI "The man that'll jail your corrupt uncle" Buhari
SAI "The General's General "Buhari"
SAI "The man to save Nigeria from collapse" Buhari
SAI "The man to save Nigeria from further humiliation" Buhari

Guys please keep texting APC to 35350 to donate N100

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Did Not Finish PHD-OBJ / Achievemets Of Barrister Nyesom Wike / PDP Is The Only Political Party With No Owner – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.