Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,698 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (36969 Views)

Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by queenst(f): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
One of Africa ’s biggest musicians today and father of one, David Adeleke who is popularly known by his stage name, Davido, in a new video proved to everyone he can cook.
The singer who is currently in Atlanta, took time off to show his culinary skills, as he can be seen frying beef burgers in the video.
Davido didn’t look like this was his first time n the kitchen, and he was referred to as ‘Chef O.B.O’ by his friend in the
video .
Watch the video below;

via ( http://360jamng.tk/video-davido-storms-his-kitchen-shows-of-his-cooking-skills/ )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zICLbg3jco

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by queenst(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF DAVIDO IN THE KITCHEN---> http://360jamng.tk/video-davido-storms-his-kitchen-shows-of-his-cooking-skills/

You'll love 360jamng

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by ClassCaptain(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Because he is frying beef burgers naw, he naa turn to Chef OBO ?
And that caption, Davido STORMS his kitchen ....lol

12 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
so?

see this ::photos:: How Do I Tell My Husband He is Not the
Father of ‘ Our’ Son ?” http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/how-do-i-tell-my-husband-he-is-not.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by gurunlocker: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Head always looking like tortoise or this frog

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by fadasam: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
King potifer

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by lollmaolol(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
the original and real cook right beside him, what can he cook? I can only agree if he cooks another baby moma
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by musquareni(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
i see
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by henrydadon(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
I bet you 159588837 that you didn't read the number completely. And I bet you didn't notice it had a letter in it.
You went to check it and I was just messing with you hahahah

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by solid3(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Next please.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Peacetemi: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lmfao. Davido storms his kitchen, very stuuupid blogs. Now I'm waiting for 'Davido storms his babymama's vaginaaaa'

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by centmichael101(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na wen him cook soup!! I go no say his gud in cooking....
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
My boo self can cook angry angry
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Waiting for my Prince to cook for me
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Katyusha(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Celebs and Attention-Seeking are lyk:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
That looks burnt.. undecided he is still a learner tho..

Check out www.nairaland.com/princeakins

To cast ur vote for Mr Nairaland 2016.

#PrinceofNairaland[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeonx: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
cool was there any kind of music mixing or

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by veekid(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wetin come concern us?
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by usmantoafiq: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you belong to the kitchen. that is your place
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo self can cook angry angry
he only did the finish ... i cook berra 100% cheesy cheesy [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
when will you come visitin so i can make dinner for u n serve u in bed grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
usmantoafiq:
you belong to the kitchen. that is your place
Are you for real I belong to the kitchen as a ladygrin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
when will you come visitin so i can make dinner for u n serve u in bed grin
visit wheregrin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by 2ndejoj(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
henrydadon:
I bet you 159588837 that you didn't read the number completely. And I bet you didn't notice it had a letter in it.
You went to check it and I was just messing with you hahahah

how does this fry me egg and dodo?
undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
he only did the finish ... i cook berra 100% cheesy cheesy [color=#000099][/color]
Lol,pinshure.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mr David d cook cheesy

Him go soon show toilet pic
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
visit wheregrin
my hommie of cuz.. it ll b more comfortable for u. grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,pinshure.
grin

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
my hommie of cuz.. it ll b more comfortable for u. grin
Lol, I no chop again

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Amberon: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Do you eat people?,
lollmaolol:
the original and real cook right beside him, what can he cook? I can only agree if he cooks another baby moma
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by usmantoafiq: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Are you for real I belong to the kitchen as a ladygrin

yes. that is the way Allah made it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday / Beverly Naya Outfit To Obasanjo's Son Wedding / Rita Dominic Dazzles In Stunning Monostrap Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.