Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) (48802 Views)

Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
tundeayo2020:
time to invest boy!!! Music is but for a short time, do not take or rely on your father's wealth.

Invest while you still have the power to do so, ask dbanj, daddy showkey, africa china, blackface, reminicse, faze alone, ojb.etc
nobody stays relevant in the music industry forever.

True that
But some pple do like Tuface, Jay z etc,
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
mukthar2000:
once they are through with there cocaine trip they start buying flashy things to buga u guys, to make u look as if they are better than u, guys no send them ooo life goes on
cocaine trip? niggie that homie makes up to 8mil per show.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by judedwriter(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Davido, can u lend me your car toys? I want to play with them grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by whytepawn1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
Even his money won't turn me on. undecided
in your dreams my dear. stop with the attitude, we know what most ladies will do to hook up with guys who are not as rich and famous as davido. as long as you have that feminine brain in your head, you are not allergic to money and fame.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by xilef10(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
. hope u re normal sis...wu is ugly pls? davido or u+ ur dad.........I will pardon u for today...no repeat it again in your life OK?................o.b.o for life
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
u sure so? grin
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
u sure so?
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
mcdokwe:
Celebrities and posh lifestyles, no one would hear of them empowering anybody or contributing to the society. They won't invest on anything bearing in mind their fame won't outlive them, but when anything goes bad by them, they would start appealing to our emotions.

#no-hating
#just_saying
exactly. I hate seeing posts about them flaunting their perishable possessions. What have they contributed to the work of God and humanity?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by jaymoni(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
no dey show us ur papa car
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by vacant06(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
poverty
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by deywarley(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
Trust me, he doesn't do your type. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by adisa204(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
b1327:
Until he show me is Bentley truck(kidding)
Congratulation young soldier
obo
osho free which one u get u dey look for bentley truck u go still see Bentley train
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by ichommy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.

Are u sure VickyyB? wink
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by davimiles(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
ouch... dat hurts.... I smell jealousy

:::
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Peezynoni(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
easy pretty gal smiley
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by M4gunners: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
What has he done to deserves this insult?
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Flawlessangel(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
i smell lies
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Flawlessangel(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2015
tundeayo2020:
time to invest boy!!! Music is but for a short time, do not take or rely on your father's wealth.

Invest while you still have the power to do so, ask dbanj, daddy showkey, africa china, blackface, reminicse, faze alone, ojb.etc
c'mon u and i know even if davido fades 4rm the music industry he's not gonna end up like ojb begging 4 money na......he knows it too dats why he spends lavishly
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by jahbiz: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.
See hater. Em sure he beta pass ya man....
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by judekoffi(m): 1:42am On Jan 22, 2015
What is his evaluation?The famous boxer MayWeather worth 500million dollar and spent
5million dollars just for cars and one gulf stream.does obo flys Gulf Stream?I pray anyone that read this post would buy his or her own Gulf Stream Amen.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by judekoffi(m): 1:48am On Jan 22, 2015
I dey vex,he should go out collabo with BIG BOIZ in illuminaty,niggAs wey dey cruise Gulf
Stream like gulf two not this pieces of metal.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by CIA12345: 3:31am On Jan 22, 2015
All na taxi for Yankee
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by clemhova: 4:23am On Jan 22, 2015
bustyhelen:
HKN Gang artiste, Davido Adeleke took to his Instagram page to show off his all black Range Rover and Mercedes G-wagon which together costs almost N50M.

Davido captioned his photo "THEM SLEEPLESS NITES ALL MAKES SENSE NOW". Davido has proven himself to be a hardworking Nigerian artiste who loves to have a good time.

2014 was a very great year for Davido's career and 2015 is looking up to be even better as he plans to release hi second album in April.

Davido has proven that hard work does pay off.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/davido-pop-star-shows-off-his-expensive-cars-id3425099.html

The cars nor get Plate no. ? Are thinking what am thinking...
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by tabisegroup(m): 4:41am On Jan 22, 2015
does he pay his tithe
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by adefund(m): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2015
@OBO hard work pays a lot @OP thanks for the info
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by ProsperUSA: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2015
ok

Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Femi2Ranking(m): 6:34am On Jan 22, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly short boy.

hahahahahah it won't turn you on but it will turn you up.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2015
ATOB:

I like you.
tanchu tongue
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2015
missbehave247:
How does it reduce the price of fuel
let's ask GEJ.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by starlingbawa(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2015
tundeayo2020:

You are spot on!

I wish they'd see it that way... Lest I forget, they re overshadowed in the 'Heat of the moment'
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Albishir: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Davido my man now n always. Mine just on d way dis 2015, Amen!!!
Re: Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2015
these cars wey no get number plates u sure say na u get them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.