Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? (8440 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
bodejohn:

Your post is making sense but can you come back to give the conclusion?

Click the link and scroll to page 9.

You will see a tabular summary depicting the Total number of candidates per subject.

Only Yoruba was offered as a local language. This is because it was the western region that was the first to include a local language, (Yoruba specifically)as a subject into their curriculum. Remember, all regions formulated and adopted their own educational policy from independence up to the end of the civil war prior to the establishment of a central govt. which created and adopted a universal curricula that included 3 main indegonoius languages, Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.

From the table summary which was cited by the author from WAEC annual reports, Hausa was not included in WASC in 1961 up till 1975!

So how did Buhari arrive at his own Hausa credit?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

If the results were just typed based on the info sent by Cambridge, then why is the document looking very old?, why is the document looking black and white.?

A document that was typed of recent should be looking clean and neat.

Why the document is looking black and white??so many fools on nairaland these days..you are a disgrace to common sense...
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Me too what?.
Supporting man without satufu-cate?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by joseph1832(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
laykorn:

Supporting man without satufu-cate?
Ayamlaykorn
GEJ who has a Phd how has he fared so far?.

Being a leader doesn't have anything to do with the amount of certificate you have, but the amount of charisma and leadership style you possess!.

This things are what GEJ really lacks....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
wakacome:
Why the document is looking black and white??so many fools on nairaland these days..you are a disgrace to common sense...

You are a disgrace to your generation

Nigerians are not asking for statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Statement of result can be forged. Original waec certificate cannot be.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

I am a big disgrace to my generation and also am a fool
yes I know already...grin
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Also zenimart statement of result can be issued anytime by the school but certificate is only given once, if you misplace it, then OYO is your case.
you are right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by mickeymimi: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
The only person who has forged anything in the course of this campaign is the PDP. They forged a medical report of ABU which the institution has come to disown. So a Ministry of Education in a PDP controlled state could forge a document.
Why is it difficult for you, your party-PDP and your candidate to go to Cambridge West African School Certificate Exam body and find out? One thing that does not lie is NUMBER. Buhari's school quoted an exam number on that transcript. So? Take the number and go and find out. You are supposed to be literate since you use the keyboard. and your candidate-Goodluck Jonathan has a 20 billion Naira Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Chop Chop , use part of that to find out about the result. If you do not do that, it means you do not want the election to be a referendum on yoiur candidate's MISRULE for Six years. But you are joking , Nigerian voters are voting on whether or not Goodluck Jonathan delivered in six years. The verdict is that Goodluck Jonathan failed. Therefore Goodluck Jonathan should go back to Otuoke with his mistress madam oil diezani and let them continue with their illicit relationship-okay?
Did you hear that the print out was obtained from Cambridge? You will rather wallow in a pool of corruption rather than accept that which is right and which is true. You are now saying that Cambridge also joined in the forging right?
The truth is that we were always fed with lies that the hausas don't go to school. We were told that they don't know anything. Yet here are we now being presented with print out from Cambridge that these men stood out. Yet all you can do is rattle on about their persons. The truth is Cambridge is not a Nigerian institution and will not compromise its integrity for any reason. You can say all you want. Cambridge print out is more valid.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by PenSoftCorp(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:
1. His certificate shows, Ministry of Education Katsina State.

In 1961, there was no Katsina state, Katsina State was formed in 1987 from Kaduna State.
=> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsina_State

2. The Certificate shows, Government College Katsina

We are well aware that Buhari attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina that was many many years later changed to Government College Katsina.

His document is meant to show Provincial Secondary School, Katsina

3. The passport shown on the document is not the face of a young boy of 19. Buhari was 19 during the time of this exam since he wrote the exam in 1961.

Nigerians lets not be fooled by this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2052809_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Longeria(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
The foolish Op does not know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result.

So many dullards and dumbos on nairaland!
Are you not embarrassed as a Nigerian with this AWARA-AWA certificate? To APC, anything goes as far as to grab power is concerned.
It's a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Longeria:
Are you not embarrassed as a Nigerian with this AWARA-AWA certificate? To APC, anything goes as far as to grab power is concerned.
It's a shame.
and why should I be embarassed at the statement of result of Buhari? I am highly embarrassed that a Phd holder is a failure as a president.
Shame on you phockphockman!
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Longeria(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
wakacome:
He was right, you're wrong.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by PervRocker: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

In 1961, there was no Katsina state, Katsina State was formed in 1987 from Kaduna State.

We are well aware that Buhari attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina that was many many years later changed to Government College Katsina.

3. The passport shown on the document is not the face of a young boy of 19. Buhari was 19 during the time of this exam since he wrote the exam in 1961.

you are a fool. I sat for waec abt 7 years ago nd collected my result just last week, the statement of result was bearing the schools new logo nd the current date(I will open a thread for it 2mao morning). If u aren't a fool u wud know that everything in a statement of result will be updated including your photo, the only info that wud remain untouched is your grades. Shame on you!!
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
PervRocker:
you are a fool. I sat for waec abt 7 years ago nd collected my result just last week, the statement of result was bearing the schools new logo nd the current date(I will open a thread for it 2mao morning). If u aren't a fool u wud know that everything in a statement of result will be updated including your photo, the only info that wud remain untouched is your grades. Shame on you!!

Your generations will be fools

Shame on your generation.

