Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! (440 Views)

Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls / Fun Time! Check Out These 15 Awesome Wedding Photos / Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
You will Laugh - enjoy reading grin

Five facts about You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You

1. You're so lazy You didn't read all the You's.

2. You didn't notice I put a Yoo.

3. You are now looking to find out.

4. You are laughing because you realise there is no 'Yoo' and you've been tricked.

5. You are going to
forward this to others who are like 'YOU'! grin grin I know at least 13 things about you now:

1. You are holding your phone

2. You are on nairaland

3. You just opened my msg.

4. You are now reading it

5. You are human

7. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips

8. You just attempted to do it

9. You are laughing at yourself

10. You have smiles on your face

11. You skipped No.6

12. You just checked to see if there is a No.6

13. You are laughing at this because I caught you..

Hahaha is it true? grin grin grin
Now that you've smiled, don't be stingy with the smiles, share them With friends!
Re: Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
u got me grin
Re: Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u got me grin
lolz grin
Re: Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! by hatux: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Recycled!
Re: Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
walks out of thread

(1) (Reply)

Maroon 5 / Please, Y0ur Explanati0n Can Go A L0ng Way! / Free Recharge Cards Daily. Get Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.