Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community (847 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / GEJ Warns International Community To Be Wary Of Lai Mohd's Lies On His FB Page / Media, International Community Obstructing Anti-terror War –NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by leonn(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2015
At times when I see write up by people whom I presume to be educated, just come n say stuffs n all they just want is CHANGE...I laugh n wonder. What n who is a leader? I believe a leader is someone who is ahead of his followers at every point in time able to think and profer solutions at all times, even if he gets ideas from subordinate he the leader is able to pin point the best idea and act on it. Now I ask Nigerians who just shout CHANGE is it change in direction for good in Nigeria, you want or just in the person of the presidency....I begin to ponder how Nigeria as a nation in this CENTURY will begin to celebrate some one who has no SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE to come and rule you as president its a pity that many don't use their brain.......
As a president you are expected to meet with world leaders and play host to them from time to time, now tell me how someone like OBAMA will feel discussing world problem and possible solution with an illiterate like ur change u clamour.
Also tell me what African leaders will say when the PRESIDENT of her much respected Giant of Africa (NIGERIA) ,Has no COMMON secondary school certificate.
Some will say the vice is well read, yes but you will all agree with me that the position of the vice president is as silent as a dead lion as far as Nigeria is concerned.
2011 saw youth cop members and innocent civilians being slaughtered like cows in the north just because this same person we all see as a change factor made it clear that there will be no peace an that blood will flow in Nigeria.
A desperate man seeking power.
Let me kindly say to nairalanders and Nigerians in general, when u vote a clueless man into power expect nothing but the worse...
Economy will be in comatose.
Workers will be own months of salaries .
There will be no sustainability of government policy.
Businesses will fold up because money will be in few hands.
Foreign investment in Nigeria will shrink.
Various regions will clamour for break up.
Terrorism will be on the increase.
Nigerian will be under autocratic rule named democracy and many who try to oppose will be slaughtered.
Jonathan as a president of Nigeria has done his best, mind you this is democracy where every ideas you come up with no matter how promising it seems it must pass through the Senate and trust me you if it will only benefit,the masses and deny those thiefs any share it is swept under the carpet.
So the point is military rule is far different from democracy...if you doubt me ask obasanjo.
And if you think Jonathan has done nothing for you, then vote Mr clueless then await . My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by leonn(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2015
front page pleeeeaaaassseee
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by midolian(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2015
leonn:
front page pleeeeaaaassseee
front page for dis? I laff in shekau's voice

1 Like

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by halimaabi: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2015
can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by ellechrystal(f): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.
U harsh o
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by halimaabi: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2015
The jajaweedian apc aka devil party and the lies they tell nigerians
(1)They would employ all the youths in nigeria, even in usa not everyone is employed,go check out other countries like China, india,Italy,spain etc and come back to tell me if they can employ the so many youth the claim

(2)The maistate crisis happened in an era where human rights and terrorism were not strong, now terrorism is a global phenomenon and human rights is a global word,you need to be a Democrat to handle militancy, terrorism and crisis.

(3) They claim to be CHANGE when 80 percent of their party members are pdp members.

(4) They want to rule a country they despise, their statement goes thus,those who refuse to make peaceful change make violent change inevitable, dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood,if any southern finds his way to the presidency we would make the country ungovernable for him,from this words if you were asked who supports boko haram , look no further.

2011 saw youth cop members and innocent civilians being slaughtered like cows in the north just because this same person we all see as a change factor made it clear that there will be no peace an that blood will flow in Nigeria.
A desperate man seeking power.

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .

1 Like

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by halimaabi: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Dey there Nigerian want to fall into the hands of backward people the little I can do is to enlighten my fellow nigerians.

ellechrystal:

U harsh o
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by ellechrystal(f): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:

Dey there Nigerian want to fall into the hands of backward people the little I can do is to enlighten my fellow nigerians.

Lol
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by Acost: 1:12am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by CaptainAmerica1: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Go and find out about GEJ's face in the international community and see how everyone wants him out.

You think the issue of Boko haram is a small matter around the world?

Nonsense.
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by tzoracle: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Inasmuch that I'm indifferent to them both
Have u ever heard the term innocent until proven guilty,do u know how much is spent to lobby foreign legislators to support jonathan

Good day and Godbless

1 Like

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by jayonpoint(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
And Jonathan isn't worse then what u termed ridicule? The ridicule n scandalous one here isur clueless n dumbest Nigeria president. What a shame! How did we get into the mess of Jonathan presidency? I mean Nigeria has never bn dis disrespected nt even in Africa...come 14 February we will right the wrong of 2011 n send Jonathan back to the creek(otueke) where he belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by jamex93(m): 2:59am On Jan 22, 2015
shake me..
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by kestolove95(m): 3:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Father mbaka has open my eyes so nobody can convince mi to gv my vote to dat gudluck turn badluck
Re: Buhari In The Face Of Nigeria And The International Community by leonn(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
but nigerians make we think sha youths dey for house no job, dem get bsc, masters even phd yet not job and person wey no get ssce abi na wassce sef wan come rule....chaiiii God be give us brain sha.....

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Sambo Dasuki, Nigeria’s NSA Wants February Elections Postponed / 'total Darkness,' Boko Haram Ex-hostage Says (Picture) / Why We Have Not Been Able To Rescue Chibok Girls – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.