Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Was Killed Through Witchcraft - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Was Killed Through Witchcraft (2870 Views)

Daylight Witchcraft. ..see What Market Women Are Doing. / When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) / 8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Was Killed Through Witchcraft by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
HOW MUNA OBIEKWE WAS KILLED THROUGH WITCHCRAFT
My people perish from lack of knowledge says the lord of host. Our dear handsome actor, muna obiekwe died around 4:15 pm last Sunday. The entire country is in mourning right now. I will forever be grateful to him for the inspiration and courage he gave to me during my adolescences stage. I used to be very shy then, can’t even look a girl on the face and talk less of having a girlfriend. But when I watched one of his movie “NOT MAN ENOUGH”, I suddenly have the courage to walk up to a girl and ask her out. That was 15 years ago, and it was how I got my first girlfriend.
Doctors said he died of kidney complication or failure. But was that what really killed the handsome actor muna obiekwe?. No it wasn’t’, kidney failure is very far from the real truth. They world are all ignorant of the real cause of his death, but am here to expose the real truth as an evangelist of the most high GOD. Have you ever taken the time to ask yourself why nigeria nollywood actors/actress Hardly live to old age? .

HOW HE WAS KILLED IN THE WITCHCRAFT COVEN
He was killed out of envy by someone close to him. Muna obiekwe was a man that has a great destiny. The only mistake he made was not to hold GOD very tight since fame always attract attack from the agents of darkness. His case was presented that night in the witchcraft coven, and sentence of dead was passed over him. I don’t want to call name of who did it. Neither will I tell you if it’s his friend or family member. All I will tell you is that it is someone close to him who he least expected. He was sleeping and snoring on his bed that night, the wife lying close to him, but little did he realize that a meeting was taking place that very hour in the witchcraft coven. And worst of all, he was the subject of that meeting. They were discussing the best way to kill him so that people wouldn’t suspect anything, since he is very popular. People might be suspicious if he dies in his sleep or suddenly. That might make them to seek the help of a spiritualist and the truth will be exposed. After much debate, they then decided to kill him by what DOCTORS CALL KIDNEY FAILURE. Yes if he dies of kidney failure, nobody will suspect that witchcraft is involved. The doctor will even make it so real by issuing a dead certificate bearing cause of dead as kidney failure. A lot of people that dies today don’t really die from what the doctors honestly believed they died from. I don’t blame doctors, only that they are ignorant of the things of the spirit. Doctors fail to understand that the physical is controlled from the spiritual realm. That was why God sent me to expose spiritual things
HOW A VOODOO DOLL WAS USED AS AN INSTRUMENT OF HIS DEATH
So when the agreement was reached to kill him by kidney failure that night, a voodoo doll was used in the coven that night to execute the plan. They invoke his spirit to appear in the witchcraft coven. His spirit left his body that was lying close to the wife on the bed and appeared at the coven that very moment. When his spirit appeared there, it was forced to enter into the DOLL. So his spirit entered the doll. Once that was achieved, the doll was then renamed MUNA OBIEKWE,bearing the name of the victim. Do you know what they did next? The wickedness of men knew no bound. THEY THEN USED OFFICE PIN TO PIERCE THE KIDNEY REGIONS OF THAT DOLL. When muna obiekwe woke up from sleep the next morning he was feeling ok and healthy. He was not aware that his kidney have been punctured spiritually in the coven and it’s just a matter of couples of months before he will eventually notice the symptoms of kidney problem.
EVANGELIST IFEDUBA KENNETH IFEANYI
+2348162882819

Re: How Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Was Killed Through Witchcraft by lampardizik(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
#jic
Re: How Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Was Killed Through Witchcraft by Orinameh2(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
guy i c hw u take b pastor reach
Re: How Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Was Killed Through Witchcraft by adanduka: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Foolish poster who lost his manhood to Chioma's ghost in another thread

(1) (Reply)

Specially For U War1 / Celebrating Boxing Day In A Nudi Style...... / Look At The Sign Board A Man Amounted On His Newly Acquired Land (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.