Nigerians are not asking for statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Longeria(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
and why should I be embarassed at the statement of result of Buhari? I am highly embarrassed that a Phd holder is a failure as a president.
Shame on you phockphockman!
Nwanne, the certificate Forgers that did this job did more damage to so called Buhari's integrity.
Ha forkuru up.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by jorlons(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

To be honest, you are a FOOL.
Can't you make a statement without ''To be honest''. A zombie calling sb a F00L. Mtchew. Go and celebrate the locomotive train ur clueless mentor installed for you and your co TANoids
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by bizlifelines(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think with this document, we have found a basis for the examining body to confirm it true or not.
Besides, it's now in the realm of Katsina state education ministry, Cambridge and his alma mater. It's no longer in the court of Buhari anymore. Katsina state is a PDP state and would have made a political capital out of it if the documents are fake!
Until that is refuted, the mod should bring down this topic. The campaign should return to issue-based campaign so Nigerians can bargain for more from the intending political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by PervRocker: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Since u just discovered how much of an imbe.cile u are, what's ur argument??
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:
Can't you make a statement without ''To be honest''. A zombie calling sb a F00L. Mtchew. Go and celebrate the locomotive train ur clueless mentor installed for you and your co TANoids

Your generations will be ZOMBIES,

You and your generation will be clueless.

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by mickeymimi: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerian Constitution is SUPREME to a lousy electoral Act. Here is Constitutional provision:

Constitution Part IV Section 318, Subsection C(i), C(ii) Ciii) Buhari ONLY need to show inec that:
C(i) he has worked in public service for 10 years,

C(ii) that he has attended a professional course for a minimum of 1 year and

C(iii) that he can read and write English Language.

Thats all that is required to run for President of Nigeria, under Nigeria Constitution!

What about the US war college that attested that Buhari went to the institute? Your problem is that you think that only south goes to and north does not. It is false.More over, I believe the law said a minimum qualification of 'WAEC or it's equivalent' so why dwell in the minimum of GMB's qualifications when it is widely known that he attended war colleges which are higher than School Certificate in Nigeria and abroad and did very well.

Frankly, I think we are missing the point by chasing shadows rather than what is important. But then, who told you the only acceptable proof of qualification to contest for election is WASC Certificate? I will advice you get a copy of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria and read for yourself what the Constitution have got to say about this whole issue of CERTIFICATE.. Particularly See Section 318(1) of the 1999 Constitution on the interpretation of "School Certificate or its equivalent". Why do you think no body has gone to court to challenge this? Please be informed!

And please stop spreading falsehood:
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was born in Katsina on March 5, 1943. and Buhari was born,December 17, 1942.

According to wikipedia,Shehu Yar'adua joined the military in 1961.

GMB does not need the certificate from WAEC to contest for presidency.Section 318 of the constitution is clear to any literate person:

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s
Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to
the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent
National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one
year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to
the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by jorlons(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Your generations will be ZOMBIES,

You and your generation will be clueless.
I know you're looking @ d mirror while saying this. NOW *clear your throat and say it loud and clear till the zombie on d mirror is convinced... engaging U is a waste of intellect.

MODs pls bring down this useless thread.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Fire15: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Am still struggling to find an adjective that befits your stupidity. It would have been wonderful, in 2015 to look for non existent Nothern region, look for non existent Provincial sec. School, go to the grave of the Principal, that is probably dead to exhume him to come signed the document.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by cashkid: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Am sorry but truly, u are a fool a big one 4 that matter, do u even have brain at all?
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by biafranqueen: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
When people start tagging me I was like what the state did not start until 1967 grin

Now who is clueless! ] see post above

Only Yoruba was offered as a local language. This is because it was the western region that was the first to include a local language, (Yoruba specifically)as a subject into their curriculum. Remember, all regions formulated and adopted their own educational policy from independence up to the end of the civil war prior to the establishment of a central govt. which created and adopted a universal curricula that included 3 main indegonoius languages, Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by tit(f): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
The name is for the town Katsina. Katsina town has been in existence for hundreds of years.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by ba7man(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: WAEC not enough, Buhari must produce his original school uniform used in secondary school.

P.D.P.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by ilovecritics(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Watch out; APC will deny tomorrow.
This is 100% forgery!!!
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by keleto(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
You don't need to physically scrutinize the documents. It is the contents that hold the secret of the forgery.

In 1961 only the western region offered a local language, Yoruba specifically.

Prior to the end of the civil war, all regions operated their own curriculum. It was Gowon's central govt that created and adopted a universal curriculum which then included other local languages into the National curriculum.

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up on the history of the Nigerian Educational curriculum and see that from 1961 up till 1974 the only local subject entered was Yoruba.

Specifically, in 1961 there were 5,537 candidates with only 28% obviously from the western region who sat for Yoruba. No other local language was offered from 1961 till 1974

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Please share this.

@ backdatassup sory u are duller than patience jonathan
You said that hausa language was not being offered then, but your cohortnthe army claiameed that the the letter of recommendation from buharis principal then shows buhari passed hausa language
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Ultimate200: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
my guy, i will only advice you to go back to school, 'cus evn ths your thread prove that you're an illi#######
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by crownprince102: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

You are a stark-illiterate...... The certificate was re-issued, their must certainly be some needed changes in it, the grades is the only thing that musn't change. You really tried doing this research, if you are serious with your education, job or business that way, you won't be where you are. Free advice, Take it or leave it. Goodluck bro, wish you well in your endeavours.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
keleto:

@ backdatassup sory u are duller than patience jonathan
You said that hausa language was not being offered then, but your cohortnthe army claiameed that the the letter of recommendation from buharis principal then shows buhari passed hausa language

Which letter? You must be daft.

The argument is that as at 1961 Hausa was not included in WASC choice of subjects.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by timawoku(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
san316:

Nä wa oooo. the documents look old? have you any idea what a scanned document look like?

I give up on you! Don't quote me a beg.
don't you dare give up on him...

He needs prayers, maybe God will visit his empty skull!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. / The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero / Who Is Rivers State Governor At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.