Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? (829 Views)

May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. / Why Do I Start Pity For Jonathan All Of A Sudden? Is This Only Me? / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by etimek: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD COMPELL GOOD LUCK JONATHAN TO ALSO LET NIGERIANS SEE ALL HIS IMMACULATE RESULTS THAT HAVE STILL MADE HIM TO REASON EVEN BELOW PAR WITH ILLITERATES.
PLEASE MOST EDUCATED CLUELESS EBOLA MONKEY-JONATHAN. SHOW ALL YOUR OWN CERTIFICATES.
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by RotrEmmanuel: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
This makes no meaning!
your family can't boost of a degree holder

u just called our president EBOLA?? have u forgotten he curtailed the disease with world record

kapital foool
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by oduastates: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Port harcourt degree ( PhD) in zoology
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by Missy89(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
I agree. when will Jonathan show us his certificates?

2 Likes

Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by delishpot: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
If buhari had submited his when he was supposed to, we wouldnt have heard about result or no results.
I guess GEJ and the rest did when they were supposed to that is why no one is insisting that he shows his.
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by Duru1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
etimek:
ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD COMPELL GOOD LUCK JONATHAN TO ALSO LET NIGERIANS SEE ALL HIS IMMACULATE RESULTS THAT HAVE STILL MADE HIM TO REASON EVEN BELOW PAR WITH ILLITERATES.
PLEASE MOST EDUCATED CLUELESS EBOLA MONKEY-JONATHAN. SHOW ALL YOUR OWN CERTIFICATES.

I guess the MOST EDUCATED CLUELESS EBOLA MONKEY-JONATHAN is better than you if you remotely believed that Secondary System in Nigeria at the period in discuss terminated at Class Six instead of Class Five. Mind you that elementary school system by then ended at Standard Six while HSC had only three subjects.
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by doctokwus: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
delishpot:

I guess GEJ and the rest did when they were supposed to that is why no one is insisting that he shows his.
Have you seen GEJ' s results or you just blived what u were told.

1 Like

Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by etimek: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
PLEASE WHEN IS JONATHAN RELEASING ALL. ALL. ALL. HIS " ANGELLIC". CERTIFICATES??

1 Like

Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by delishpot: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Have you seen GEJ' s results or you just blived what u were told.

Like I said, if buhari submited his in time, we will not be looking for anybodys result. If you are applying for a job and everyone submits their certificates but you and the employers demand for it. Will you insist that they show you the complete certs of other applicants before you go get yours? If they ask and as soon as they do you go get it and submit, will anybody still insist you show it?
If you submited yours, will anybody ask for it again?
No one is displaying buharis results but his own people. They display it to discredit his competitors. No one is forcing him to show the world. He could just suit and keep quiet about it.
the fact that he showed it is not mandatory for INEC so GEJ owes no one that act. He can choose to keep it as it is. And so can buhari.
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by superstar1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where is GEJ's thesis?

1 Like

Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by spenca: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am less concerned about his certificates because I stand on my ground that the provision of the constitution on the school cert doesn't determine how good a leader one is or not my main issue is, Why won't we get the NNPC audit report, after all they pushed travails like a WASC document, now that it has been dug out of the mountain can we get the forensic report ?
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by etimek: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am still waiting for ALL ALL ALL Jonathan's certificates.

1 Like

Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by etimek: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Still waiting for ALL Jonathan's certificcates

Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by ifeegee(f): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2015
I am not really intrigued with pres. Goodluck's leadership, neither am i impressed with Gen Buhari's quest.

Being derogatory to a constituted authority is so so low.

The power for change is in your hands. Your PVC comes to mind. Use it wisely.
Re: Now The Turn Of "Saint Jonathan" All Your Certificates Pleas??? by etimek: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2015
I MUST SEE ALL JONATHANS CERTIFICATES HERE!!! I AM STILL WAITING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV / APC Vs PDP Game / Nigeria Safe Under Jonathan, Says IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.