Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Free To Air - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air (105881 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group / Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. / Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:33am On Jan 22, 2015
As Nigeria will be switching over from analogue to digital tv broadcast,you don't need to pay to watch tv. you can still watch some channels free like quality movies and news channels.for football lovers you can also watch the on going AFCON 2015 in the comfort of your room.call 08066653723 to get connected.why pay when you can watch free.
Re: Free To Air by hopeforcharles(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2015
When is the switching going to happen, and since you said no payment, why calling the number, and for people like me who has digital Tvs do we need any special thing?.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Switch over will start from june.you will need a satellite dish and a decoder,What i mean is you don't pay monthly subcription,once it is installed you watch free. free to air is the best way to go it saves you money.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 1:29am On Jan 23, 2015
For those that are connected to dstv and subsription is eating deep into your pocket just switch over to free to air,all you need is a free to air decoder and you will save your self a lot of money from monthly subscription.
Re: Free To Air by hopeforcharles(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
bigabbey:
For those that are connected to dstv and subsription is eating deep into your pocket just switch over to free to air,all you need is a free to air decoder and you will save your self a lot of money from monthly subscription.

I already have a dish installed, Nile sat, and the small one, hope this are enough.? Hope you know some Tvs have inbuilt decoders and need just antenna.
Re: Free To Air by Avalani(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:31am On Feb 16, 2015
There is always something to watch on free to air,if you are paying more than #5000 for premium channels you are over paying. imagine saving #11000 every month for the past ten years you would have become a landlord in the suburbs.you see why the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.premium is just a status symbol.Africans must be free.we are encouraging more broadcasters to go FTA ,you can just make your money through adverts.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
I laugh when people cry becos of increase in dstv when they have alternative in fta. this mbc 2 reminds me of when we used to watch it on yagi thru disc enginering. be free

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by ican2020: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Happy to be here and thanks to all contributors so far.
Pls, kindly recommend good free to air decoder for me,

I ones used SuperMas, later I switch to Strong before I was tricked into discarding it for Fox decode.

I am not enjoying it and I want to move on to a new decoder, tips on best one to go for will be appreciated greatly
Re: Free To Air by Damolux01(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Which decoder is best for FTA?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
when i read abt comments of dstv agents i call it story for the gods.d money dstv spend in upgrading against dongles it is their subscribers that are paying for it i just pity their subscribers.most people don't know they ve alternative in FTA and most broadcasters don't know that to ve a share in the market is thru FTA take the case of multi tv. and where is infinity,hitv,daarsat etc if not for strong decoders mytv would ve followed.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I remembered the lies multichoice told us in the late 90s that they can't continue to broadcast on cable that we have to upgrade to satellite,then they had 3 bouquet detail,comet & abg but when they saw the competion startimes broiught they went back to their vomit in launching gotv.i wonder who is fooling who.just pray that APC doesn't win this election because consat is going to give you a run for the money.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Now that APC is in power,consat we want u to go and bid for Nigeria or west africa right for EPL and ur subscription must not be more than #5000,Nigerians can't b paying thru their nose because they want to watch tv.don't b afraid because hitv failed u too will fail or else dongle will continue.Dstv have u caught the change fever yet?fta rules.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2015
what you are paying to watch we watch it free and i mean free except you don't know where to shop. Imagine a world without fta some would have become thin god.fta rules.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:45am On Apr 22, 2015
A wise and calculating business man will know that this is the time to venture into the Nigerian satellite tv market because the market is ripe and the people are aware.just make your content quality fta and your sport stations biss key.The only challenge u can ve is electricity but u can make it up thru advert.imagine me paying to watch NTA.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 2:22am On May 03, 2015
Nothing like free to air!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 7:06am On May 11, 2015
If you can really explore free to air, you'll enjoy it . no dull moment.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
No hiding place for a gold fish.fta rules.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:08pm On May 17, 2015
Imagine what would become of dstv if startimes wins epl rights and allow its nova bouquet subscribers to have access to it for as low as #20 per day! dstv would b like startimes haaaa!!! well...nothing is impossible.
Re: Free To Air by hopeforcharles(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
bigabbey:
Switch over will start from june.you will need a satellite dish and a decoder,What i mean is you don't pay monthly subcription,once it is installed you watch free. free to air is the best way to go it saves you money.
It has been fvckin prosponed to 18 months interval, I suspect Dstv is the one sabotaging their efforts or bribing them silly, Nigeria which way forward.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 12:27pm On May 23, 2015
It can only get better with free to air,with new and powerful decoders coming to town now, you can do stuffs unimaginable.fta rules
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2015
bigabbey:
It can only get better with free to air,with new and powerful decoders coming to town now, you can do stuffs unimaginable.fta rules
New decoders?..lyk which? I hv the Strong4992, ain't dat gud enuf?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 6:54am On May 29, 2015
Free to air in full HD,Why pay when you can watch free.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 9:02am On May 29, 2015
Dstv: Judge,you too can have access to all our channels free like top govenment officials,just allow us to continue to suck Nigerians dry.
Judge:please with all pleasure,i send Nigerians.
free to air rules.
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
BUGOFF:
New decoders?..lyk which? I hv the Strong4992, ain't dat gud enuf?
Someone please answer me!!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:55am On Jun 01, 2015
why pay when u can watch free.free to air rules!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:24am On Jun 01, 2015
If you look long enough,the loop hole is always there.fta rules****
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2015
For the company that owns ACTV,having an ACTV promo channel is not a bad idea so that people can know about your channels and add more to your FTA like u did last year those peace tv and cctv channels are not enough.
This is just a joke (or you want to be like daarsat,infinity etc that in your last days that is when u want to release your channels free.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Assuming it was dstv that won the right to air the under 20 FIFA tournament,so they would have made Nigerians to cough out 14k to watch their national team like they did in 2013 nations cup where only those that had fta were able to watch all the matches free.kudos to star times.fta rules.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2015
subscribers: Dstv, why are u not showing these fifa tournaments?
Dstv:you know we are greedy we won't be able to suck u Nigerians dry like startimes who are allowing u to pay #20 per day! Nigeria dstv's gold mine since the 90s.fta rules
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2015
why pay when you can watch free!!!
Re: Free To Air by adiosgracias(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Boss WT is d way na? Nigeria is no longer switching to digital till 2017. Pls gv hint on hw to watch these pay tv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users / Frequency For Getting Joysport, Adomtv And Joy Tv On SRT4669XII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.