Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari Must Be Darm Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Be Darm Smart (792 Views)

Reasons President Muhammadu Buhari Must Act Fast About Saraki, Ibb & Lawan / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Be Darm Smart by zeestunner(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
With all this noise being made about buhari's certificate here is my humble submission as a smart guy that wrks with his brains not his emotions. Let's look at it this way...

Let's assume buhari got into NDA under the difficult british without the required qualification to me it only means the following:

Buhari must be a darm smart muh-ah-furker to have pass thru and succeed in NDA. For him to be commissioned into the nigerian army dat means his a genius. For me that kinda person can lead me.

For buhari to have succeeded in the military above his peers who have all the qualification to the extent that he became the head of state ah then he has won my respect so e fi be my leader.

With all the juicy positions he held pdp could not find anything about corruption to use against him ah then he can be my leader he's a smart dude

Let's assume he doesnt have the right credentials and he got into d army and rose to lead all the c.e.o's, weac,bsc,masters,phd and watever holders it means he must be very smart and to me he can leads me

Let say the alligations were true it means the nigerian army is full of dundees for a person witout the right qualification to rize above all of them and lead them. Its a shame to their qualfications. E mean say dem be d mugu buhari na d yahoo boy lols so for outsmarting them he can lead me

For him to have achieved all that, he must have been darm fearless,smart and well connected to have achieved all that

Finally everybody have their own opinion of d kind of leaders they want.
As for me I don't give ah F if all he has is a birth certificate all I want is a leader smarter than me

Jonathan don't cut it he aint smart enuff wit all his phd I prefer a smart leader

I knw d cert issue has been sorted out buh wit or witout cert I prefer buhari and dats my humble opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Be Darm Smart by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op na buhari we want oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Be Darm Smart by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol dats Y is gud to have smart and intelligent people as a leader. It confuse corrupt one and enlightened the fellow citizens grin
Re: Buhari Must Be Darm Smart by kestolove95(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Very. Soon dey will ask BUHARI to provide his skool uniform.. grin
Re: Buhari Must Be Darm Smart by WisdomFlakes: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Very. Soon dey will ask BUHARI to provide his skool uniform.. grin

LMAO!
Re: Buhari Must Be Darm Smart by Ikwokrikwo: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yahoo Yahoo kind of smartness.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Planning To Cause Trouble As Buhari Visit Ekiti Tomorrow / Buhari: The Only Leader Ever Who Voted Against His Nation / Serving Hon. Member Of Imo State Assasinated In Owerri (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.